Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant (57972 Views)

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Slaysor: 7:12pm On May 11, 2023
omasanbobo:
This woman resemble one troll for Merlin.
Omo you wicked o
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by ProtonX: 7:25pm On May 11, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

even the "fantastic" ones below...?!:

https://www.nairaland.com/7681450/kenyan-strangles-3-yr-old-son-death
https://www.nairaland.com/7677043/cameroonian-mother-dumps-newborn-baby
https://www.nairaland.com/7683448/mother-poisoned-sister-asked-me

Eyah. Because you know nothing about Postpartum Depression.

And hopefully, you and the few ignorant ones on this thread that know nothing about pregnancy can educate yourselves:

https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/maternalinfanthealth/pregnancy-complications.html#Common%20Pregnancy%20Complications

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2023
Some women uses pregnancy as a trap to torment their husbands. When I marry, and my wife becomes pregnant I'll encourage her to behave herself. All this spit, sighing, crawling.....I can't take it. Our mothers passed through the level
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by ProtonX: 7:56pm On May 11, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
Some women uses pregnancy as a trap to torment their husbands. When I marry, and my wife becomes pregnant I'll encourage her to behave herself. All this spit, sighing, crawling.....I can't take it. Our mothers passed through the level

My dear sisters, he doesn't speak for us husbands. Please ensure you run all background checks including pysch evaluation before you choose a father for your children and a husband for yourselves. Pregnancy and post pregnancy is a journey that requires all-round support. Marry a kind man, if you won't do it for yourself, do it for your kids at least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Mamijoh(f): 7:57pm On May 11, 2023
chuksville:
Women are awesome! To carry another human being is not easy at all.
Women will still carry pregnancy and be:
-doing house chores.
-going to the market.
-preparing meals.
-washing husband's clothes.
-going to work.
-making love to the husband day & night.
-having mood swings.
ETC...

Women I twale for una oo!!!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2023
ProtonX:
Eyah. Because you know nothing about Postpartum Depression.
And hopefully, you and the few ignorant ones on this thread that know nothing about pregnancy can educate yourselves:

SHATTAP THERE!!!!
millions of women go through postpartum every year, and i doubt many are killing their children (apart from the bastard yeye mothers out there)... but furthermore, tell us all what does postpartum got to do with a mother who knowingly kills her child because her new BF doesnt want children AND/OR a mother who kills her daughter due to riltual greed?!
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Weknowbetter: 8:33pm On May 11, 2023
No, it's not just make up. Her face and features are swollen and her face is darker due to hormones and fluid retention. Her ankles and feet probably about to burst like melon. It is rough for some people

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by ufuosman(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2023
Pregnancy 🤰 dey carry e own style come 😂
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Electorate: 8:42pm On May 11, 2023
chuksville:
-doing house chores.
-going to the market.
-preparing meals.
-going to work.
-having mood swings.
ETC...

SIMPlified grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by sharone21(f): 8:43pm On May 11, 2023
Albertone:

If it's 50/50, the husband cannot come back to relax. He has to join her to do chores too.

Still isn't equal:
Some encumbrances especially after giving birth:

Not same strength, that is why men who change their sex to women shouldn't/ can't compete in women's sport( category)... Same strength is when the man is disabled.

Period: Men don't see period unlike women who do and in that condition still go to work, do all her wifely/ womanly duties, go for lectures if she is furthering her education.

Easier being a man unless one wants to be a woman illicitly, then it becomes lucrative
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by ProtonX: 8:50pm On May 11, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

SHATTAP THERE!!!!
millions of women go through postpartum every year, and i doubt many are killing their children (apart from the bastard yeye mothers out there)... but furthermore, tell us all what does postpartum got to do with a mother who knowingly kills her child because her new BF doesnt want children AND/OR a mother who kills her daughter due to riltual greed?!

Awww frustration is real because all the links you put up there were not all rituals. Again, I know your frustration is what makes you vent on this platform but you'll be alright.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:07pm On May 11, 2023
ProtonX:
Awww frustration is real because all the links you put up there were not all rituals. Again, I know your frustration is what makes you vent on this platform but you'll be alright.

read again what i wrote (this time slowly) and tell us all where i wrote that all these evil mother who killed their child were rituals....

MrBrownJay1:
SHATTAP THERE!!!!
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Ogunleti01: 9:17pm On May 11, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Lol grin
May be that's why some young men used to descend on (as in pummel) their wives during pregnancy.

As in the transformation aggravated their annoyance.
such individuals are meant to be in the zoo
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On May 11, 2023
The 1st pix is cos of make up. the 2nd is without makeup and weight gain.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Solidkay(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2023
tonytony208:

Use your brain to reason small.

If she didn't wear makeup in the first picture, she would have also looked horrible

No vex, odogwu the brain user!!!!
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Albertone(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2023
sharone21:

Still isn't equal:
Some encumbrances especially after giving birth:

Not same strength, that is why men who change their sex to women shouldn't/ can't compete in women's sport( category)... Same strength is when the man is disabled.

Period: Men don't see period unlike women who do and in that condition still go to work, do all her wifely/ womanly duties, go for lectures if she is furthering her education.

Easier being a man unless one wants to be a woman illicitly, then it becomes lucrative

You're right.

But those things are biological and there's nothing we can do about it.
This is why in most households in Africa, men usually provide more than 50%(even 100%) just to try to balance things up.

Any woman clamoring for 50% is only setting herself up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by OloyeVIII: 11:24pm On May 11, 2023
Is it just me or does anyone else think she kinda looks like smiggle.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Yoighaman(m): 2:08am On May 12, 2023
falcon01:
She was never that good looking, she has heavy make up on the before pics and The after was the real her plus the pregnancy effect.

Forget that thing...she looked beautiful before the pregnancy, nor be make-up.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Gaabasky: 6:46am On May 12, 2023
Oestrogenic effect and make up
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Karufi: 7:24am On May 12, 2023
The above pictures not resemble at all
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by sharone21(f): 7:36am On May 12, 2023
Albertone:

You're right.

But those things are biological and there's nothing we can do about it.
This is why in most households in Africa, men usually provide more than 50%(even 100%) just to try to balance things up.

Any woman clamoring for 50% is only setting herself up.

True story( lol)

In Secondary school( JSS) for weeks our classroom wasn't swept or windows cleaned.... One day, I asked the Class captain and Assistant when we would start cleaning it and both said , the girls in the class should sweep it and forget about the boys..... I didn't understand such English( lol), so it meant girls are destined to cleaning the classroom till we were promoted to the next class( lol)..... I then said, ' if una like, leave it like that, so in your house na only girls dey work?( Lol).....So, after a week, the boys held an 'emergency' meeting and said they will sweep, Inshort they will also clean everything. We didn't believe them till the close of school, when we saw them bringing brooms and stuffs to clean.... I was moved by their service and I also,took a broom to sweep.... But, they stopped me while few girls swept... I still took up piece of cloth to clean the tables and chairs after cleaning the board.... We all worked with togetherness spirit. Years later after we left school and I was already in Years university, some came to visit me and that was when our tank had issues and I had to go manually to bring up water from the tank downstairs, immediately they saw me with bucket they carried the buckets for me upstairs then I took it inside.

Truth is, when a woman KNOWS she is loved by her husband, she can do ANYTHING for him. That is why Christ said men should LOVE their wives and women should be SUBMISSIVE. Christ( Man) LOVED the church( Woman) even when she knew him not... That's why those saying a woman should love a man more are not following Biblical principles and anything outside the Bible easily collapses.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Efinem006(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2023
Mere looking at her nose, you should know she now breath for two grin grin
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Gee64: 10:58am On May 12, 2023
And some stingy broke men would want to be stingy to them.
They come here forming redpillers but at home they kneel down to propose to girls.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by maasoap(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2023
siofra:

Don't twale for us. That's torture. It's nothing to be praised or admired undecided
I hope more women realise this.
And stop functioning like you, right?
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by SPAMBOX7: 11:52am On May 12, 2023
chuksville:
-doing house chores.
-going to the market.
-preparing meals.
-going to work.
-having mood swings.
ETC...

When they say fear women this also na one of the reasons cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Albertone(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2023
sharone21:

True story( lol)

In Secondary school( JSS) for weeks our classroom wasn't swept or windows cleaned.... One day, I asked the Class captain and Assistant when we would start cleaning it and both said , the girls in the class should sweep it and forget about the boys..... I didn't understand such English( lol), so it meant girls are destined to cleaning the classroom till we were promoted to the next class( lol)..... I then said, ' if una like, leave it like that, so in your house na only girls dey work?( Lol).....So, after a week, the boys held an 'emergency' meeting and said they will sweep, Inshort they will also clean everything. We didn't believe them till the close of school, when we saw them bringing brooms and stuffs to clean.... I was moved by their service and I also,took a broom to sweep.... But, they stopped me while few girls swept... I still took up piece of cloth to clean the tables and chairs after cleaning the board.... We all worked with togetherness spirit. Years later after we left school and I was already in Years university, some came to visit me and that was when our tank had issues and I had to go manually to bring up water from the tank downstairs, immediately they saw me with bucket they carried the buckets for me upstairs then I took it inside.

Truth is, when a woman KNOWS she is loved by her husband, she can do ANYTHING for him. That is why Christ said men should LOVE their wives and women should be SUBMISSIVE. Christ( Man) LOVED the church( Woman) even when she knew him not... That's why those saying a woman should love a man more are not following Biblical principles and anything outside the Bible easily collapses.

True talk.

I see no reason why a man shouldn't help out with chores when he is free.

And I agree submission comes naturally. If a man has to constantly remind his wife to be submissive, then something is wrong somewhere.
Of course, there are exceptions such as feminists.

I need to date a feminist to show her even if we do 50/50, she still has more weight on her.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Purereal(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2023
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 They are not the same person

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:50pm On May 12, 2023
chuksville:
-doing house chores.
-going to the market.
-preparing meals.
-going to work.
-having mood swings.
ETC...

And the men still expects us to contribute finances to the home equally. This is one reason why I believe in gender roles. Never ever doing 50-50 or whatsoever ratio in any form with a man. I’ll help financially as it pleases me. No stress.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2023
Purereal:
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 They are not the same person

nah, its just all them filters that are making her look like a different person...
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by donmik: 8:37am On May 13, 2023
She is sick pls
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by yusufdayo1: 12:42am On May 15, 2023
Karufi:
The above pictures not resemble at all
You got it right... just take a look at the nose 👃 shape. The second pics is wider
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Kobicove(m): 4:57am On May 15, 2023
You mean to tell me that these 2 pics are of the same person? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) / COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos / How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.