Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) (82025 Views)

Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) / Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video / Reekado Banks Hosts Larry Ekundayo In His Residence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by KINGOFHEART4064: 6:06am On May 11, 2023
Gang of theave
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by yahoodetector: 6:09am On May 11, 2023
taylor89:
Gistlover was right after all

Gistlover said Tinubu met Emoney at Apapa as a nobody and recruited them into drug pushing

They were 8 boys pushing drugs for Tinubu but na only two survive

Tinubu don damage many lives

No wonder Emoney and him bro KCee no make any political post during 2023 election

Tinubu is a drug sniffing Bastard

Guy! I heard this years back and waved it aside as a mere speculation and rumor but now, i have many reasons to believe it
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by FireUpNow(m): 6:10am On May 11, 2023
naijapips04:
Oluomo is gay.
with many wives and kids? Reason well this day Oga
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Tremple8v: 6:11am On May 11, 2023
Dey play grin
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by ASB717: 6:17am On May 11, 2023
Original "Bridge building ". Na this kind sure plug guys need.
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by georgeakins: 6:26am On May 11, 2023
Eecho:
MC is enjoying ,mingling with rich Igbo men, dirty hungry touts are on Nairaland propagating tribalism.

MC Oluomo is also a very rich and overly generous guy. Just that he is not educated

If I were he, I would upgrade myself academically, since he likes mixing with the people at the top.
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by ukaface(f): 6:29am On May 11, 2023
Exc2000:

Emoney was into clearing and forwarding and they also had a carwash
I see the sarcasm….lol
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Fearyourcreator: 6:31am On May 11, 2023
Rahkman:
abegi na ur razz sisters, wey no get class send that short bleached man ,dem dey use am as status go and see dem disgracing theirselves on ig daily
Nawa ooo... See wetin una dey argue...
Buhari don talk am finish
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by ukaface(f): 6:32am On May 11, 2023
Merisbankie:

Last time I checked Ehi ogbehor she is ibo and one of mc concubine
Ahhhhhhh!
Oga! Oga!!!
Ehi? Is Igbo? Ogbehor? Is Igbo?
Aaaah!!’

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Desusi: 6:33am On May 11, 2023
AmehTsaev:

The likes of Kcee, emoney, Jowizaza and other Lagos Igbo big boys are very close to the Tinubu family. I believe Seyi and Jowizaza are best of friends and even do rodeo country racing with their sport cars around Banana island. Last last na the poor ones dey beef each other over tribalism while the rich ones from both tribes and laughing over bottles of casamigos and expensive wines.
Birds of same feathers, flocks together!
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by imam07: 6:37am On May 11, 2023
Rahkman:
shut up ur mouth oga even if igbo girls go do runs na with bank mds politicians governors top musicians show me any igbo girl wey dem link with portable undecided na ur sisters wey dey do runs with agbero dey see am as achievements see as even married yoruba actresses dey sleep with mc and dey fight about am online dey disgrace theirselves,thank God igbo man don comot iyabo ojo from that kain nonsense,make she get sense small
no be your sister full brothel doing ashawo for all south west and north central. Why u idiot they class your sisters. Abi u want make I show you. Bank manager ko insurance manager nii. Apuu don block your senses

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by allthingsgood: 6:40am On May 11, 2023
naijapips04:

So you know no say Bi sexuals dey? Gay men wey dey fvck and wey dem dey fvck too.

This oluomo guy too dey give gay vibes. Watch how he's sitting.

Which means u too are gay. It's only gay people that have gay vibes
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by maasoap(m): 6:42am On May 11, 2023
taylor89:

Gistlover said Tinubu met Emoney at Apapa as a nobody and recruited them into drug pushing

No wonder Emoney and him bro KCee no make any political post during 2023 election

Some Nigerian kids are going to USA very soon on visa-free trip to face USA court over sextortion and other charges. Who knows if you too will one day face Nigerian judges over libel and slander grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by highoctane: 6:45am On May 11, 2023
AmehTsaev:

The likes of Kcee, emoney, Jowizaza and other Lagos Igbo big boys are very close to the Tinubu family. I believe Seyi and Jowizaza are best of friends and even do rodeo country racing with their sport cars around Banana island. Last last na the poor ones dey beef each other over tribalism while the rich ones from both tribes and laughing over bottles of casamigos and expensive wines.
Those drinks are not enjoyed alone.
One things is missing,
Golden Imperial Russian Osetra Caviar.
First mistake I made in life was thinking that money.doesnt matter.( I blame my father)
Now I know differently

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by damkin24(m): 6:46am On May 11, 2023
festacman:
If you are doing one kain business, you need one kain connection to keep going. Emoney is securing the bag. grin
Says the P. A of Emoney and Kcee
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by slowice(m): 6:48am On May 11, 2023
What ever that joined these guys and tilumbu together can't be a good thing.... But we may never find out
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by damkin24(m): 6:48am On May 11, 2023
taylor89:

I wonder why Tinubu is yet to damage your own life
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by babzo(m): 6:50am On May 11, 2023
Ohraykon:
another sleeping naija person who doesn't do research but waits for nta or channels as his source of information. I won't be surprised if you are debunking debunker working for the government or an agbado person disguising. We know una way grin

Nigerians are too gullible, whether Agbado, Obident or Atikulated.

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Sermwell(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2023
EKONGKING:
Unlike bittered souls harping day and night about mandate , these are thinking of ways to go ahead in life.
Una no dey shame sef!! Just look at people making business connections and money connect irrespective of tribe, but you're here throwing tantrums! grin grin

You better go and get a life!
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by babzo(m): 6:52am On May 11, 2023
VTJN:
aptly said.

An average nigerians are hypocrite. Once they support a candidate, such candidate automatically become the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about.

God bless you multiple fold!!!!
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by highoctane: 6:52am On May 11, 2023
festacman:
If you are doing one kain business, you need one kain connection to keep going. Emoney is securing the bag. grin

Gbambalisticaly, miss that link, you miss out.
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Ewedegubbler: 6:59am On May 11, 2023
when tramadol king meets Agbero. las las na igbo and cocaino dem go take settle the matter
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Menclothing: 7:05am On May 11, 2023
Rahkman:
shut up ur mouth oga even if igbo girls go do runs na with bank mds politicians governors top musicians show me any igbo girl wey dem link with portable undecided na ur sisters wey dey do runs with agbero dey see am as achievements see as even married yoruba actresses dey sleep with mc and dey fight about am online dey disgrace theirselves,thank God igbo man don comot iyabo ojo from that kain nonsense,make she get sense small

More than 100 brothels in Lagos
80 percent girls are people from east.
Mc oluomo current side chick is from east an actress.

E money is tinubu boy he gave him life changing contract
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Ignatio(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2023
Exc2000 and Rahkman you both never get sense yet Abi?
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Metronomy(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2023
Exc2000:

Truth... You can't have business in Oshodi, Apapa, Warf side and not be friends with MC Oluomo of the ruling Oshodi family

Emoney ran many enterprise around Apapa axis

Na trash you dey yarn like this.....I no sure sey you know these areas...
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Mrfeel: 7:23am On May 11, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Where is your TIV brother kiddwaya is he close to tinubu too ?
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Genset: 7:24am On May 11, 2023
Merisbankie:

Last time I checked Ehi ogbehor she is ibo and one of mc concubine

She is from Edo state.
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by wasuka14(m): 7:27am On May 11, 2023
Your unknown useless papa is a roadside drunkard that's why u comment like this. Anyone child born with a sliverspoon can't talk carelessly in the public like this. By there way u shall knw them.

taylor89:

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by ojex004: 7:29am On May 11, 2023
Most of this sadeast brothers and sisters mumu. See how they are bitterly casting thr brothers now.
But when will be they call them out for drug related business then, They know its truth but they are protecting them.

See how they allow thr bitterness and hatred for one man to open them brother yarsh today say true true them be druggie
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by HRMK: 7:40am On May 11, 2023
hahaha...who controls #containerbiz in ports?nor be dem dey import/export hard,fake,adulterated drugs and products in the country?thats how igbos ruin the economy and become billionaires!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) / In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.