Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

$268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State (51638 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Chidolalar: 10:17pm On May 11, 2023
Airlord2030:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/268000-fraud-efcc-arrests-yahoo-boy-at-his-luxury-hotel-in-delta/

Whether anybody likes it or not Most pple who acquired enormous wealth, acquired it through ill gotten or dubious means.
That is just d basic facts.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:04am On May 12, 2023
Airlord2030:
go instablog comment section and see the way nigerian girls dey support am, say efcc for no arrest am since him use the money wisely.. lipsrsealed
Useless girls. Imagine.
Some of them don't just have sense.
He used the money wisely, is it his sweat?
Nonsense talk.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Prayfortheworld: 7:50am On May 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

Oga efcc dey collect bribe no matter how u twist it.
U dey talk as if u know d whole operations efcc dey do with fraudsters. U better face reality
Yes they do but not when you don reach internet once you reach internet you dy go court.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Airlord2030: 8:10am On May 12, 2023
MASTERMIND04:

Useless girls. Imagine.
Some of them don't just have sense.
He used the money wisely, is it his sweat?
Nonsense talk.
reason i nor dey pity them when one of them die
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by XAUBulls: 10:39am On May 12, 2023
Airlord2030:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/268000-fraud-efcc-arrests-yahoo-boy-at-his-luxury-hotel-in-delta/
At just 26 years of age... This dweeb cannot even use his creative imagination, brain, and access to the vast library that the Internet embodies to come up with more creative ways of making money except to scam naive U.S. citizens.

These young ones are criminally inclined and WORSE than the politicians and OLDER folks they often criticise for their own lack of imagination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2023
Airlord2030:
reason i nor dey pity them when one of them die
Honestly, all they know is money.
They don't care how the person got it.
These kind people sef.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Hassanmaye(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2023
Airlord2030:
go instablog comment section and see the way nigerian girls dey support am, say efcc for no arrest am since him use the money wisely.. lipsrsealed
They have dull brain
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Hassanmaye(m): 3:40pm On May 12, 2023
kingthreat:

That hotel na proceeds from many clients. These days EFCC and FBI dey collaborate well.
True
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Cazzim(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

So why is Elon musk and all other billionaires in dollars still looking for money?

I don't know
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Chidolalar: 8:31am On May 13, 2023
Cazzim:

I don't know

I asked u dat question bcuz of d comment u made regarding d post and now u are telling me u don't know.
Since u say u don't know and can't prove me wrong den d comment u made doesn't make sense
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Chidolalar: 8:40am On May 13, 2023
Cazzim:

I don't know

U said efcc agents are hard to bribe as if u completely know all d whole efcc agents operations when dealing with fraudsters.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Chidolalar: 8:45am On May 13, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Yes they do but not when you don reach internet once you reach internet you dy go court.

Oga even when it involves internet. U still don't completely know all d whole operations efcc officers do while dealing with fraudsters.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Cazzim(m): 12:40pm On May 13, 2023
Chidolalar:

U said efcc agents are hard to bribe as if u completely know all d whole efcc agents operations when dealing with fraudsters.

you don't the about efcc that's why u saying all this, that commission has FBI standard
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Chidolalar: 3:39pm On May 13, 2023
Cazzim:

you don't the about efcc that's why u saying all this, that commission has FBI standard

So it is u that is just lying down on your bed and typing behind your keyboard on your phone that knows all d operations efcc does with fraudsters abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video) / Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) / Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.