Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently (7415 Views)

How Do Girls Feel After Turning A Guy Down / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by freecocoa(f): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2011
Blunt does it for me but you don't have to be rude about it,
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Orikinla(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2011
I date both younger and older women from 18 to 70 years as long as they can handle it and not faint. The fact is I started with girls who were older than me.
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2011
op How can i Let The Younger ladies Down Gently?

some minors have shown interest and im not in for child abuse
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by IZUKWU(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

INKED NERD IS 22 ! There is hope for me. the reason for my outburst is this: from the way she speaks I had assumed Inked nerd was in her late 20's or early 30's

yea, she does sound more matured than 22.
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by uzoo: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2011
sexkillz:

Treat him like a little brother
Be Blunt with Him!
Dont seek his advice!
Dont make Requests
Call other Guys in his Presence
Introduce him to your friends as a Brother
If he doesnt get the Message, he's pitiably and pathetically hopeless! cool

good advice!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from / I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. / Women With Hairs At Their Jaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.