Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) (82019 Views)

Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) / Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video / Reekado Banks Hosts Larry Ekundayo In His Residence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Alpharey: 7:41am On May 11, 2023
Now Mama Chukwudi can bring her money to me in Lagos. When it reach for election, Mama Chukwudi should go to the Southeast to cast her vote. 🤣🤣🤣.
By the way e be like say Kcee and his bros wan open transport fleet. They need a spot ground to operate 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by mutantninja: 7:54am On May 11, 2023
Ohraykon:
you must be a lady una sha hate nedu, as una take full for church na una hate truth pass no wonder pastor dey lie give una nack join grin
This is so accurate… I don’t tell my wife and my gf the truth.. the truth will make her rebel

2 Likes

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by NwaIdeato: 7:55am On May 11, 2023
Menclothing:

More than 100 brothels in Lagos
80 percent girls are people from east.
Mc oluomo current side chick is from east an actress.

E money is tinubu boy he gave him life changing contract
Dirty yoruba pig, no sane Igbo girl even the ones with the lowest class will date a fuccking degenerate animal like Mc Oluomo, what's the name of the Igbo actress that is a side chick to Oluomo? You will die miserably if you don't mention her name and post your source.
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by mainman7(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2023
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Ubanz: 8:09am On May 11, 2023
Shebi u no like Ibos. Chop ur vomit is allowed.
Man pass man.
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by 2016easy2017: 8:10am On May 11, 2023
These Ibos now indirectly begging to be in Tinubu's good book. The HYPOCRITES and UNGRATEFUL GREEDY people
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by 2016easy2017: 8:12am On May 11, 2023
NwaIdeato:

Dirty yoruba pig, no sane Igbo girl even the ones with the lowest class will date a fuccking degenerate animal like Mc Oluomo, what's the name of the Igbo actress that is a side chick to Oluomo? You will die miserably if you don't mention her name and post your source.

We are still waiting for your Ekpa's boys in southwest ooo!!

1 Like

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Abokisulay(m): 8:16am On May 11, 2023
thisisit:
Spoilt my day ... SMHT

U goon soon mud, very soon if u no change ur mumu mindset
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by bewla(m): 8:21am On May 11, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Tears go plenty for this thread....

Election don finish people don go bak to dere life while some are still chasing shadows....

And some insulting student ara about to graduate to cry cry baby
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by mainman7(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by IbileIfe: 8:25am On May 11, 2023
taylor89:
Gistlover was right after all

Gistlover said Tinubu met Emoney at Apapa as a nobody and recruited them into drug pushing

They were 8 boys pushing drugs for Tinubu but na only two survive

Tinubu don damage many lives

No wonder Emoney and him bro KCee no make any political post during 2023 election

Tinubu is a drug sniffing Bastard

And you are sniffing oozing vagina every day and wasting your N50 data calling someone a bastard whom Almighty God has created and made.
The worst crimes and sins in the eyes of Almighty God are different from the worst crimes and sins in the eyes of the world.
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Lithiumite: 8:32am On May 11, 2023
naijapips04:

So you know no say Bi sexuals dey? Gay men wey dey fvck and wey dem dey fvck too.

This oluomo guy too dey give gay vibes. Watch how he's sitting.

He has one bad leg!! And he is someone who blushes alot if you sabi him mumu button especially if he is in a non yoruba speaking setting due to his inability to communicate properly.......but in all,the guy is a nice guy if you get to meet him
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Jagabanarmy: 8:34am On May 11, 2023
taylor89:

Gistlover said Tinubu met Emoney at Apapa as a nobody and recruited them into drug pushing

No wonder Emoney and him bro KCee no make any political post during 2023 election

Posting unverifiable allegations everytime, you will be called soon to prove it.Be careful!!!
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2023
naijapips04:
Oluomo is gay.

Because of the way he sat, right?
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by MFORC(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2023
During election period you hear them endorse any candidate?
festacman:
If you are doing one kain business, you need one kain connection to keep going. Emoney is securing the bag. grin
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by djon78(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2023
festacman:
If you are doing one kain business, you need one kain connection to keep going. Emoney is securing the bag. grin

Before nko

You must secure the bag

All these tribal bashing na for those wey come online, wey no get focus

Guys are connecting inter tribally Making there money

While the ones wey no fit afford three square meals will come online and be doing tribal bashing

If they no want get sense
They should continue

I already have my tagets this year:

A standard hotel to complete and open

Better deals from my Chinese partners

Deepening my oil and gas connections cause na there mega billions dey hidden if you get the connect!!
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by lamalang(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2023
the Escobar connection
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by NwaIdeato: 9:34am On May 11, 2023
2016easy2017:

We are still waiting for your Ekpa's boys in southwest ooo!!
Ekpa boys that have already taken over most markets and areas in Lagos already grin
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by ybady4real: 10:21am On May 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by ybady4real: 10:23am On May 11, 2023
taylor89:

ybady4real:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by ybady4real: 10:25am On May 11, 2023
Good boys
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by olatbs(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cso8in9qhxs

EMoney & Kcee welcome MC Oluomo with cash & gifts to their residence.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappenTV

As for me, I think there Is a shady deal going down and they need to bribe olomouc to that... we will know the main reason for this in years to come
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by badlaw(f): 10:53am On May 11, 2023
Partners in crime on the move.
Let the drug business continue
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Kobicove(m): 11:14am On May 11, 2023
sweerychick:
Money knows no tribe or religion..

Exactly!

It's only poor and hungry people that will spend time fighting everyone who has a different opinion from theirs instead of using their time to build bridges
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Sheggy13(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2023
Ohraykon:
sharap why does the truth hurt you, agabdo people na dem!!! So the american documents on tinubu na lie abi grin kai stomach infrastructure ehn...
Who expects anything different from an Obidient? Typical unprovoked toxicity, aggression and stupidity.
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by shonepa(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2023
"MC olomo went to beg Igbos for money"

And na Oluomo house dem go, wetin dey xup?.....ur english no balance wetin u post oga.

mrvitalis:
Eya o MC olomo went to beg Igbos for money ...we are good people we always help them ....even tho we know they would pay us with evil
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Florence93(f): 1:55pm On May 11, 2023
Just imagine this
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 11, 2023
Mc Oluomo is still a bloody enforcer even with his official position... and most of these so called big boys aren't even made save for a handful so they're always extorted one way or another. Bitch niggaz with money are the best office for street lords who know what they're doing.
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by HarsharGoon(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This is sad to watch

It seems it's time for igbos to start boycotting the businesses of these moddafvckers who are igbos but because of selfish gains they sell out their people and frolick with their oppressors. angry

Where was Emoney when this bastard called mc oluomo was openly threatening igbos. Openly o. Emoney kept quiet and looked the other way. angry angry angry angry

If you are a strong business man in Lagos you won’t say what you are saying. You Igbos came to do business in a Yoruba man land and you must pay tribute to them. All these you guys are doing can you do it to the Hausas and Fulanis in the North ?
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2023
HarsharGoon:

If you are a strong business man in Lagos you won’t say what you are saying. You Igbos came to do business in a Yoruba man land and you must pay tribute to them. All these you guys are doing can you do it to the Hausas and Fulanis in the North ?

I hope you are not calling Lagos yoruba land o. And you see your life, you just assumed I am igbo.

I no blame you sha. It is the kind of politics tinubu played that caused all these. angry
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by HarsharGoon(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2023
LesbianBoy:

I hope you are not calling Lagos yoruba land o. And you see your life, you just assumed I am igbo.

I no blame you sha. It is the kind of politics tinubu played that caused all these. angry

Abeg o who own Lagos ? Tell me ? God punish you if you say na no man’s Land !
Re: Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) by HarsharGoon(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2023
HarsharGoon:

Abeg o who own Lagos ? Tell me ? God punish you if you say na no man’s Land !

I did not support Tinubu at all ! But please I hate it when you from other tribe claim Lagos is a no man’s land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) / In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.