Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times (54895 Views)

FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times / Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by achimendy(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2023
Never4getU:

It's not it is called backstabbing

Exactly......
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Airlord2030: 7:25pm On May 09, 2023
post=123025821:

Otedola done jam waiting pass m grin grin he should build his business others are doing, how can Tony be there and Otedola buy power plant in Delta
shutup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by blacknp(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2023
koning:
Otedola simply fell mugu to a smart Igbo man. Call it Igbo sense if you like.

However, both of them were funded by corrupt politicians. It was all top notch MONEY LAUNDERING. Includes Adenuga.

The only good thing about it is that they kept most of the looted fund in Nigeria.

Otedola's father was once governor of Lagos state. Go figure.
Poor man, please shut up.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by greggng: 7:58pm On May 09, 2023
What how otetola will deny saying all this the moment Tony responds to all this . The only.people that will suffer are the gullible naira land followers that believe one side of every story .
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 8:14pm On May 09, 2023
illicit:
You are obviously the type to be betrayed because you don't learn lessons and you can't keep quiet when necessary

You gave him trade information by yourself.

I dey tell you bros, that was my first thought when I read through. Someone that betray you in 2007 and 2008, ote still went ahead and still gave him full info regarding his business plan in 2012, no be juju be that 🤦🤦

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by BigBen23(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2023
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by nisai: 9:01pm On May 09, 2023
illicit:
You are obviously the type to be betrayed because you don't learn lessons and you can't keep quiet when necessary

Exactly! Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by saysugar(m): 9:09pm On May 09, 2023
Kellie069:
Could this be true? Mr Tony said so many nice thing about Ote$. He even called him his brother and partner . He even went ahead to reveal that he follows just him and his wife on IG .
because he knows what he Gain's through him,that's betrayal greedy

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Glister: 9:10pm On May 09, 2023
Kellie069:
Could this be true? Mr Tony said so many nice thing about Ote$. He even called him his brother and partner . He even went ahead to reveal that he follows just him and his wife on IG .
Brothwr for mouth, backstaber by action.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by billyG(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2023
Otedolla iz not clean,he bleeded donation during d fuel subsidy scam only to set up that kano rat called farcrook Lawan.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by saysugar(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2023
billyG:
Otedolla iz not clean,he bleeded donation during d fuel subsidy scam only to set up that kano rat called farcrook Lawan.
Igbo's won't speak the truth same bunch of people
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by nisai: 9:24pm On May 09, 2023
Dybala85:
My fellow billionaires please calm down, we will resolve this later. I understand your pain FO$ we will all sit down and resolve it.

😏😏😂😂
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by nisai: 9:41pm On May 09, 2023
post=123025639:

Noise maker that area you guys are good at, Otedola is already crying, Otedola want to buy Ughelli Power Plant in Delta when Elumelu and Ovia are there grin will Yoruba allow another tribe to buy the one in Yoruba land, he should stop crying and build his own, very soon you guys will start eying Dangote refinery
This man grow up.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by OdogwuToks(m): 9:43pm On May 09, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You should understand that Tony could be a huge financier for BAT campaign

I doubt so.
But if true, he is seeking something.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Kellie069(m): 10:15pm On May 09, 2023
hush15:

There are some friends who are green snakes in green grass. They just there in your life as connect for their next opportunity.
You think they love you but it's not that. It what they can grab from you or beat you to it.

Swears ! M still surprised
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by XAUBulls: 10:42pm On May 09, 2023
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by XAUBulls: 10:43pm On May 09, 2023
lhordspy:
I knew something was up when Elumelu started with 'Otedola is my friend' story after Otedola checkmated him.

I knew it was guilty conscience speaking. In a bid to hide his shame, he had to resort to unnecessary fancy-sweet stories.

Thank God Otedola showed him how the game is played. Bought large chunk of the transcorp stake, Unsettle the market, make Elumelu beg for his 'life' , Sold it off in 2weeks, cashed out almost 21Billion naira with little stress.
Abracadabra. Elemulu never saw it coming.

Otedola wasnt after the money nor the power play in transcorp. He just wanted to teach Elumelu a little bit of lessson. And the message was passed across. Elumelu will never forget this one for life.

Otedola cashed out 21billion naira in just 2weeks at the expense of Elumelu. The most fascinating thing is Elumelu was so boxed and made powerless that he had no option left in the world than to cry out for mercy.

Otedola got his revenge, and still cashed out.

That is how a boss cook revenge.
Aha! I knew something was odd about Tony and the compliments he gave to Femi. Lol. Lessons learned.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Caseless: 5:50am On May 10, 2023
illicit:

Just imagine that. He couldn't keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Officialenny1: 7:46am On May 10, 2023
Na who know u dey do u pass . However this will be resolved with a glass of champagne and a girl as consolatory price
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Lacash: 8:04am On May 10, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/597584-exclusive-otedola-speaks-on-bankruptcy-accuses-elumelu-of-backstabbing-him.html
That’s why it’s always good to keep ur plans and ur next moves to urself, no one can be trusted💯💯
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by obama99: 8:21am On May 10, 2023
EmeeNaka:
It's business

You call it business but when it results to what you don't want and all that you start shouting. What is bad is bad. Don't outsmart people for their sweet thinking you're fast , it may end in tears for your relatives. Cos you won't be needing your cries any longer.

Anyway I hand it over to dangote my friend to settle the matter as I am very busy with rabiu , otherwise tell elumelu that if otedola reports him to the new gaffer in town , he will loose everything, I mean everything

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by tammie24: 10:15am On May 10, 2023
sonature1:

BAT visited Tony Elumelu, not the other way around. There are people a president cannot do without because their businesses are the key holders of your economy.

In the past, Goodluck Jonathan was following Dangote up and down to help him remove the barriers to investing in many countries. Years later, Dangote became the richest man in Africa, and Goodluck was bragging with that as his achievement.
rest abeg... Which key holder... Of which economy??
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by TheAlchemist: 10:27am On May 10, 2023
Tony can not say he runs an entrepreneurship foundation and be enmeshed in this kind of scandal. I awaits in pastor abiodun fatoyinbo voice Tony's robust response.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by OdogwuToks(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2023
lhordspy:
I knew something was up when Elumelu started with 'Otedola is my friend' story after Otedola checkmated him.

I knew it was guilty conscience speaking. In a bid to hide his shame, he had to resort to unnecessary fancy-sweet stories.

Thank God Otedola showed him how the game is played. Bought large chunk of the transcorp stake, Unsettle the market, make Elumelu beg for his 'life' , Sold it off in 2weeks, cashed out almost 21Billion naira with little stress.
Abracadabra. Elemulu never saw it coming.

Otedola wasnt after the money nor the power play in transcorp. He just wanted to teach Elumelu a little bit of lessson. And the message was passed across. Elumelu will never forget this one for life.

Otedola cashed out 21billion naira in just 2weeks at the expense of Elumelu. The most fascinating thing is Elumelu was so boxed and made powerless that he had no option left in the world than to cry out for mercy.

Otedola got his revenge, and still cashed out.

That is how a boss cook revenge.
Otedola cashed out 32 billion.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by billyG(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2023
saysugar:
Igbo's won't speak the truth same bunch of people
So anyone comments on Yoruba person matter iz automatically an igboman....
Don't to tribalistic my comments is irrespective of otedollar iz a Yorubaman.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by sharone21(f): 2:27pm On May 10, 2023
Streetgent:
bro it's all smoke and mirrors. Don't believe those stories they usually post to promote themselves bro. One thing I've learnt about rich people is they only think of getting richer no matter what it takes:lies, propaganda, conspiracy etc.

Tony help build Cameroon's stadium almost single handedly as others weren't forthcoming when approached by Etoo.

He gives entrepreneurial fund opportunity too to Cameroonians.... His bank is there too

This may be outrightly tagged backstabbing if Otedola bought it first and Tony went behind him to rebuy it....Some people may express their thoughts which is what the other person has in mind too( remember great minds think alike) but because they are still expressing some doubts or looking at the cost that maybe it may not be worth it enough or has his money trapped in another deal and no immediate dollars in millions they don't proceed with their plans but feel angry when someone else gets it.

Many of the oil blocks in Delta are not owned by Deltans, so if Mr T chooses to buy Ughelli Power Plant in his OWN home state then fair and square.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Babastrong(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2023
You trangressed 3 known laws of power. LAW 2. Never put too much trust in friends... LAW 3. Conceal your intentions. LAW 4. Always says less than necessary.
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Chopkiss: 3:44pm On May 11, 2023
This is why i closed my account in U.B.A
Re: Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times by Chopkiss: 3:47pm On May 11, 2023
I think i should step in and reconcile tony and ote
as dangote

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS / How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.