Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,262 members, 7,853,300 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video (21614 Views)

Man Fakes Being Deaf For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To Wife (picture) / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by xynerise: 11:28am On May 11, 2023
These ones don't see marriage as a sacred institution. They see it as fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by motymop: 11:29am On May 11, 2023
The trenches way of proposing

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by pansophist(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2023
Sweet.

The girl must be one hell of a wonderful chick, for the guy to go to that extent to propose. Look how she even defended him, and won't allow them to harm him. Fine, protector wife.

If na some nairalander chick now, them don run. They won't even come. The relationship don end that day. grin
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by Kaymansion(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2023
undecided
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by Bouncin(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2023
Tinubu, Pete Obi and Atiku are all b'astards. Sowore is a t'hief

2 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by obynoceaser: 11:33am On May 11, 2023
Bouncin:
Tinubu, Pete Obi and Atiku are all b'astards. Sowore is a t'hief
Lol
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by showlove911(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2023
..And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

..He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

..These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
1John 5:11-13

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by obynoceaser: 11:34am On May 11, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Tinubu is a criminal
Lol, calm down bro.
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by Enemyofpeace: 11:35am On May 11, 2023
Boring, childish and unromantic
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by ipobarecriminals: 11:36am On May 11, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Tinubu is a criminal
will u be happy if somebody kal ur father a thief? Be honest sad
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by isabi2lof: 11:36am On May 11, 2023
All fake
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by Ashirioluwa: 11:37am On May 11, 2023
accused:
The guy fit be thief true true, bony and Clyde comes to mind oh

The marriage proposal that you can do alone with your girl without involving third parties will be taken to the extreme by Nigerians. Nigerians and extravagances.

This young man is only telling them that he loves and proud of his job. He is a thief in real life.

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2023
Enjoy your selves, some are fighting God that Tinubu should not be sweared inn, who loose ?

I don't have time for Tinubu, Atiku and Peter Obi, all of them have made it. They will die as Billionaires. Me wetting I get?
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by JOemmy(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2023
Not impressed
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by famousroland(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2023
He get luck say him no try this shit for uyo or calabar, dem for burn am before dem go say na prank

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by DonroxyII: 11:59am On May 11, 2023
Ara21:
Which kind drama be this. For me life should be lived low key.
Everyone No be You Now .. Everyone go live to their peculiarities!
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by Zion243(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2023
Stupid drama. So his boyfriend's friend groped her like that.
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by DonroxyII: 12:00pm On May 11, 2023
SLIDEwaxie:
Na like this we dey knw man wey no get sense. Propose, how? Why I go propose, talk less of acting movie like an slowpoke
Noh too Dey reason Evil Side !
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2023
accused:
The guy fit be thief true true, bony and Clyde comes to mind oh

ABI..see him lips sef..na Yahoo guy..e sure me die
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2023
airsaylongcome:

The babe said they have many "tools"...not language used by a regular person. Most people will.call it weapons. Person wey call am "tools" know wassup

Your head dey dia
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:07pm On May 11, 2023
pansophist:
Sweet.

The girl must be one hell of a wonderful chick, for the guy to go to that extent to propose. Look how she even defended him, and won't allow them to harm him. Fine, protector wife.

If na some nairalander chick now, them don run. They won't even come. The relationship don end that day. grin

EG..IYAebe

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by ukaface(f): 12:14pm On May 11, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by Efinem006(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2023
Na true say na Tinubu be Nigeria next presido? cool
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by Efinem006(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2023
Sunisonflex39:

EG..IYAebe
that lady get gbayin for head grin
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by freemanq(m): 12:32pm On May 11, 2023
Nice one but kindly note that you can loss ur babe for dis kind of prank she fit deny you out of fear so be careful next time
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by Chrisviboy85(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2023
Is it only me that noticed that those guys na confra...men...see that tap at the back of the guy by some of his friends......
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:39pm On May 11, 2023
Stupidity Upon Nonsense
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by DJInfluence: 12:49pm On May 11, 2023
Rather than being creative and original. This is just plain........
.... Am coming to complete my thought
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by Hatrick01: 1:05pm On May 11, 2023
But why person go grap my babe boob like that?
If na me be that guy eh, i for don engage him o
Which kain rough play be this?
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by Cassandraloius: 1:10pm On May 11, 2023
Is this for real? grin
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by PECON1(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2023
pansophist:
Sweet.

u mean iyaebe nonsense 😂
Re: Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video by alekuwodo(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2023
Do all these guarantee a successful marriage that can pass the test of time?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day / Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.