Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women (2234 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Fineman2: 11:56am On May 08, 2023
Samantha124:
You men are your own problem, maybe you don't understand what being a feminist mean to a point that you assume that every feminist hates men... There are also male feminists, in case you don't know.

Why would I hate men to begin with? Have you seen me hating on men in this forum?
Okay, thanks for the clarification
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by eepeepook: 4:18pm On May 08, 2023
She's right. The problem is low self esteemed men aka simps will stay. It's frustrating because those who know their worth leave immediately.

1 Like

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by eepeepook: 4:18pm On May 08, 2023
Fineman2:
This is coming from someone whose entire life revolves around men
That's how you know her advice is accurate.
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 08, 2023
I support her, men don't like good women, they treat them like trash. Give them trouble so as to reser their brains from time to time

2 Likes

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:44pm On May 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Worst advise ever.
Exactly! With this her advice, she might had signed to remain a feminist forever.
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by stuffs2002: 9:52pm On May 08, 2023
Same Tacha that nearly murdered her fellow contestants with her horrible body odour
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Dshocker(m): 10:47pm On May 08, 2023
Na who get something to offer fit dey wicked, in a situation where you have nothing, it is best you stay calm and be loyal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Chibuezem(m): 3:01am On May 09, 2023
Fineman2:
Be wicked towards men – Tacha advises women

Big Brother Naija 2019 contestant, Natacha Akide, popularly known as Tacha has urged women to stay being wicked, particularly towards the opposite gender.

Tacha, the self-acclaimed Port Harcourt First Daughter gave the advise through her official Twitter account and stirred a plethora of mixed reactions.

She tweeted; “A lot of men do not deserve good women. !!women stay wicked!!”

God I pray that wicked men will meet and marry wicked women only, let good and kind men marry good and kind women.

2 Likes

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Lvgirl: 4:45am On May 09, 2023
Fineman2:
Be wicked towards men – Tacha advises women

Big Brother Naija 2019 contestant, Natacha Akide, popularly known as Tacha has urged women to stay being wicked, particularly towards the opposite gender.

Tacha, the self-acclaimed Port Harcourt First Daughter gave the advise through her official Twitter account and stirred a plethora of mixed reactions.

She tweeted; “A lot of men do not deserve good women. !!women stay wicked!!”

It's not a pleasant thing to be a simp.
I met a girl in Lugbe. We vibe very well. I invited her to my house.we talked and do small breast game. She told me she needed a laptop in school(uni Abuja) I told.her fine since I have two laptop laying at home..I will give her one of it. She left for her place with the promise of calling me..I waited for her call for a hour before I decided to call her. The next day she didn't call. After three days I got a WhatsApp message from her telling me she is busy. I asked why she should have at least msg me. She replied oh is it because I am even texting you. There and then I know this little girl want to simp my brain. I deleted her.
Young men don't me a simp, this girls know what they are doing. When u r simpin ,they know.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Red Flags And Warning Signs When Dating Your Girl / Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: / OMG! Crushing On Someone Who Z Outa Your League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.