Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World (6497 Views)

Once U Make A Lady Squirt, You Are Good In Bed / Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey / WHAT Will Happen If U Cum Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by brain54(m): 2:37pm On May 11, 2023
Black44:
after knacks your eye go clear u go see say all pussy is overrated lol
Only for like 2 minutes though…
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Blitzking: 3:28pm On May 11, 2023
Reminderz:
this is why when you cum, and you realise that your affection for that girl did not reduce, then you can confidently say that you're in love with her..

anyways, stay away from fornication
It means say am in love with many women...especially if she is tight
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Omoawoke: 3:33pm On May 11, 2023
falcon01:
Before you make any decision concerning a woman, jerk off first! The post nut clarity will guide you!

Funny but true
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Omoawoke: 3:35pm On May 11, 2023
Generalwoodz:
The room was steamy and erotic and the energy around our sweaty bodies superb...

I was on top of her. The feeling flowing from me to her was all good feelings filled with undiluted passion...

Her body lay on my bed wrangling like a snake in a hot bath tub. The curves of her waist was seducing. Her heavy breasts fulfilling. And her vagina tasting almost like a honey pot.

It was the best feeling ever. Nothing can ever be compared and I wish it could last for eternity.

But then I cum and all the good feelings/vibes developed wings and eloped.

Leaving a placid dick in its wake. Plus, a heart exuding nothing but a dose of hate to the goddess next to me in the bed.

The goddess wanna rub her hands on chest but I'm like No! Leave me alone!

I hate you sex. Sorry, I love you sex. No! I hate you sex.

In other news: I'm in search of LinkedIn account to buy

grin grin walahi that’s the best explanation
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by AgentGoat: 3:45pm On May 11, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
If you drill well with authority and love,bobo post nut clarity na bullshit.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

Yes. That's what you will say for people to keep buying your shiit
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Rickmann: 5:54pm On May 11, 2023
Black44:
after knacks your eye go clear u go see say all pussy is overrated lol

No be lie bros😁
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by czarr(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2023
Generalwoodz:
The room was steamy and erotic and the energy around our sweaty bodies superb...

I was on top of her. The feeling flowing from me to her was all good feelings filled with undiluted passion...

Her body lay on my bed wrangling like a snake in a hot bath tub. The curves of her waist was seducing. Her heavy breasts fulfilling. And her vagina tasting almost like a honey pot.

It was the best feeling ever. Nothing can ever be compared and I wish it could last for eternity.

Leaving a placid dick in its wake. Plus, a heart exuding nothing but a dose of hate to the goddess next to me in the bed.

Why do you have to buy one, why can't you create one? Just asking.
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by blingxx(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2023
doggedfighter:

This is because you lack sex skills.

Nope you are wrong and you can never understand.. You be woman sha
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by T0BY(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2023
The topic really crack me up.
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Oesophagus99(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2023
Rayban25:
It's called post nut clarity. Its normal

POST COITAL DYSPHORIA

1 Like

Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by abercrombie(m): 11:37am On Apr 02
Generalwoodz:

i have Linkin account for sale....call or WhatsApp me 08106433110
Re: Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World by Uchesis: 1:02pm On Apr 02
Draslo:

He hated her because he raped her. If she also wanted it and made it easy for him, h would have kept going back for more and we would have never got to hear the story
This one never fucc before grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

??? / Difference Between Boyfriend And Boy Friend / Whose Your Favorite Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.