Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,957 members, 7,956,599 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? (13743 Views)

Share Some Of The Fun Memories Of Your NYSC Days / Everything You Need To Know About Making Your NYSC Memorable In Niger State / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by remsonik(f): 8:40am On May 11, 2023
Nccf made me enjoyed my service year, also my time in the ministry of local government affairs calabar was awesome. It was fun, a town I really enjoyed
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by Deckylicious(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2023
My NYSC was a blast. Served in Ogbomoso, Oyo State. Made good friends, made memories. Ate a lot of efon soup. Got recognised as the best performing corper. Banged a lot of female corners. Passed out last year and life has been good to you. Long live the NYSC
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by Krublog(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2023
Camped in Yikapta, Edu local government area of Kwara state.

Was the official camp MC,
Worked with OBS,

Bleeped the hell in camp.

Oh!!!
Spent my entire first alawi on Adiré
(Made it back ×3 after sales)

PPA - His grace college, Ilorin. Just behide NLC Secretariat, besides CBN HQ, adjacent to state Secretariat.

Had a crazy roommate from PH.

It was fun.

Soliat was my first interreligious babe grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by Majesty33(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2023
Dakingari camp in Kebbi state was where i camp. My most memorable moment was the match pass for me and also the rally we corpers did at Yauri local government a day to our final pass out from NYSC and i we were blessed with lots of cash form the indigens and we bought drinks, cooked and we danced and merry all nights. I was the lead singer that day and no gyration song wey i no sabi.
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by stanisbaratheon: 8:45am On May 11, 2023
Adonis69:
I redrilled the village bole hole donated generator, donated computer equipment and another generator to my school. No government’s reward. My yoruba Corp project inspection and monitoring and the State coordinator came and commissioned them, but insisted that as an igbo man, that I can't be trusted. So, they raised an argument that I started the project before I was given approval. Hence, no reward for me. That's forever memorable.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen on nairaland this year. What!

If this happened then it's unfortunate.
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by pachigo001(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2023
Adonis69:
I redrilled the village bole hole donated generator, donated computer equipment and another generator to my school. No government’s reward. My yoruba Corp project inspection and monitoring and the State coordinator came and commissioned them, but insisted that as an igbo man, that I can't be trusted. So, they raised an argument that I started the project before I was given approval. Hence, no reward for me. That's forever memorable.
yorubas and tribalism na 5&6
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by hotplate: 8:46am On May 11, 2023
The friends i made and the people i met where the most memorable part of my youth service days in Abakaliki. My students i taught chemistry in GTC Abakaliki i miss you all. NCCF Jesus corpers thanks for the memory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by ofemigeorge(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2023
An introvert, suddenly becoming an extrovert. Was the peak of it for me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by ObalendeCMS: 8:52am On May 11, 2023
Adonis69:

Of course!

As an igbo man, you can’t & shouldn’t be trusted.

Those men took the decision, instinctively.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by SeyiAyorinde(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2023
Killing goats almost every weekend.
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by LivingSage: 8:57am On May 11, 2023
What year Racoon grin

Let use that to judge your age

Please respond grin
Racoon:
Service year was fun @ Agwu NYSC camp.
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by Antimandatethie(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Just rest or die my guy...Who don pass u don pass u

I pity some dumb nigerians wishing each other dead bcoz of some edioots politicians... Just check how many people died, bcoz of buhari miserable ambition, and then check the nonesense he come and perform... People should learn how to live their own life, not for some incompetent gullible ffoolishh politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by pachigo001(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2023
I enjoyed uyo city in Akwa ibom love there white soup and enjoyed there beautiful ladies too grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by emperorz(m): 9:09am On May 11, 2023
grin my umunna bende people mak una gada here

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2023
I used it to enjoy myself in the East to the fullest.
Going to East has always been on my mind, NYSC provided that opportunity for me on a platter. grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2023
pachigo001:
yorubas and tribalism na 5&6
same with your people tongue
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by Jsucre(m): 9:15am On May 11, 2023
NYSC made me who I'm today. God bless NYSC
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by carl90(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2023
bleeping the gal that came from the community I served.
Sex with Stella was awesome.
All is part of service to the community and the nation at large.
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by CarlosTheJackal: 9:20am On May 11, 2023
Yikpata corpers kindly fall out

Served in 2012 Batch C

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by emperorz(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2023
Adonis69:
mention d state and LGA for clearity had a similar xprience in abia camp too but i stil enjoyed tho ...cus we hav ppl whoz brain wil just say "tribalism" just to feel fanky very unwise set of ppl ..smh
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by Englishisamust: 9:25am On May 11, 2023
Racoon:
Service year was fun @ Agwu NYSC camp.

We gather dey Enugu which year
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2023
Adonis69:
sorry, how did you raise the capitals or you are from a very wealthy home?
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by Bouncin(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2023
Nysc was a nightmare to me. I suffered sotey I loose weight.
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by ogbe88(m): 9:28am On May 11, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Just rest or die my guy...Who don pass u don pass u
U made no sense.
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by Paracetamol01: 9:29am On May 11, 2023
Abia .... I thought my students sexology in 2020... thanks to COVID-19.i really enjoyed my days there
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by archbishop007(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2023
Fireboy02:
I want to know where tinubu served

Then go to Europe and ask
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by lomprico(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2023
The only fun in NYSC is the 3weeks camping period.
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by AfonjaConehead: 9:37am On May 11, 2023
Sand rain in katsina embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by fergie001: 9:39am On May 11, 2023
Okun oooooooooooooo

Ayeh-Gbede
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by obinoral1179(m): 9:42am On May 11, 2023
I got married to fellow corp member and it was the best decision ever...
Re: What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days? by OtuologyProf(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2023
Nna eeh. The kind of asses I saw in Jos eeh. Very big thing I have never seen in my life. Those damsels looked like mixed blood in mangu camp. I had to throw away my Mr nice guy to tell her how I Wana hold that bakasi during the burnfire night.
That night was everything, cus I was ready to go to jail for that ass, I was ready to disappoint my parents as long as that night persisted, I was ready to be scolded by friends and family @ airfoce, I was ready for a national disgrace..
I was ready for any hypocrite who pretended not to see that ass.

I was ready for any Hypocrite!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corps Member In Osun Commmissions Borehole In This Recession Period (see Photos) / Irregular Mobilization: Nysc Vows Resistance To Unqualified Graduates / Bosiet Certification Training In Warri, Port-harcourt, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.