Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? (37288 Views)

HEADIES 2018: Who Deserves The Rookie Of The Year Award? / Tiwa Savage's EP ‘Sugarcane' Tracklist / DJ Xclusive - Pose Ft. Solidstar & Tiwa Savage (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by Kingpele(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2023
She does
Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by jaxxy(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2023
Nothing wrong in performing for the King of England.

Give unto ceasar what is ceasars and to God what is God's.

Her performance was grand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by easytig(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2023
Tee billz will be choking wherever he is chaiii

2 Likes

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by pikechukwu6(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2023
Xing Ch@rles must be digging Tiwa Kpekus sad
Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by Nnaemiemax: 4:17pm On May 11, 2023
Performed so well,
Represented so well
And here we are stressing ourselves unnecessarily? What are we actually on 😁

9 Likes

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by garriAndsugar: 4:17pm On May 11, 2023
ChatterHouse:
She deserves a Grammy award

The only hatred stems from the fact that she LovePeddler herself for the world

Even beggars and tout has see her towtow yuck
It looks so f...... ugly

Her towtow is not appealing even to the blind
Swear say you no use the tow tow video soapy? You don cum finish now dey talk different thing

4 Likes

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by Ventura1: 4:18pm On May 11, 2023
That is the best way to live life
obembet:
One thing I love about her is that she's doesn't care..

God bless Aunty tiwa

4 Likes

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by Bimpe29: 4:18pm On May 11, 2023
Such is life!
Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by Meedon: 4:18pm On May 11, 2023
Her pussycat is dark in complexion.
Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by ChatterHouse: 4:19pm On May 11, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Swear say you no use the tow tow video soapy? You don cum finish now dry talk different thing
I can't cum with that type of towtow
Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by Exc2000: 4:20pm On May 11, 2023
cool

Criticism from who?!

Apart from her wayward love for younger guys she ranks top in Africa

If Daniel Reghal that criticize almost everyone could make an exception and started praising Tiwa's performance, I knew I had to watch it.. and I wasn't disappointed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by seguno2: 4:20pm On May 11, 2023
IPDGP:
Her life her problem

When I saw the topic on the FP, I thought it would be about her s3x video leak.

1 Like

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by pepetua(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2023
IF NOT TECHNOLOGY,WHO FIT NOTICE UR CRITICISM, THANKS TO CHINESE DEVICE.

2 Likes

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by Doyenro23(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2023
to hell with who no like her performance
Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by FireUpNow(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2023
We are Africans and Tiwa as a mother and role model should learn how to keep her body private. That sex video was not good at all because her kids will be reminded of that stupid act of hers. Anyway I like her courage to move on and be with one man who is responsible not those mofos that will video her congo and show it to the world. History doesn't forget and forgive

1 Like

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by seguno2: 4:24pm On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:
I don’t know when it became a crime to celebrate our slave masters.

Many artiste turned down the invitation, and she was available, coupled with the cash that comes with it

Can you please provide credible information on the many artists who turned down the invitation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by ABenny101: 4:24pm On May 11, 2023
obembet:
One thing I love about her is that she's doesn't care..

God bless Aunty tiwa
is that really you tongue can we eat barbeque fish together on a palm Sunday. In or out?
Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by Akharmony: 4:25pm On May 11, 2023
No matter what you do always b prepare for criticism. Until you walk in her shoes then dont critize her.

2 Likes

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by lapo(m): 4:25pm On May 11, 2023
'Deserve' NOT 'deserves' in that context.
Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by CaptainFM1: 4:27pm On May 11, 2023
Tiwa Savage, Queen of Afrobeats no send anybody. They try to bring her down several times but unsuccessful. This one too will not work.

5 Likes

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by sixtuso(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2023
Well I don't care what she promote I only like the song.
Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by aklid(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2023
The song makes sense…only the dull and attention seeking people will criticize… besides.if your doing something and don’t get criticisms or envy and curses, change that your doing cause it’s bullshit🥱🥱no one will be successful without receiving backlashes

3 Likes

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by isabi2lof: 4:31pm On May 11, 2023
Everybody must talk , she never had the intention of releasing any sex tape, if not for the chewing gum boy she got entangled with.

No food for blackmailers, they can go to hell with their cheap emotional blackmail undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by favour32(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2023
Some people na two in one, inbuilt critics and cynics.
Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by NaijaNaWaa: 4:33pm On May 11, 2023
N3TRAL:
I no fit criticize who show me free coochie.

But, I think people do not criticize Tiwa savage for her music but her life outside music especially her sexual and romantic life.

She be nymphomaniac. Tossed around the industry by small boys. Spits

I rated her lowly when she mocked Seyi Shay for her skin and not having a child.

Can never be my 👑 Genevieve Nnaji.

You be real bad nigga.
Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by Bigchristo: 4:33pm On May 11, 2023
DyshApp:
Tiwa Savage, a renowned singer, songwriter, and actress, is one of Africa's biggest music exports. With multiple awards and nominations to her name, she is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after African musicians in the world.

This would mark Tiwa Savage as the first Nigerian musician to Perform at the Coronation of a British Monarch.

Tiwa Savage's song choice has been met with criticism, as many people believe it celebrates British imperialism and the looting of Africa. The lyrics, specifically "You're the Key to the Kingdom," have received particular dislike for suggesting that King Charles has access to the continent's resources to use as he wishes, similar to his ancestors.

The criticism, largely from African-Americans on Twitter, appears to stem from a direct anger towards Tiwa Savage's decision to accept the invitation to perform, rather than solely towards the song itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOe0vsU_vzw

Did her performance call for such criticism

Rate Tiwa Savage performance of Keys to the Kingdom in king Charles's Coronation.

All what some black people knows how to do is to criticize and do nothing, those African Americans who doesn’t even know their history will be forming too superior when they see their fellow black man from Africa, as for those saying he have all keys to every country’s resources should keep quiet, since Nigeria and African governments has been given the power to manage and control their countries resources what have they achieved rather than corruption embezzling money for themselves and their circles? Kings earn such respect and praises all over the world so Tiwa hasn’t done anything wrong that worth this nonsense criticism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by RapistOnBail: 4:37pm On May 11, 2023
ChatterHouse:
She deserves a Grammy award

The only hatred stems from the fact that she LovePeddler herself for the world

Even beggars and tout has see her towtow yuck
It looks so f...... ugly

Her towtow is not appealing even to the blind
People like you is who I’m learning to stay far away from.

I can’t have no judgmental retard amongst my guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? by ellizy(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2023
anty Tiwa doesn’t know what she’s saying. Even the British she praises knows she doesn’t belong to them to matter how much she wants to practice westernization. The British don’t dress half naked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Your Songs/videos On Waptrick/wapdam For Free Without Paying A Dime / Naira Marley To Shoot COVID-19 Musical Video / What Has Happened To The Simi Of 2014-2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.