Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? (30200 Views)

Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by sageb: 9:12am On May 11, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Bro, marry both of em.
They say "misery needs company"

One sweet,one sour and variety is the spice of life grin
So hilarious
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Autobot05: 9:17am On May 11, 2023
U don't have any advice for you
I just wanna say congratulations cheesy
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by dboY1123(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2023
RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

The girl that loves u is the one that created time for u always.. it is no rocket science na.
Who tell u say that babe u love no dy knack another guy?
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Kingsley123456(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2023
fyzaila:
You're a very very very very^100 irresponsible fellow. Untill men start controlling what's dangling between their legs we will still keep having senseless and irresponsible men in the society. Nonsense and ingredient.

You no get sense , they never give you BJ before , the girl gave him time coupled with a mind-blowing sex, she don win am , you no get watch wrestling ?
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by bukatyne(f): 12:21pm On May 11, 2023
nkemdi89:
My boyfriend got another girl pregnant due to distance, he barely knew her and she insist on keeping the child, but he still going ahead to marry me . Both of them are irresponsible, but the girl feels she could use pregnancy to trap him . So many baby mamas today are as result of ladies thinking they van play smart over a man.

This is a joke right?

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by calmandwild101(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2023
Godwin4444:
don’t mind d op

He would b surprised to know that the one claiming busy always create enough time for another guy

One thing I learnt in life is that nobody is busy, we only create time for what we want

Once I am in a relationship n u tell me u are busy na to lock up on your matter
She might be truly busy with something more important than you at that moment but not calling me back as soon as she finishes what she’s dealing with is what I won’t condone.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by BlueAir: 12:47pm On May 11, 2023
Guy if u proceed to force and marry that one u say is just busy,u go regret am. U see that ugly one that gives u vibes , if she's not wayward go for her,if she's wayward,cast her aside. All that she's busy excuse that you're singing to justify that one wey no get time for u is because u love her and love isn't enough right now because the matter on ground pass u. U have a child consider that one ,if the mama good,marry her else if u cast a good woman that lovesu, u call ugly and no vibes aside,karma go teach u o. I know wetin I dey talk and it would be too late for u because that one wey dey give u vibes now and u dey look down on,if u force to marry and make things work with that one wey no get ur time and things doesn't work out between u two which there's a high chance it won't,don't ask me how I know, that one u rejected today might accept u back tomorrow but will show u hell in the future. Use ur head this time,because that's what the situation requires. Reason the child the most. And keep it in mind a happy ruler of a town is better than a sad king of a kingdom
RealSolution001:

But because the one I love does not give me enough time, I can't totally use that to say she doesn't love me. She has a shop which she has to open and stay till 8/9pm before she closes. After then, she needs get to her house and tidy one or two things and before she's done with all of that, it might be late for her to still come see me. Another is she might be tired and needs rest
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by DearGorgeous(f): 1:38pm On May 11, 2023
Desusi:

You're more than Justice Funmi.l love you for being Frank.

It's quite disheartening seeing the one we love hurt us this much. Claiming love here and impregnating the other there.

I mean it doesn't always make sense.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Tayorshd87: 2:00pm On May 11, 2023
RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

This was same thing in my house now and it happened just like this.. 🤔
But is reality ehn i think the best one for u is the one that have ur time because even when u are married d busy one will still continue to busy and will be doing anyhow u don't like because she knew u really love her...

Love is not enough that's why she is claiming busy all day ☺️
But this one love u that's y she dey give u enough vibes so what are u looking for 🤔
Be wise

So marry the one that loves you more than u do in return that's d game of marriage jare
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Tayorshd87: 2:08pm On May 11, 2023
RealSolution001:

You may be right but she's explained and tried to make me understand it's her busy schedule that makes her not have time for me.

Na scope there is nothing like that highest she go dey invite u come her shop always for gist and chats ..
But u guys not seeing due to busy and shop bro na u dey slack or waste time ..

If a woman truly loves u ehn she go dey call u daily to meet her at junction just to see u .

So marry d one that have ur time angry
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by fyzaila: 2:50pm On May 11, 2023
Kingsley123456:

You no get sense , they never give you BJ before , the girl gave him time coupled with a mind-blowing sex, she don win am , you no get watch wrestling ?

So you indulging in immorality is the one that make you have sense more than me shay? Continue you hear, just Continue. It is that premarital s3x that will land you into a big trouble one day.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by DrDunamis(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

Some times people set themselves up for a life of anguish and great regrets.
You had better marry the one who is pregnant for you and shower her with attention and love. Before you end up making great mistakes
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Princessdainty(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2023
Once the baby is here, you go understand say women don't like sex na pikin she want.

E go clear for your time eyes when you reach baby mama number seven. Just because you wan insert and cum.

Have sense. Man shall not live by va...gaina alone.

Brother wey no wise!
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2023
micxwell:
"You know what they say about 'what is worth doing?' If you're going to write, make sure to put out a well-written piece. You had good points in there, that's why I assumed your screen might be bad. Please note that I didn't mean to insult you."

nigga pliz this is social interaction not interview

go and teach primary kids
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by CartelKenneth: 9:40pm On May 11, 2023
You are very stupid
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Karlifate: 7:48pm On May 13, 2023
nkemdi89:
My boyfriend got another girl pregnant due to distance, he barely knew her and she insist on keeping the child, but he still going ahead to marry me . Both of them are irresponsible, but the girl feels she could use pregnancy to trap him . So many baby mamas today are as result of ladies thinking they van play smart over a man.

Are you going to marry him?
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by nkemdi89(f): 10:05am On May 14, 2023
Karlifate:

Are you going to marry him?
Yes
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Karlifate: 10:25am On May 14, 2023
nkemdi89:

Yes

Okay. Good luck 👍

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child / Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.