Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today (42402 Views)

Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Tinubu And Osinbajo Exchange Pleasantries At The State Box During APC Primary / Awkward Moment Buhari Snubs Tinibu's Wife As He Exchanges Pleasantries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:58pm On May 08, 2023
Ahmed4002:
Keep surprising me, some one from 3rd trying to rush to 1st.

Even Atiku Wey came 2nd is not even confident to dispute the result.

All the best to whom ever rules Nigeria in the forth coming years

Isn't it hypocritical for people that sees nothing wrong with SC affirming someone that came 4th in IMO state as 1st to complain about someone that came 3rd pursuing the same legal treatment? I mean if there is a precedence in Nigeria judiciary for 4th to be 1st then even someone that came 7th can challenge results of winner in any Nigeria election. That is the reason both INEC and Judiciary should always do the right thing. If INEC had ensured they did right thing and judiciary did right by not acceding to the abracadabra then it will make meaning when people question how 3rd can become 1st.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Parrot69: 2:25pm On May 08, 2023
Islandboi:
You must be very stupid. You better be careful before I send you to your maker 6 feet sure for you. Make this post no be your last post for earth. I don’t have joy at all. I’m not that type of person to mess with

IF E SURE FOR ALL YOUR GENERATION, TRY ME AND SEE, YOU WON’T BE THE SAME AGAIN. NONSENSE
All this Kid. Just drop your picture here if you no get fear. Bastărd
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Shaev7(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2023
Anytime I see Ozekhome, I get hope.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2023
Win or lose
Obi is a great man!
cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by oyeb15: 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
Tinubu and Obi might split this tenure
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2023
franchasofficia:
We have done an in-house collation using original signed polling unit results and Peter Obi won the below states with very wide margin:

Rivers State
Lagos state (the margin was suppressed)
Plateau
Bayelsa
Benue
Imo (suppressed)
Ebonyi (suppressed)

and Peter Obi got over 25% of total votes cast in:

Ekiti
Ondo
Sokoto
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Oyo
Ogun
Kogi
Kaduna

Even if APC controlled INEC and Judiciary decides to foist APC candidate on Nigerians just because they hold the power, the world must know that Peter Obi won and got robbed, this is for posterity and for reference purposes.

u didn't even add Edo & Akwa Ibom sef
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by blacksam01: 2:54pm On May 08, 2023
franchasofficia:
We have done an in-house collation using original signed polling unit results and Peter Obi won the below states with very wide margin:

Rivers State
Plateau
Bayelsa
Benue
Imo (suppressed)
Ebonyi (suppressed)

Ekiti
Ondo
Sokoto
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Oyo
Ogun
Kogi
Kaduna

Even if APC controlled INEC and Judiciary decides to foist APC candidate on Nigerians just because they hold the power, the world must know that Peter Obi won and got robbed, this is for posterity and for reference purposes.

peter obi won over 2million votes in Anambra state...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Truthsoldier(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2023
Nor bi joke buh me I don dey observe dis Obi for long sey nah only black the man dey like wear and just one pattern,wetin dey xup
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by franudi: 4:40pm On May 08, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is my president.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Islandboi(m): 7:22pm On May 08, 2023
Parrot69:

All this Kid. Just drop your picture here if you no get fear. Bastărd
kiddo that’s my profile picture on my DP. Send yours
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by kingyakos: 7:52pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Attention seeker oniranu arrives court. Nansense. Ogiame where are you? Today na helele I'm ready for fights

Waterside olosho
Pikin wey formed by two different sperm dey follow talk
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by leksonltd: 8:37pm On May 08, 2023
This is a case already at the tribunal. Why not keep your calm and allow the judiciary do its job.
Just as during the elections, you guys accept a result is free and fair when LP wins but condemn the same INEC when they loss.

franchasofficia:

Rivers State
Plateau
Bayelsa
Benue
Imo (suppressed)
Ebonyi (suppressed)

Ekiti
Ondo
Sokoto
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Oyo
Ogun
Kogi
Kaduna

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Augustenite(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2023
franchasofficia:

Rivers State
Plateau
Bayelsa
Benue
Imo (suppressed)
Ebonyi (suppressed)

Ekiti
Ondo
Sokoto
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Oyo
Ogun
Kogi
Kaduna

Most of you are just fools. Doing useless analysis just to suit your ego and failure. Why u no just say Obi won the 36 states. You guys are just idiots without brains. I guess you are a graduate? What a big shame to your education.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Adebayo2014(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Okwute... Reclaim the mandate for Southern Nigeria... We stand you gidigba for back... Oke mmou Anambra... Anam afuku gi ogwu from Canada... Jisie Ike my brother grin grin

Let me also use this opportunity to use This thread to remind the so called "South South" about the ongoing media propaganda to make it look like Igbos are against a Southern Senate Presidency.

These people promoting this narratives don't see you as any South South by the way. To them, you are "Omo Ibo" oo. It doesn't matter which Southern state you are from. In the real sense of it, The so called Eastern zone is actually the real Southern Nigeria made up of different ethnic nationalities.

Do not be deceived by so many propaganda threads and news that Igbos are against "South South" presidency. On the contrary, we support it with all our heart.

Our Reasons: An Akpabio Senate Presidency is an "Eastern" or Southern Presidency!

Why: There is nothing like "South South" on the World Map or Anywhere in Geography! There is no direction called South South. What we have on the contrary is the Southern region of which there are other nations within this zone like Igbos, Efiks, Annangs, Ibibios, Aniomas etc.

Do not allow these guys to further isolate you people. When you are isolated, it will be easier for them to control and manipulate your region. Don't joke with this!

What they are playing is a very dangerous game to pit you against your eastern cousins. The end game is to easily control your destiny and your future. Read this and understand this well. These people don't like you people at all. They have nothing to offer as usual except propaganda and balkanisation of the nations resources.

Ndi Yoruba Media... No Igbo man dead or Alive is against Akpabio Senate Presidency.... Its only in your banal imaginations.

On the contrary, we support the move with all our heart!

Even an Igbo man Umahi stepped down already for Akpabio. Make una suffery dey play this wicked games.

At the end of the day, even the average "South South" man knows that you guys are snakes and wicked people.

Stop trying to use the media to Isolate the Eastern zone.

If we insult you people now, you guys will say that Igbos are primitive and insultive .

Please dey your dey make we dey our dey.

Nigeria should know that Igbos are not competing with them. We are in our own class and we no send you people... Yes .. Presidency was given to you guys... Please take it and manage it well...

We know what we are looking for and what we are looking for is looking for us... Our Homeland!!

And remember...

This post has nothing to do with attachee by force.

Mumu man abi na boy so you posted all of this trash because of Yoruba. you should know that Yoruba will beat your tribe in any political contest in Nigeria.Nigerian people don't trust any ibo man to hold any vital post.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Poleski: 9:32pm On May 08, 2023
accordadoga25:
This failure again.

Anyways, please we need buckets as May 29 is approaching. We have about 1,101,503 buckets available already. We still need 5,000,000 more.

We need people that can supply us these buckets as soon as possible. Voluntary donations too would be appreciated.

Come May 29, there shall be river of tears.

God bless you as you comply

Yes! River of tears for APC and PDP halfwits.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Shegunsmart(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2023
JOB OPPORTUNITY

Hello out there,

It's another season of harvesting the best minds on Nairaland..

I need the best hands for a freelance job. It's the position of a chat operator/Responder.

If you're interested, you'll be trained and tested. Your creativity sense is an integral characteristics needed for the job.

Please inbox me if interested
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Philosophic: 1:32am On May 09, 2023
Great man.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by lendahand(m): 4:15am On May 09, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm glad Peter Obi was roundly defeated. He looks so fake and un-presidential. He would have been an international embarrassment to we Nigerians especially we Christians when he gives speeches with his transgendered voice. His passion for lying is also a huge turn off. Nigeria really dodged a bullet. sad
born again imam you mean??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Parrot69: 6:23am On May 09, 2023
Islandboi:
kiddo that’s my profile picture on my DP. Send yours
Thanks. That's all I need.
I will teach you to mind your business if your papa no teach you ethics, outside will help him.
Save this post or show it to him.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by riczy(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2023
Barr Ozekhome I sight u,kudos sir
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Islandboi(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2023
Parrot69:

Thanks. That's all I need.
I will teach you to mind your business if your papa no teach you ethics, outside will help him.
Save this post or show it to him.
Who is this fool? You should have mind your damn business and avoid my post. See this kiddo. How old are you?
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Parrot69: 12:26pm On May 15, 2023
Islandboi:
Who is this fool? You should have mind your damn business and avoid my post. See this kiddo. How old are you?
No worry Dey run mouth. By the time I finish with you will understand. Na your parents I dey pity.
Thanks for the pic. 👍

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Islandboi(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2023
Parrot69:

No worry Dey run mouth. By the time I finish with you will understand. Na your parents I dey pity.
Thanks for the pic. 👍
See this idiot. You fit follow me talk f2f if you see me? Drop your picture
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by arewaboy01(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2023
franchasofficia:

Rivers State
Plateau
Bayelsa
Benue
Imo (suppressed)
Ebonyi (suppressed)

Ekiti
Ondo
Sokoto
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Oyo
Ogun
Kogi
Kaduna

see this mumu …keep deceiving yourself may 29 go clear for ur eye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Western Nigeria Development And News Thread / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.