Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) (82016 Views)

Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) / Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video / Reekado Banks Hosts Larry Ekundayo In His Residence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Drbarmes(m): 2:04am On May 11, 2023
taylor89:
Gistlover was right after all

Gistlover said Tinubu met Emoney at Apapa as a nobody and recruited them into drug pushing

They were 8 boys pushing drugs for Tinubu but na only two survive

Tinubu don damage many lives

No wonder Emoney and him bro KCee no make any political post during 2023 election

Tinubu is a drug sniffing Bastard
If DSS pick u now ur family go enter unscheduled prayer n fasting.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Hotwest: 2:25am On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
These ones are Asiwaju's boys and have no business with Obi.
They cleaarly supported their brother Obi...Even a video of them singing Obi kerenke wwith Obi cubana on a private jet then trended during election campaign period
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by babzo(m): 2:48am On May 11, 2023
taylor89:

Gistlover said Tinubu met Emoney at Apapa as a nobody and recruited them into drug pushing

No wonder Emoney and him bro KCee no make any political post during 2023 election

That article on Tinubu by Gistlover was Complete rubbish.
I am not saying Tinubu is clean or was not involved in drugs, but the article was rubbish.

So Gistlover knows all these amazing secrets and OBJ ( mortal enemy of Tinubu), GEJ, Cabal , US FBI don't know all this.

Then Tinubu would just meet a random guy at the port and make him head of his drug business. Not his towns man o, not his relative, not son of his friend, not known thug, just random guy. That's absolute rubbish, beer parlor talk.

Then when Gistlover only did 1 page on Atiku and never got to Obi as he /she kept promising is when I knew it was just anti Tinubu gist.

And I didn't vote for nor support Tinubu, but we blacks need to be more intelligent.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by akilo1: 3:11am On May 11, 2023
People have move on and obi is still sleeping in the court..kontinue grin

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Ilaje1: 3:58am On May 11, 2023
Rahkman:
shut up ur mouth oga even if igbo girls go do runs na with bank mds politicians governors top musicians show me any igbo girl wey dem link with portable undecided na ur sisters wey dey do runs with agbero dey see am as achievements see as even married yoruba actresses dey sleep with mc and dey fight about am online dey disgrace theirselves,thank God igbo man don comot iyabo ojo from that kain nonsense,make she get sense small

Hahahaha, I guess the Liberian guy na Bank MD. Nonsense! If anything, Igbos have taken over the Olosho market, home and abroad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Slmgirldippussy: 4:22am On May 11, 2023
Rahkman:
shut up ur mouth oga even if igbo girls go do runs na with bank mds politicians governors top musicians show me any igbo girl wey dem link with portable undecided na ur sisters wey dey do runs with agbero dey see am as achievements see as even married yoruba actresses dey sleep with mc and dey fight about am online dey disgrace theirselves,thank God igbo man don comot iyabo ojo from that kain nonsense,make she get sense small

Na true he dey talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Nobody: 4:30am On May 11, 2023
Exc2000:

Emoney was into clearing and forwarding and they also had a carwash
Wetin be the name of the clearing and forwarding company and carwash?No be say them dey bring multimillion dollar returns,
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Father4all: 4:35am On May 11, 2023
Cowards
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by tiger28: 4:47am On May 11, 2023
nedekid:

E no follow.
One of our ex presidio weh them say being de nack one fine man weh him face de glo, sotey him give am oil block turn am to billionaire nko?
Na lie jorr.....who be dat

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:50am On May 11, 2023
Why this is on fp is puzzling
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by VTJN(m): 5:04am On May 11, 2023
babzo:

I am not saying Tinubu is clean or was not involved in drugs, but the article was rubbish.

So Gistlover knows all these amazing secrets and OBJ ( mortal enemy of Tinubu), GEJ, Cabal , US FBI don't know all this.

Then Tinubu would just meet a random guy at the port and make him head of his drug business. Not his towns man o, not his relative, not son of his friend, not known thug, just random guy. That's absolute rubbish, beer parlor talk.

Then when Gistlover only did 1 page on Atiku and never got to Obi as he /she kept promising is when I knew it was just anti Tinubu gist.

And I didn't vote for nor support Tinubu, but we blacks need to be more intelligent.
aptly said.

An average nigerians are hypocrite. Once they support a candidate, such candidate automatically become the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about.
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Sheggy13(m): 5:05am On May 11, 2023
taylor89:

When they pick you up now to substantiate what you posted, your people will start trending #freetaylor and begging everywhere like the Chude guy on twitter who likes to deliberately dish out misinformation on social media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Ohraykon: 5:06am On May 11, 2023
Exc2000:

Where una dey here fake gist... Naso dem talksay Maradona knack alakija for oil bloc, now Na Adenuga

Nnairaland sef
na you dey sleep you dey wait make channels or nta tell you kwa grin
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by HVILLE: 5:07am On May 11, 2023
ylor89:

If DSS ask u to provide evidence for this allegation ,u go if provide am,

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Ohraykon: 5:08am On May 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Nedu knows who is fvcking who. Why didn't he know that someone else was fvcking his wife? Is people's fvck now his lifes mission?
you must be a lady una sha hate nedu, as una take full for church na una hate truth pass no wonder pastor dey lie give una nack join grin

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Ohraykon: 5:10am On May 11, 2023
Drbarmes:

If DSS pick u now ur family go enter unscheduled prayer n fasting.
and dss works for who grin na government go chop you las las glorified slave!!!
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Ohraykon: 5:13am On May 11, 2023
babzo:

another sleeping naija person who doesn't do research but waits for nta or channels as his source of information. I won't be surprised if you are debunking debunker working for the government or an agbado person disguising. We know una way grin
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Ohraykon: 5:15am On May 11, 2023
Sheggy13:

When they pick you up now to substantiate what you posted, your people will start trending #freetaylor and begging everywhere like the Chude guy on twitter who likes to deliberately dish out misinformation on social media.
sharap why does the truth hurt you, agabdo people na dem!!! So the american documents on tinubu na lie abi grin kai stomach infrastructure ehn...
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Chucks13: 5:15am On May 11, 2023
Where are those failures whom their destiny had failed them? See my guy Emoney the real Odogwu mingling with the man you bitter a s s want to kill out of your hatred, jealousy and confusion.

Poor and idiot people mingles with their fellow poor and idiots while the real men mingles with real men.

When you allow frustration, bitterness, hatred to rule your life you can never succeed in life, failure and frustration will be following you wherever you go and that is for all obi-goats who are already chained down and a spell is cast on them.

God bless Nigeria
God bless all bridge builders
God bless SS,SW,North and all sane and Liberal SE.

Nigeria must move on, we don't want a creepy liar, sudden christain, stingy, deceptive, opportunist, tribal and religion bigot as president, buhari had taught us a bitter lesson and it must end with him.

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by zomby(m): 5:16am On May 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cso8in9qhxs

EMoney & Kcee welcome MC Oluomo with cash & gifts to their residence.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappenTV
EMoney and his brother are members of Omoluabi. They are the coolest cats; they have respect, they get sense, and they understand the importance of not biting the fingers that feed you. Even though, their parents may be from the east, but these 2 dudes are proper Yoruba cats. They don’t only understand the Yoruba culture and heritage, but also speak Yoruba extremely well (fluently). They are simply my kind of guys.
Trust me, they are totally different from the other ungrateful senseless disrespectful pigs from the East eg: the broke asssss psquare and the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by monex(m): 5:21am On May 11, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This is sad to watch

It seems it's time for igbos to start boycotting the businesses of these moddafvckers who are igbos but because of selfish gains they sell out their people and frolick with their oppressors. angry

Where was Emoney when this bastard called mc oluomo was openly threatening igbos. Openly o. Emoney kept quiet and looked the other way. angry angry angry angry

there are tribal ties, business ties, friendship ties etc. some ties are stronger than others. You would most def have a Yoruba friend who is closer to you than many of your Igbo friends. imagine that he is contesting for presidency and has a high chance of winning.

Would you support him or fight against him because it is the turn of the igbos
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Rhema03(m): 5:24am On May 11, 2023
It is well

I'm really sad doing this, please can anyone help me out my house rent is due and my salary is not able to handle my living and family and now my landlord is about to send me out please in the mercy of God help me in anyway you can. My number +2349037596255. Bank Acess Bank 1491385054 .
God bless you.
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by LajaLaba: 5:29am On May 11, 2023
Rahkman:
See this IPOB rat grin
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by zomby(m): 5:29am On May 11, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This is sad to watch

It seems it's time for igbos to start boycotting the businesses of these moddafvckers who are igbos but because of selfish gains they sell out their people and frolick with their oppressors. angry

Where was Emoney when this bastard called mc oluomo was openly threatening igbos. Openly o. Emoney kept quiet and looked the other way. angry angry angry angry

EMoney and his brother have been dealing with Jagaban at a very high level for many years. The dude and MC Oluomo are buddies even before the discovery of Peter Obi.
I will advise you not to waste your time, EMoney is not part of the category of pigs, and he will never be. The cat knows what is good for him, and igbos are not on the list.
And by the way, It isn’t by force for u to watch the video, instead, you can take a time out from nairaland and google the meaning of a pig with a red hat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by hokafor(m): 5:30am On May 11, 2023
Exc2000:

Emoney was into clearing and forwarding and they also had a carwash
so all the money E money is throwing around are made from car wash. Funny
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by zomby(m): 5:36am On May 11, 2023
hokafor:
so all the money E money is throwing around are made from car wash. Funny
What did you make your money from? Pure water and street gala?
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by lexy2014: 5:44am On May 11, 2023
Ohraykon:
you must be a lady una sha hate nedu, as una take full for church na una hate truth pass no wonder pastor dey lie give una nack join grin

How did u come to the conclusion that I am a lady?

What truth exactly are you referring to?

What has being a lady got to do with my post and how does it answer the questions I asked?

Where does church and pastor come into this discussion?

Why didn't he know that someone else was fvcking his wife? Is people's fvck now his lifes mission?
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by nedekid: 5:44am On May 11, 2023
tiger28:

Na lie jorr.....who be dat
No be for my mouth you do hear say mama risi no wear pant. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] / In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.