Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

My Secretary's Resignation Without Notice Is Crumbling My Company - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Secretary's Resignation Without Notice Is Crumbling My Company (28918 Views)

LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers / Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. / Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Secretary's Resignation Without Notice Is Crumbling My Company by integridad: 1:31am On May 11, 2023
sulaak:

They probably overworking her to the point that she has to steal a holiday by lying about her family

Very true, asif if she has said she needs time to rest, they would grant her leave.

1 Like

Re: My Secretary's Resignation Without Notice Is Crumbling My Company by MisterKennedy(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2023
concho:
When I took over as a director in our company , I noticed that the company’s Secretary is a chronic liar

Most excuses she gives to avoid coming to work always seem like lies to me . But I couldn’t confront her since I don’t have proves .

Today her mum is very sick, tomorrow her dad is about dying .

I also noticed that she doesn’t do her jobs ( financial recordings ) . She is always sleeping at work and says she is sick when confronted .

We started looking for replacements , but I noticed also that she discourages everyone that wants to work .

On Thursday, she said her dad was dead and would be Buried on Saturday . I granted her a leave between Thursday and Saturday and I conclude that I must find her village and attend the burial without telling her .

On getting to her village , I discovered that there was no burial and the parents she constantly used as excuse died years ago

I sent her video I made in her village only for her to tell me that she won’t come to work again .

She handed nothing over to the company . She didn’t provide details of the transactions she did in the previous weeks .

I asked her details of the companies transactions during the Naira scarcity , she refused to come bring these things .

This resignation would take us one year backwards in other to sort her stuffs out. She handed over to no one

If I let her go free , other workers would emulate her .

How do I start nailing her please ??

Good morning Sir

Please let me work for you as your secretary in her place. Please let me fill her shoes.
Re: My Secretary's Resignation Without Notice Is Crumbling My Company by Cherivert: 10:34am On May 11, 2023
concho:
When I took over as a director in our company , I noticed that the company’s Secretary is a chronic liar

Most excuses she gives to avoid coming to work always seem like lies to me . But I couldn’t confront her since I don’t have proves .

Today her mum is very sick, tomorrow her dad is about dying .

I also noticed that she doesn’t do her jobs ( financial recordings ) . She is always sleeping at work and says she is sick when confronted .

We started looking for replacements , but I noticed also that she discourages everyone that wants to work .

On Thursday, she said her dad was dead and would be Buried on Saturday . I granted her a leave between Thursday and Saturday and I conclude that I must find her village and attend the burial without telling her .

On getting to her village , I discovered that there was no burial and the parents she constantly used as excuse died years ago

I sent her video I made in her village only for her to tell me that she won’t come to work again .

She handed nothing over to the company . She didn’t provide details of the transactions she did in the previous weeks .

I asked her details of the companies transactions during the Naira scarcity , she refused to come bring these things .

This resignation would take us one year backwards in other to sort her stuffs out. She handed over to no one

Please Incase there’s still vacancy for any post, I am interested
Re: My Secretary's Resignation Without Notice Is Crumbling My Company by MarketDispatch: 10:39am On May 11, 2023
concho:
When I took over as a director in our company , I

Go and arrest the thief...That is how thieves behave ..she probably has been stealing your company blind and looking for ways to runaway.
Re: My Secretary's Resignation Without Notice Is Crumbling My Company by dududgav78: 12:45pm On May 11, 2023
Vahicle detailing services go beyond a regular car wash and include deep cleaning and restoration of your vehicle's interior and exterior. Detailing services can include waxing, polishing, vacuuming, and steam cleaning, among other things. Professional detailers use specialized tools and products to ensure that your car looks its best. Detailing can help extend the life of your car by preventing rust and other damage caused by dirt and grime buildup. https://starlightautomotive.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Promoted To Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Becomes Youngest DCP At 43 / Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) / We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.