Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today (42414 Views)

Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Tinubu And Osinbajo Exchange Pleasantries At The State Box During APC Primary / Awkward Moment Buhari Snubs Tinibu's Wife As He Exchanges Pleasantries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by marlow1962(m): 11:50am On May 08, 2023
Ahmed4002:
Keep surprising me, some one from 3rd trying to rush to 1st.

Even Atiku Wey came 2nd is not even confident to dispute the result.

All the best to whom ever rules Nigeria in the forth coming years
What about someone who lost woefully but they still decided to announce him winner in the dead of the night. Nigerians una too funny 😂.
It's better you start crying now so you can laugh later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by paramakina202: 11:52am On May 08, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm glad Peter Obi was roundly defeated. He looks so fake and un-presidential. He would have been an international embarrassment to we Nigerians especially we Christians when he gives speeches with his transgendered voice. His passion for lying is also a huge turn off. Nigeria really dodged a bullet. sad

Fake Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by broadman20: 11:53am On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Attention seeker oniranu arrives court. Nansense. Ogiame where are you? Today na helele I'm ready for fights

You will end up fighting inside your bedroom with your wife/girlfriend.

We will always come to settle the matter for Una.

Morals:

Don't look for fight, you may end up fighting with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by TollinsN: 11:54am On May 08, 2023
franchasofficia:
We have done an in-house collation using original signed polling unit results and Peter Obi won the below states with very wide margin:

Rivers State
Lagos state (the margin was suppressed)
Plateau
Bayelsa
Benue
Please tell us the supposedly figure Obi got in the election because even Obi himself could not give the court any projected figure he knew he scored at the election. This is because he cannot present MARK ESSIEN (SOCIAL MEDIA INEC CHAIRMAN) figures in court.
Imo (suppressed)
Ebonyi (suppressed)

and Peter Obi got over 25% of total votes cast in:

Ekiti
Ondo
Sokoto
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Oyo
Ogun
Kogi
Kaduna

Even if APC controlled INEC and Judiciary decides to foist APC candidate on Nigerians just because they hold the power, the world must know that Peter Obi won and got robbed, this is for posterity and for reference purposes.

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by stevenson007: 11:54am On May 08, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Let me teach you how to make money on YouTube with trendz in Nigeria. Mention if interested

Interested
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Islandboi(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2023
Parrot69:

Go and tell your mama. Bastărd son of a whorè
You are product of a failed parental upbringing. I’m sure your mom did one night stand to have you. Shameless LovePeddler and a shameless son. Ewu!
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Lovelive: 11:54am On May 08, 2023
Feintline:
The mandate of the new Nigeria kicks off today. The presence of the symbol of the new Nigeria is highly appreciated.

No good thing comes easy. The new Nigeria is settled.
PODATTI , the men for the new Nigeria we are with you all the way.

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by wahalawahala: 11:54am On May 08, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Okwute... Reclaim the mandate for Southern Nigeria... We stand you gidigba for back... Oke mmou Anambra... Anam afuku gi ogwu from Canada... Jisie Ike my brother grin grin

Let me also use this opportunity to use This thread to remind the so called "South South" about the ongoing media propaganda to make it look like Igbos are against a Southern Senate Presidency.

These people promoting this narratives don't see you as any South South by the way. To them, you are "Omo Ibo" oo. It doesn't matter which Southern state you are from. In the real sense of it, The so called Eastern zone is actually the real Southern Nigeria made up of different ethnic nationalities.

Do not be deceived by so many propaganda threads and news that Igbos are against "South South" presidency. On the contrary, we support it with all our heart.

Our Reasons: An Akpabio Senate Presidency is an "Eastern" or Southern Presidency!

Why: There is nothing like "South South" on the World Map or Anywhere in Geography! There is no direction called South South. What we have on the contrary is the Southern region of which there are other nations within this zone like Igbos, Efiks, Annangs, Ibibios, Aniomas etc.

Do not allow these guys to further isolate you people. When you are isolated, it will be easier for them to control and manipulate your region. Don't joke with this!

What they are playing is a very dangerous game to pit you against your eastern cousins. The end game is to easily control your destiny and your future. Read this and understand this well. These people don't like you people at all. They have nothing to offer as usual except propaganda and balkanisation of the nations resources.

Ndi Yoruba Media... No Igbo man dead or Alive is against Akpabio Senate Presidency.... Its only in your banal imaginations.

On the contrary, we support the move with all our heart!

Even an Igbo man Umahi stepped down already for Akpabio. Make una suffery dey play this wicked games.

At the end of the day, even the average "South South" man knows that you guys are snakes and wicked people.

Stop trying to use the media to Isolate the Eastern zone.

If we insult you people now, you guys will say that Igbos are primitive and insultive .

Please dey your dey make we dey our dey.

Nigeria should know that Igbos are not competing with them. We are in our own class and we no send you people... Yes .. Presidency was given to you guys... Please take it and manage it well...

We know what we are looking for and what we are looking for is looking for us... Our Homeland!!

And remember...

This post has nothing to do with attachee by force.

attache by force on point.. kudos
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Nobody: 11:55am On May 08, 2023
broadman20:

You will end up fighting inside your bedroom with your wife/girlfriend.

We will always come to settle the matter for Una.

Morals:

Don't look for fight, you may end up fighting with yourself.
Carry your wisdom komot for here, we will jam in family section later for that, do you want to fight or not, stop cutting corners

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by onuman: 11:56am On May 08, 2023
accordadoga25:
This failure again.

Anyways, please we need buckets as May 29 is approaching. We have about 1,101,503 buckets available already. We still need 5,000,000 more.

We need people that can supply us these buckets as soon as possible. Voluntary donations too would be appreciated.

Come May 29, there shall be river of tears.

God bless you as you comply

With millions of bucket tears sheded because Tinubu was awarded victory by the courts, don't you see that your country will go into a precarious situation with that?

Foolishness is inborn.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by TollinsN: 11:56am On May 08, 2023
franchasofficia:
We have done an in-house collation using original signed polling unit results and Peter Obi won the below states with very wide margin:

Rivers State
Plateau
Bayelsa
Benue
Imo (suppressed)
Ebonyi (suppressed)

Ekiti
Ondo
Sokoto
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Oyo
Ogun
Kogi
Kaduna

Even if APC controlled INEC and Judiciary decides to foist APC candidate on Nigerians just because they hold the power, the world must know that Peter Obi won and got robbed, this is for posterity and for reference purposes.
Please tell us the supposedly figure Obi got in the election because even Obi himself could not give the court any projected figure he knew he scored at the election. This is because he cannot present MARK ESSIEN (SOCIAL MEDIA INEC CHAIRMAN) figures which he relied upon in court.

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by broadman20: 11:57am On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Carry your wisdom komot for here, we will jam in family section later for that, do you want to fight or not, stop cutting corners

Come Ojo barracks naa!

Let's see how good you are in fighting.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Lovelive: 11:57am On May 08, 2023
Empty

accordadoga25:
This failure again.

Anyways, please we need buckets as May 29 is approaching. We have about 1,101,503 buckets available already. We still need 5,000,000 more.

We need people that can supply us these buckets as soon as possible. Voluntary donations too would be appreciated.

Come May 29, there shall be river of tears.

God bless you as you comply
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Nobody: 11:59am On May 08, 2023
broadman20:

Come Ojo barracks naa!

Let's see how good you are in fighting.
Drop your address let me call my boys to deal with you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 . I know say fear have catch you, don't piss in your pants oooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Enbrain21(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm glad Peter Obi was roundly defeated. He looks so fake and un-presidential. He would have been an international embarrassment to we Nigerians especially we Christians when he gives speeches with his transgendered voice. His passion for lying is also a huge turn off. Nigeria really dodged a bullet. sad

What has been a born again Christian gotten to do P.O winning or not. I don't think you a Christian as you claim, a born again should know when to draw a line between politics and Christianity.

Go through what you wrote up there, does it look like you are a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by squad1: 12:04pm On May 08, 2023
franchasofficia:

Rivers State
Plateau
Bayelsa
Benue
Imo (suppressed)
Ebonyi (suppressed)

Ekiti
Ondo
Sokoto
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Oyo
Ogun
Kogi
Kaduna

You listed 17 states. Obi won with 17 states? What are you smoking please?
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Decent09(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2023
Islandboi:
This black cloth OBI dey always wear like this, hope no be charm dem do the cloth so like this? Everywhere na black or na wetin him go use recover his mandate back be that?

At any given time, Obi is mourning his Lost, Why Now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by IfnobeGod20: 12:05pm On May 08, 2023
Islandboi:
This black cloth OBI dey always wear like this, hope no be charm dem do the cloth so like this? Everywhere na black or na wetin him go use recover his mandate back be that?
Every fetish human being will always read meaning to colour. Every person has his favourite colour, same way each has favorite food and favorite everything. Like me, I like wearing black trousers because if it is dirty, it won't show.
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Lovelive: 12:06pm On May 08, 2023
Pure plain truth

No need to add to it

tegrianonigltd:

Try arranging your life like his. Go be successful, leave Tinubu Obi atiku, they are successful, Obi is no small meat, he has achieved a lot, I mean a lot and in Nigeria history book. He is a billionaire, Tinubu is same as atiku, if you like abuse am, e no go reduce him wealth. Focus on you, you might be in his shoes tomorrow vying for a position while opponents throw shades at you. FOCUS ON YOU. Their kids are enjoying the dividends of their struggle wether legit or corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by dondodo: 12:07pm On May 08, 2023
Feintline:
The mandate of the new Nigeria kicks off today. The presence of the symbol of the new Nigeria is highly appreciated.

No good thing comes easy. The new Nigeria is settled.
PODATTI , the men for the new Nigeria we are with you all the way.

Will you shut your dirty mouth? Wasting your time on useless and clueless politicians who doesn't have your time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Ahmed4002(m): 12:07pm On May 08, 2023
marlow1962:

What about someone who lost woefully but they still decided to announce him winner in the dead of the night. Nigerians una too funny 😂.
It's better you start crying now so you can laugh later.

Marlow , you won't kill me with laughter this afternoon.

😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by vesselchino(f): 12:08pm On May 08, 2023
GOTVee:
born again idiót

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by dondodo: 12:09pm On May 08, 2023
squad1:

You listed 17 states. Obi won with 17 states? What are you smoking please?
My friend dont mind that clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Mccullum: 12:12pm On May 08, 2023
franchasofficia:

Rivers State
Plateau
Bayelsa
Benue
Imo (suppressed)
Ebonyi (suppressed)

Ekiti
Ondo
Sokoto
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Oyo
Ogun
Kogi
Kaduna

You're just claiming without any evidences to substantiate it, still you're systematically accepting defeat even before the final verdict.

Obi is a president elect of Federal Republic of Social Medias. grin
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Cesearleo: 12:12pm On May 08, 2023
[who's this?I see ya own projection right,how is possible for OBITUARY to get 25% in north?I laugh you guys grin grin ;DDquote author=franchasofficia post=123003346]We have done an in-house collation using original signed polling unit results and Peter Obi won the below states with very wide margin:

Rivers State
Plateau
Bayelsa
Benue
Imo (suppressed)
Ebonyi (suppressed)

Ekiti
Ondo
Sokoto
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Oyo
Ogun
Kogi
Kaduna

[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Olmautos: 12:15pm On May 08, 2023
FunkyJustice:
You will regain our mandate
He will regain your madness
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Fearyourcreator: 12:15pm On May 08, 2023
franchasofficia:

Rivers State
Plateau
Bayelsa
Benue
Imo (suppressed)
Ebonyi (suppressed)

Ekiti
Ondo
Sokoto
Borno
Bauchi
Adamawa
Oyo
Ogun
Kogi
Kaduna

Atiku nko
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Bethyholsontin: 12:16pm On May 08, 2023
GOTVee:
Look at this self acclaimed idiot disgracing himself... grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Lovelive: 12:16pm On May 08, 2023
And so what ?

Let people people live their life as they so wish. So far they are not breaking any laws of the land or any others

Jagaban2012:
Nah Only Obi I saw following his lawyer to court as if he has what to say at this stage ....Atiku is somewhere observing the real situation as it unfolds...

Most of the time whenever I have a case in court. Mine is to pat my lawyer to do his jobs and keep following up on updates....in every court appearance...I can count how. many times I enter the courtroom...yet always have a case in court...

But Obi has turned bag carrier for his hired lawyers because I wonder what he will do on the stage in court....his damaged voice cannot be entertained at this point...

Let all his fans and his asslickers crew let him know that it is not about following lawyers to the court...it is about...pressing the right button from the comfort of your room...

Lawyers will hand their files for him to arrange for them since he is available to support them.....
Re: Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today by Parrot69: 12:23pm On May 08, 2023
Islandboi:
You are product of a failed parental upbringing. I’m sure your mom did one night stand to have you. Shameless LovePeddler and a shameless son. Ewu!

Be careful before I send you to your demise. Begin faceless on the internet don't give you the liability to be talking to people you never know what they are capable of.
If You SURE Dem born YOU and YOUR PAPA well try me let me use you as the 4th example here.
Talk is Cheap!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) / Arms Scam: Dasuki Begs Buhari - The Sun / The Moment Tinubu Admired PDP Logo On Atiku's Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.