Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,383,677 members, 5,319,179 topics. Date: Monday, 16 December 2019 at 01:53 AM

Total Oil And Gas Workers - Career (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Total Oil And Gas Workers (187812 Views)

I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment / Job Vacancy At Total Oil Limited Nigeria / Total Oil And Gas Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by richyblink1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Can someone help me with the salary rate for a secretary(contract staff) of total?
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by divad9two5(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
kpac77:

Hello, my name is kola and I'm a graduate from Obafemi Awolowo university, ile-ife. I'm a chemical engineer and I will Love to build a career with Total Nigeria. Here is my number for further discussion 08135644148.Thank you sir/ma.

Guys! Guys!! Guys!!!
For crying out loud, this is just a thread and not any company's website. Do not come here and submit your 1-2 liner job application and expect a response.

With due respect to the IOC professionals that have contributed to this thread so far; majority of them do not have the power to offer you a job outside the HR recruitment policy and procedures of their respective organisations. They can only offer you very useful career coaching; how you use the info is totally up to you.

I stumbled on this thread about the same time I was working towards an Msc degree and took my time to read from the very first page to the last. I learnt a lot of things from the contributions from my Seniors in the house and today I am better for it.

So before you jump-in, take the time and read through the thread, you'll find out that a lot of your questions have already been answered.

Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by TONINATHO: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thank you!
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Jobs
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by Preshy561(f): 5:49am On Jun 17, 2018
chevron and total which one pays higher?
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by Analee(f): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Please help find a space for me even if its a cleaner job am not after certificates.. WhatsApp 09031550795.thanks
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by Aremu01(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Engineers in total..... Pls help a brother.... I am currently preparing for an interview..... I ll appreciate pointers and and area of preparation..... Pls help a brother...... Thanks in Anticipation.....
I am Mechanical
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by LemonBoy1: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2018
Aremu01:
Engineers in total..... Pls help a brother.... I am currently preparing for an interview..... I ll appreciate pointers and and area of preparation..... Pls help a brother...... Thanks in Anticipation.....
I am Mechanical

Have you done the test?
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by Aremu01(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
LemonBoy1:

Have you done the test?
No sir
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by Geekop: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wow! Found this thread again
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by Singleslife: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2018
Seeing a lot of comments about oil and gas companies. I want to assume you'all giving professional advice about the companies are very familiar with the system they operate in these companies and/or even work there.

And makes me want to ask what discipline do they employ??. I did Sociology, can I push a career in oil and gas?
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by LILGBENGS: 2:46pm On Jan 10
Yes u can as a sociologist but that will be in their human resource department
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by ga6992: 12:34am On Jan 11
All this talk about oil jobs. is there space for
mat/met engineers telecommunications engineers
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by HEADYWORLD(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24
I was invited for total senior production operators aptitude exam this weekend. Please I will appreciate anyone that have information about this post and what I should expect from the exam.

Thanks so much
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by otopxy: 8:47pm On May 05
scholarT:

nope they didn't ask , they just asked if I was flexible to work anywhere in Nigeria and I said yes

What are you paid eventually?
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by francisgodstime(m): 11:51am On Aug 15
Hello guys am a political science hoping to apply for total entry staff recruitment nxt year i want to knw if i stand any chances of getting employed nd also if i need any professional certificate like cipm or hse to boost my chances

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Interview Question: 'What Time Are You Available To Start Work?' / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.