Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? (1020 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by saucekid(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2007
Hello Forum the sauce is back,

I know most of us will deny it or claim self righteous,but i have to ask,can you date a tribal 'marked' person?

meaning ***person wey fight lion and lion mark am for face***

I had a girlfriend like that 'once'.
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by Rastk: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2007
I can date a tribal marked person as long as the marks were not given by a lion, or resulting from conducting an economics research.i.e Indiffference curve.
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by Seun(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2007
If the 'love' is great, we can work with a plastic surgeon to get it removed. O ma se o. Wicked parents.
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by kateflow(f): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2007
emi ole shee oo
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by Configur(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2007
I DONT TINK SO.BUT IF ITS NOT TOO OBVIOUS,MAYBE
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2007
No. I can't.
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by olanajim(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2007
Yes, I can!
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by omogenaija(f): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2007
if i'm attracted to him with the marks then y not , but if not then of course not lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by ikamefa(f): 3:14am On Sep 05, 2007
sure ! i can tongue " grin "

but i will always be wondering at the back of my mind: did this guy ? fight a lion? grin tongue cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by kanmosyl(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2007
There are some lovely tribal marks and they are attractive, i can date such a person
but there are some tribal marks that are scary, if u come across someone with such tribal marks in the afternoon u will want to run let alone sharing the same room and bed, i reject, come against and nullify marrying or even dating such a person in jesus name amen

Let someone shout Halleluyah. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by jkpretty(f): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2007
There are tribal marks & there are tribal Marks shocked

there are some that somehow adds to d persons beauty, like the 1mark on boths cheeks*if lightly done*, I hate that minus mark(-). That one never adds to beauty.

There are some u see dat u ask why? So damaging, so wicked. cry

I saw a baby not long ago in Ibadan with dis heavy tribal marks on its cheek, wickedly done. i never knew people still do such till now. angry

But there was this fine cute guy in my class that had this ibadan tribal marks, he was dating one of the cutest girls in my department. People never really saw the marks after sometime wink
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by saucekid(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2007
@ jkpretty,
no offense but for you using that guy as an eg,shey you dey 'trip' for am tey tey?
anyways, i'm done with tribal marked people cos it kept haunting me in my dreams
anyway,na wetin e be
[sup][/sup]
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by jkpretty(f): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2007
@ SauceKid ooops sorry, no tripping for me

I choose who to trip for, i choose who to fall in love wit. tongue
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by Bolarge(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2007
It's a really tight one here but seriously speaking I don't think so.
There's this razzness it somehow connotes n' it's something I'm still
unable to shake off my subconscious. I believe it's important a guy dates a girl
he'll be proud to introduce to any member of his family n' crew.
Nothing can be more painful for a girl than to know her "man" is not proud of her
/doesn't want to be closely associated with her in public. cry cry I definitely won't want
to put any woman thru that.
However if by virtue of close association eg work, church I really get to see beyond the
physical, n' she's a real gem, believe me marks or no marks I'll go for her. cool

. . . . . . I hope. undecided grin
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2007
It depends on how much it is,

If it looks like 'fought lion' then i dont think so.
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by Bblak(f): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2007
if it's d straight type mark and not d i fight lion type then d answer is yes as long as d straight type mark is not conspicious and it fits.

if d reverse is d case then capital no.i mean no way.i'm out of here.
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by saucekid(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2007
Nnkan Be really,

How can one's parents or guardians just take it upon themselves to become sculptors overnight? and istead of finding a piece of wood or marble to perform their 'art',it's on someone's face
Chai,life is bad
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by clemcykul(f): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2007
I HATE THE MARKS BUT not the mark bearers embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Online Dating: How Safe Is It. / Have You Noticed / You Tell Ur Guy Or Girl I Love And The Reply Was Always Fadding Away: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.