Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Best Time To Stop That Habit Is NOW! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Time To Stop That Habit Is NOW! (343 Views)

What's That Habit U Can Never Tolerate From Your Partner. / What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Time To Stop That Habit Is NOW! by daben1(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2023
Some people are addicted to quite a number of things and its ruining them, drugs, gambling, masturbation and they're almost thinking of suicide, I've been betting and gambling for more than a decade now, last two years If not more than, I was paid the covid 19 loan, I didn't spend a penny on any meaningful thing, guess what—i spent all on gambling, almost 400k, and I was jobless(till now), since then I've been trying to recover, but I keep losing more, the thing is, you might not be lucky to recover your loss in gamble, for more than 5 months now, I've stopped gambling and I've had this inner peace since then, if you believe in God, let him have His way and bless you, if you've loss million already, let it go, as long as you're human and you're alive, you'll lose, count it as your lost.. The best time to stop that habit; gambling, masturbation, drugs is now, I hope this helps someone in need of help

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice For Women | 10 Turn-ons For Men / I Blocked Her For Excessive Begging / Jamb Has Failed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.