Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies (1021 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by Orikinla(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2007
Dear Nigerian Girls and Ladies,

Please, sit back to read through this post and do not be in a hurry to read it. This post can change the rest of your life for good.

99.9% of you have mistaken lust for love in many relationships with boys and men. Because, you have been misled by your emotions and ignored the truth. That true love is not based on emotions and physical attractions, but on honesty and transparency of the heart, soul and spirit.

1. You are creatures of easy virtues, who are often swayed by the flattery and lies of boys and men who swear to love you, but are only interested in your physical attractions and how pretty or sexy you look. They would do whatever they could to lure you and woo you to seduce you into premarital sex and even promise to marry you. And in most cases, you would be mere pawns in their Chess of Romance. Because, they later compare notes with their buddies when they meet at the Ikoyi Club 38 in Lagos, SportsShack in Surulere and other bars, clubs or pubs where they regale themselves.

2. Even when they do whatever it would take to hook you and marry you after they would have sworn heaven on earth at the marriage registry or before a crowd of witnesses in church, they will now show you their true colours in black and white. And it would be too late to cry. Because, you are trapped in the bondage of a marriage of convenience. So, you have no choice but to do your best to surive by all means possible. But please, do not do anything stupid or what you would later be left with apologies and regrets for the rest of your life.

3. Don't fall for the "shine shine bobo" or the "randy dandy", whether young or old.
Don't lure a married man from his wife. Because, the grave consequences of adultery would leave you cursed and scarred for life. The husband who would stray from his wife to waste his money and time on you is evil and wicked and deserves to be condemned and damned. Because, only an irresponsible and unreasonable husband will betray his wife.
Remember that, as he was unfaithful to his wife, he would be unfaithful to you too.

4. Do not be looking for a ready made husband who has already acquired all the status symbols of the society and then pack into his house, because such a man would feel that you did not contribute to his success and in fact, he would treat you as part of his acquisitions of status symbols like a trophy girlfriend or trophy wife. Because, men love the acquisition of status symbols and having a pretty and sexy girlfriend or wife can boost their egos and they cheat, lie, exploit and even steal to acquire them. And if you prefer to be his trophy girlfriend or trophy wife, be ready to face the humiliation of his infedility. Because, when the first trophy is now rusty with age, he would prefer a new one.

5. Love and marry any honest and hardworking man you can build a home with and raise a good family. So that he would be proud to say that you contributed to the building of his home, progress and success.

6. Too much sex is not good for you.
Because, ask the commercial sex workers and the most sincere ones will tell you that they now use diapers like babies. Why? It would be unprintable here. Ask them to confess the bitter truth of the sour grapes they eat in their ordeals of abusing and misusing the awesome sacred body God has given to womanhood.

7. Finally, do not be deceived and fooled by the lies and vanities of social life. They are all perishable things and they will all end up in the cemetery and junkyard.
Do yourself a great favour today, after work, relax and read the books of Proverbs and Ecclesiastes of the Holy Bible. The profound words will guide and guard you for the rest of your life and you would be wiser and richer.

These seven verses are for your own good.
Share them with your sisters, friends and every literate member of the female sex.

Everybody deserves a good life, so, do not spoil or waste yours.

Cheers and God bless you always.

Yours faithfully,
Orikinla Osinachi

The author of "Children of Heaven", "The Language of True Love", "Scarlet Tears of London" and "Memories of a Refugee Child".
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2007
For once, someone who cares.
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by outlaws(m): 5:39am On Dec 21, 2007
What's up Orinkila? Most ladies are corupteven the ones that pretend. Is a shame.I prefer Ibo ladies but besides my family,I can't think of any role model.
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by outlaws(m): 5:43am On Dec 21, 2007
Meant Orikinla not Orinkila
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 21, 2007
outlaws:

What's up Orinkila? Most ladies are corupteven the ones that pretend. Is a shame.I prefer Ibo ladies but besides my family,I can't think of any role model.

Can you imagine? Who corrupted them? Is it not a man?
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 21, 2007
stillwater:

Can you imagine? Who corrupted them? Is it not a man?

tell him jare. . . . now the male are whining about it. well, news flash. . .for those "sluttish" female to start respecting themselves, the male have to start acquiring the female to respect themselves. . . not to motivate that kind of "whorish" behavior.
imagine, a man seduces a woman, then the next night she's the slut. . . the base of it all came from the male. they established an idea of how they want their women to be, then the women in return lose respect for themselves and start to despise virtue just to please their men. . . so for things to change, the male will have to start rethinking

@post
it's nice, but it apply to both sex undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by wendymanda: 6:20am On Dec 21, 2007
I think some if not everything written here can apply to men as well.
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by 9star(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2007
Most girl after reading dis will shout "NA TODAY"

i dont boda myself preaching all dis to women cus

they will neva listen.So anyone wey think say she spoil or smart,

i go help am spoil her sel well.

NA TODAY!!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by steaming(f): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2007
@ poster, really really nice and quite inspiring
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by meenacares(f): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2007
a good one
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by ratiken(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2007
Thanks Poster

The ladies will alway point those fingers to the men, but the truth remains that they normally reap the fruits alone.

A 50 yr old man with a lousy past couls still jig tight, but a 38 old lady with 10 wasted years has so much scars to show for it.

She that hath ears, let her hear. Wisdom is quite expensive.
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by ratiken(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2007
Thanks Poster

The ladies will always point those fingers at the men, but the truth remains that they normally reap the fruits alone.

A 50 yr old man with a lousy past could still jig tight, but a 38 old lady with 10 wasted years has so much scars to show for it.

She that hath ears, let her hear. Wisdom is quite expensive.
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2007
9star:

Most girl after reading this will shout "NA TODAY"

i don't boda myself preaching all this to women cus

they will never listen.[b]So anyone wey think say she spoil or smart,

i go help am spoil her sel well.[/b]NA TODAY!!!!

Just take a look at your miserable words in bold, , how do you feel after writing what you've just written, intelligent?
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by Busta(f): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2007
nice post!
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by samsondavi(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2007
thanks you my fellow Nigerian tell them but they we not hear. all they after is MONEY that is all
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by almondjoy(f): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2007
Do not apply to me! Over to the next person!!! kiss
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by 9star(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2007
stillwater:

Just take a look at your miserable words in bold, , how do you feel after writing what you've just written, intelligent?

@stillwater
I wasnt trying to make u feel gud or bad wen i posted my comment ok.
wat i posted is basically my own way.
so weda i feel dis or dat afta posting it aint mata 2 u ok rada try talking to
ur fellow girls to relax and maintain dia virtues as ril women.
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies by arktivitym(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2007
All you have written is just true.But will Nigerian girls and ladies appreciate and understand what they have just read.All they care about is money,money and more money.god save us in this country of ours.Bros thanks sha. cry kiss

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her / Out Of Sight,is It Truely Out Of Mind. / Who Is At Lost Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.