Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today (42396 Views)

Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Tinubu And Osinbajo Exchange Pleasantries At The State Box During APC Primary / Awkward Moment Buhari Snubs Tinibu's Wife As He Exchanges Pleasantries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Parrot69: 11:28am On May 08, 2023
Islandboi:
This black cloth OBI dey always wear like this, hope no be charm dem do the cloth so like this? Everywhere na black or na wetin him go use recover his mandate back be that?
Even if na charm, and so
Asking an irrelevant stupid question!
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2023
Good one now where is the plaintiff
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Ahmed4002(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2023
Whoknow:

What would you say about Imo State Governor, what position was he that year?

This is different, compare to all states of federation.

Different criteria would come into place.

But then let's see how the judiciary rule this case. It's getting interesting everyday
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Ahmed4002(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2023
xseed:

Just imagine 3 to 1. grin

Atiku just dey silence 🤐.

Double Promotion
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by LaSenior: 11:31am On May 08, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm glad Peter Obi was roundly defeated. He looks so fake and un-presidential. He would have been an international embarrassment to we Nigerians especially we Christians when he gives speeches with his transgendered voice. His passion for lying is also a huge turn off. Nigeria really dodged a bullet. sad
stop deceiving yourself

Stale human brain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Femeto: 11:33am On May 08, 2023
INEC didn't do right thing if not extra resources wouldn't be needed.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Legendrysailor(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Let me teach you how to make money on YouTube with trendz in Nigeria. Mention if interested

Interested
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Spain007(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm glad Peter Obi was roundly defeated. He looks so fake and un-presidential. He would have been an international embarrassment to we Nigerians especially we Christians when he gives speeches with his transgendered voice. His passion for lying is also a huge turn off. Nigeria really dodged a bullet. sad

E go clear for ur eye Mr.Born against

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Hotwest: 11:35am On May 08, 2023
Victory on its way
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by cosmos1440: 11:35am On May 08, 2023
Oniyeye !!!
Oniranu !!!
Ala ini kanse !!!
Enu opuro kii se eje !!!
stolen mandate koo stolen manhood nii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by sevo(m): 11:36am On May 08, 2023
Parrot69:

Even if na charm, and so

The occultic symbolic cap the druggie dey wear, nobody ask if nah charm...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Decent09(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2023
Feintline:
The mandate of the new Nigeria kicks off today. The presence of the symbol of the new Nigeria is highly appreciated.

No good thing comes easy. The new Nigeria is settled.
PODATTI , the men for the new Nigeria we are with you all the way.

The said "Religious War" is not possible.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by enumerica: 11:38am On May 08, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Let me teach you how to make money on YouTube with trendz in Nigeria. Mention if interested

I need am

I beg do me whatsap
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Islandboi(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2023
Parrot69:

Even if na charm, and so
Shut up! I asked an harmless question. Displaying your stupidity on a public forum.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Islandboi(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You should know by the way and signs he makes everywhere.
What signs is that?
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Islandboi(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2023
Chuksyno:
Nigeria economy is black and Obi wishes to return it to white. Obi will start wearing whites sooner he revives the black economy.
I disagree, there’s more to it. You can’t just be putting on black everywhere. Even on important occasions. There’s something behind it.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Parrot69: 11:40am On May 08, 2023
Islandboi:
Shut up! I asked an harmless question. Displaying your stupidity on a public forum.
Go and tell your mama. Bastărd son of a whorè
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by masseratti: 11:40am On May 08, 2023
franchasofficia:
We have done an in-house collation using original signed polling unit results and Peter Obi won the below states with very wide margin:

Rivers State
Lagos state (the margin was suppressed)
Plateau
Bayelsa
Benue
Imo (suppressed)
Ebonyi (suppressed)

and Peter Obi got over 25% of total votes cast in:

Ekiti
Ondo
Sokoto
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Oyo
Ogun
Kogi
Kaduna

Even if APC controlled INEC and Judiciary decides to foist APC candidate on Nigerians just because they hold the power, the world must know that Peter Obi won and got robbed, this is for posterity and for reference purposes.

but can't labour party post their own version?
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by sparko1(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2023
franchasofficia:
We have done an in-house collation using original signed polling unit results and Peter Obi won the below states with very wide margin:

Rivers State
Plateau
Bayelsa
Benue
Imo (suppressed)
Ebonyi (suppressed)

Ekiti
Ondo
Sokoto
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Oyo
Ogun
Kogi
Kaduna

Even if APC controlled INEC and Judiciary decides to foist APC candidate on Nigerians just because they hold the power, the world must know that Peter Obi won and got robbed, this is for posterity and for reference purposes.

Just give us the data, if he is the winner why all the hiding, release the result.

What is with he won these states with wide margin, since you have collated it, release the result for all to see.

Why do you think PO team excluded it from their motion? They have seen the result and the only way is to get Tinubu disqualified, or look for some issues as regards INEC.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by JIBO4REAL(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2023
franchasofficia:

Rivers State
Plateau
Bayelsa
Benue
Imo (suppressed)
Ebonyi (suppressed)

Ekiti
Ondo
Sokoto
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Oyo
Ogun
Kogi
Kaduna

Obi has 25% in Oyo …you must be high …how many people know Obi in Oyo state aside Ibadan?
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Parrot69: 11:41am On May 08, 2023
sevo:

The occultic symbolic cap the druggie dey wear, nobody ask if nah charm...
Imagine o! Na Peter Obi black be him problem. If you ask him now he will tell you he's a Graduate.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by seeker121(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2023
Oga u no dey respond to person
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Jagaban2012: 11:43am On May 08, 2023
Nah Only Obi I saw following his lawyer to court as if he has what to say at this stage ....Atiku is somewhere observing the real situation as it unfolds...

Most of the time whenever I have a case in court. Mine is to pat my lawyer to do his jobs and keep following up on updates....in every court appearance...I can count how. many times I enter the courtroom...yet always have a case in court...

But Obi has turned bag carrier for his hired lawyers because I wonder what he will do on the stage in court....his damaged voice cannot be entertained at this point...

Let all his fans and his asslickers crew let him know that it is not about following lawyers to the court...it is about...pressing the right button from the comfort of your room...

Lawyers will hand their files for him to arrange for them since he is available to support them.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by PassingShot(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2023
franchasofficia:

Rivers State
Plateau
Bayelsa
Benue
Imo (suppressed)
Ebonyi (suppressed)

Ekiti
Ondo
Sokoto
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Oyo
Ogun
Kogi
Kaduna

The problem is, you guys are not showing your own results. Na ment?
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2023
WorldRichest:

You will weep for long. Mandate ko, manhood ni. You better go and sort out who came 2nd between you and Atikulation Abubakar the Cameroonian bisexual

Pray, why are you rabid Tinubu minions so obsessed with accusing everyone you hate of being gays, transgendered or not having baritone voice?
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Reference(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2023
Iseoluwani:
If only he will win.

But for the fact that Nigeria is not an ideal State, they won't give him. And then the struggle starts again

I think it is beyond him. It is about a system that is faulty. About institutions that are stumbling, about law and order that is being railroaded in the interests of a few, about processes and exercises that have been hijacked and held hostage. To get Nigeria working properly.

So whether he wins or not is secondary. Agitation and the search for rights, justice and equity is like buying an umbrella that will shield all society.

That the policeman who brutally and forcefully quells union protests for better conditions of service will not return the extra pay that comes his way when the agitation succeeds.

People who kick against this man's quest fail to realize two things. That the democracy they enjoy today, the 5th republic was won by agitation and resistance to military rule.

It was not given, it was demanded. How come they now root for oppression when the journey is still on and the destination, a plural, just, prosperous nation remains elusive.

They have also forgotten that the present regime was born out of agitation. That the very election that brought it to power in 2015 is widely considered to be the best in the 5th republic and will not have happened if it was not demanded for by the present leadership.

So what has happened, how come the oppressed then are now the oppressors today. How come those who benefited from a system evolving in the right direction are now champions of the proverbial 'two steps back.'

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Nobody: 11:49am On May 08, 2023
Obi might be a good man, but he is not real, seems phony. Can't even accept his faults, still lying barefaced on camera and tv undecided
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by bdon12: 11:49am On May 08, 2023
chokekachy:
Peter Obi exchange pleasantries with lawyers at the Court of Appeal today
God save d incoming presido peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by limeta(f): 11:49am On May 08, 2023
accordadoga25:
This failure again.

Anyways, please we need buckets as May 29 is approaching. We have about 1,101,503 buckets available already. We still need 5,000,000 more.

We need people that can supply us these buckets as soon as possible. Voluntary donations too would be appreciated.

Come May 29, there shall be river of tears.

God bless you as you comply

You really turning your self around for good
From selling human parts to collecting tears
Good start .
Here take this and drink from it .
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Nobody: 11:50am On May 08, 2023
cosmos1440:
Oniyeye !!!
Oniranu !!!
Ala ini kanse !!!
Enu opuro kii se eje !!!
stolen mandate koo stolen manhood nii
Tell them, obi that can't manage his home wants to manage Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) / Arms Scam: Dasuki Begs Buhari - The Sun / Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.