Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) (49289 Views)

Man Begs Wife To Bring Home His Sick Mom / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2023
Spanki:
Listen good, when a lady brings a child home that is a bastard child because the lady's husband is not the father of the child. Now hear this, when a man brings his SON home, HE IS NOT BASTARD!!! That is an ARROW!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAH is it not "her" child that she will bring back to the house? why would it be different if the illegitimate child is from father or mother (so long as it aint from BOTH parent)?

listen up and listen good.... to a MARIED COUPLE, any child that is not from both of them will be considered a bastard child to their marriage/partner, because that child is ILLEGITIMATE to their marriage. so whether its daddy or mummy who had that illegitimate child, its irrelevant to the status of that child!
stop being a hypocrite...

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by zomoears(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2023
BrightAhiah:
n

You lack WISDOM to comprehend common fact, the bone of contention and my humble submission is that the husband should have told the wife the truth from the very beginning.
I never and will never advice any lady or man to poison anyone but the truth should be said undiluted, there are spouses who cannot tolerate such act knowing the secret was kept from them from the very beginning and hence may think of any alternative ways of silencing their rivals cos presently, the son now may be a thorn of a flesh especially when the wife is without a male child and you know the implications abi?
Stay blessed

Abeg rest! I don’t want to engage ur emptiness. Calling urself wisdom😂😂😂😂

Please I won’t dignify you with a response again
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by BrightAhiah(m): 10:22pm On May 13, 2023
zomoears:

Abeg rest! I don’t want to engage ur emptiness. Calling urself wisdom😂😂😂😂

Please I won’t dignify you with a response again

Wisdom is far from thee...
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Saccharine: 10:23pm On May 13, 2023
I wish the boy didn't witness this, it will damage and affect his psyche forever. He should have stayed in the car while they talked.

The audacity and gas lighting is off the chain though. How this man walked in and expected her to take it like that because he said so, na ment?

Las las na court and divorce so they rest.
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Osobi32(m): 7:09am On May 14, 2023
Prettychild:

You haven’t answered my question. I hope you would same position if it was the woman who did same? Yes/No?
The world doesn't work the way it works in your head ok. You can't go and cheat because ur husband cheated, am sure u know the consequences.
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Osobi32(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2023
Prettychild:

Hope you would hold the same position if a woman does the same thing
If a woman does same then she go reach her papa house asap.
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Prettychild(f): 10:51am On May 14, 2023
Osobi32:
If a woman does same then she go reach her papa house asap.
So you see, it’s common sense, learn to take what you dish out to others. If not karma would help to do the needful
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Spanki(f): 7:50pm On May 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAH is it not "her" child that she will bring back to the house? why would it be different if the illegitimate child is from father or mother (so long as it aint from BOTH parent)?

listen up and listen good.... to a MARIED COUPLE, any child that is not from both of them will be considered a bastard child to their marriage/partner, because that child is ILLEGITIMATE to their marriage. so whether its daddy or mummy who had that illegitimate child, its irrelevant to the status of that child!
stop being a hypocrite...

You could be right if the lady owns the house.. But not when you own that house will the lady that is supposed to be your son's step mum call him a bastard. Never ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / Married Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.