Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? (30204 Views)

Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by fyzaila: 8:19pm On May 10, 2023
WorldRichest:

Ontop another person matter?

Yes na, later you guys will say "ladies are not loyal".
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Jungpablo: 8:23pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

But because the one I love does not give me enough time, I can't totally use that to say she doesn't love me. She has a shop which she has to open and stay till 8/9pm before she closes. After then, she needs get to her house and tidy one or two things and before she's done with all of that, it might be late for her to still come see me. Another is she might be tired and needs rest
stop giving excuses for people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Adebowale89(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2023
you're the one in a relationship with the busy lady, she was never in a relationship with you

the pregnant lady felt she's in a relationship with you but you're not in a relationship with her

I once took money from my wife that I got married to, for my ex that I was seeing future with

mother of your child, if she's a well behaved person and from a good home why not move on with her and leave aunty busy that have substitute of you to move on because if she really deeply love you, she will crave for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Moneybloke(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

U have entered one chance....marry the girl wey get bele for u or ready for baby mama things ...

.forget the first girl...she no get ur time...women always find time for the one they truly love...na u dey force urself....
Help me tell am abeg..
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by CaptMarvel(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

You may be right but she's explained and tried to make me understand it's her busy schedule that makes her not have time for me.
imagine you are Davido, will she say that nonsense, better marry the one wey get your time or else en, even if you marry the one wey no get your time, she still no go get your time and you go just dey fvck gals around, side chick things
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Killermamba: 8:56pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

Your penis commit sin you want advice on how to born a bastard? My guy ask your dick for answer not nairaland
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Allanoba: 8:58pm On May 10, 2023
You are a monkey! Eating Banana from everywhere
Sure another one wen tick the box for u come and give u time u go stil give am belle
Anyway just go and continue to be monkey
The life u have chosen
Hope u have money
But the Godly advice I will give is that you make the pregnant one what you want! Try and see the good In her and cherish it
Respect and be patient with her for ladies are like children treat them right and scold them wen they do wrong
Marry her and flee adultery
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by nkemdi89(f): 8:59pm On May 10, 2023
We4all:

I find it worrisome that despite your boyfriend's betrayal, you still want to marry him.

I have witnessed too many similar stories and it didn't end well. Unfortunately, the men moved on; faster than Usain Bolt.
It easier to come online and say another thing , in reality lot of people have been in the same situation, but they still go ahead, I won't leave my relationship because of that . It's painful when I remember it , but I have let it slide . Women most times we cause our problem, a guy who told that he is in a serious relationship , bit decides to use the lady to pass time, and she foolishly agreed, that is her problem.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by dirolad(m): 9:01pm On May 10, 2023
Godwin4444:
don’t mind d op

He would b surprised to know that the one claiming busy always create enough time for another guy

One thing I learnt in life is that nobody is busy, we only create time for what we want

Once I am in a relationship n u tell me u are busy na to lock up on your matter
😂🏆
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by nkemdi89(f): 9:02pm On May 10, 2023
We4all:

I find it worrisome that despite your boyfriend's betrayal, you still want to marry him.

I have witnessed too many similar stories and it didn't end well. Unfortunately, the men moved on; faster than Usain Bolt.
I am not even there because of the money, because I have more than him, for him to open up and tell me and seek for forgiveness, why should I turn him down.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by fapis2003: 9:04pm On May 10, 2023
The lady with the shop does not have your time, bro she does not love you. please move on.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by dirolad(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

I know she explained....baba na u no get the meaning of the explanation....see ...If u dey live for Maiduguri...if woman gbadun u..she no go get excuse for not seeing you...

Woman wey dey jump her papa electric fence for night to be with man....na ordinary shop go come stop am from seeing u in two months...

Dey play
😂😂
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Spanki(f): 9:20pm On May 10, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Bro, marry both of em.

They say "misery needs company"

One sweet,one sour and variety is the spice of life grin

You get oyél (igala pronunciation (I meant oil) for head.. 😍

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by OBUA12345: 9:21pm On May 10, 2023
The one you loved might not be the right one for u. Check the one u pregnanted is she a wife material. My brother if yes marry her.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by lozanni(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2023
ajekpaks:
Congratulations Papa Benji

grin grin grin You don name the baby already
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by mordred44: 9:35pm On May 10, 2023
Broda Bernard...... discharge and acquitted
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Awise09(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2023
Congratulations guy man Well done sir!!!
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2023
Your own is better, all the girls I have been deliberately pregnanting have never call me to tell me they are pregnant, I do it deliberately cos I want to know how it feels to be a Father, but after waiting for weeks, I will call them to say hi and they will answer me well.

What will I do? How do those small boys and girls get themselves pregnant self?
Is it not to nack hard and release why the dick is fully inside.
Please say something...........................................
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Uchefame(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

Marry two of them. After all Men that married two wives are still human and living their lives happily.

Note: Every tribe in Nigeria permit a Man to marry more than one wife as long as you can take care of them.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by TenQ: 9:55pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

Congratulations Bro!

On what you should do: simple
1. Prepare to become a daddy
2. Save for diapers and babyfood
3. Don't forget hospital bill will need settlement. (It could be C/S so more money)
4. Start preparing for the naming ceremony
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by bonnez(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

No insult how? See eh, on a normal, I for first insult you before giving you what will be the best advice to solve your problem but as you no want insult so eh, diaris nothing I can do. Carry ya cross alone.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by godofuck231: 10:00pm On May 10, 2023
Ask your father, he should've trained you properly not to still your seeds wrecklessly
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by okoroemeka(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2023
dawnomike:
Accept the pregnancy and responsibility and proceed to marry the one you want.... Just be sure of what you're going for
this is ancient thinking,why will he live with someone he does not like for the rest of his life?moreover the op should note that the first girl does not like him despite ticking all the boxes,you cannot beg a girl to see you if she likes you
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by We4all: 10:02pm On May 10, 2023
nkemdi89:

I am not even there because of the money, because I have more than him, for him to open up and tell me and seek for forgiveness, why should I turn him down.

You talk like a nice and reasonable lady. I have this to say to you: If the lady in question decides to fight you spiritually and physically, can you withstand the heat?

If I were you, I will think twice before making any decision. Remember, men are too hasty to move on when situation happens. Just my two cents!
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by jibs4lv(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2023
VTJN:
LOl

Stop misleading people on nairaland. You mean once i impregnate anyone, that automatically make the person meant for me? Lol

Once an idiot impregnate your daughter or sister that makes the idiot her husband, your son inlaw? grin
Idiot cannot shift my daughter pant cheesy
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by CaptainFM1: 10:11pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

You don't know what love is. What you have for both is obviously quite toxic as it stands now. It's obvious if the other lady rushed for you, you will still cheat on her.

If you want me to advice you, I would say, just stick to the one that have your time and currently carrying your baby. Although pregnancy is not a ticket for marriage, but you just might not know.....it might be a blessing later.

Often times when a lady form excessive busy/busi-body, it's always because they are carrying baggages that you may not want to get yourself involved in.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by pills90(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2023
grin
Ahmed0336:
Bro, marry both of em.

They say "misery needs company"

One sweet,one sour and variety is the spice of life grin
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Chinexx75: 10:31pm On May 10, 2023
Be a responsible, supportive, expectant father for a start.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by OdefaGirl(f): 10:40pm On May 10, 2023
Godwin4444:
don’t mind d op

He would b surprised to know that the one claiming busy always create enough time for another guy

One thing I learnt in life is that nobody is busy, we only create time for what we want

Once I am in a relationship n u tell me u are busy na to lock up on your matter

You tag girls all sorts of name including the one who has got herself tied down with work... not depending on man, yet you still manage to rub the mud on her. How much cruel can you be?
If she's lazy, it's a problem....if she's busy, it's a problem. Some persons are not too fantasized with s*x and would rather not miss the cash that spare time would give them.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ledaman: 10:43pm On May 10, 2023
Rule number 1 of love: Never you marry someone that's always claiming busy . Another dude is fuccking her as he likes.
Rule 2 of love: Ladies love and affection must be more than yours, because if things go bad or situation goes terrible , she would never ever desert you.
Lastly,God has has given you raw gold. You are seraching for lost diamond.
Congratulations in advance baba twins.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by OdefaGirl(f): 10:45pm On May 10, 2023
ggood:
silly excuses

So a hardworking girl like that should abandon her job for s*x?

You don't understand what it means for a lady to be busy with legitimate work, do you?
She barely have time for herself.... Think beyond relationship
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Namigotalktru: 11:11pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

I don't intend to run a polygamy or just to birth children from different women.

You have answered your own question. You don get wife wey carry belle. Face your new future and leave the hardworking girl to face her own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) / Olubunmi Kama: My Husband’s Siblings Seized Our Properties After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.