Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

$268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State (51595 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by bitbillionaire: 9:04am On May 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Delta boys, Benin boys. Their own ehhn.
Boys still dey collect for the street on a steady. These period e con dey like say Efcc dey clamp them down. I'm thinking there's a collaboration with FBI or so, because the number of Yahoo boys wey Dem don hold this period na dead!

I believe say em go settle them. Dem fit forfeit em cars or hotel. Likely not sef, but this guy fit no see the four walls of em prison cell.

Your comments in the last paragraph is an encouragement to continue in crime believing there will be no consequence.

CRIME DOES NOT PAY. DESIST FROM IT AND LOOK FOR LEGITIMATE HUSSLE.

You see, nothing is sweeter than a clean money you make by rendering useful service to people.

Parents or parental figures to kids of this generation have a lot of work to do

5 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by jchioma: 9:05am On May 11, 2023
Creamypie:
Oreri for this dude. His hotel, car, bank account, e don forfeit them. All this small kids go just dupe person of his sweat wey e don acquire even b4 them born them. But the property cost pass the money he dupe this particular person oh

Oshare has been in the business way before this bone that hung on his throat. He even tried opening up an "investment" to keep the life buzzing. But alas, it's all gone now.

4 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by TUANKU(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2023
With that amount na to leave naija go lost for place like phuket or bali fess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Etuagievin(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2023
Abolodje:
All this fraud boys no dey wise, how you go run your maye succesfully wey she go sabi your face or personal details wey go link back to you.
And if you dey acquire property try dey save some in your family name cos when kasala bust you go still get some kind savings to fall back to, dem no dey teach wise man sense sha. See as guy man blow 268k anyhow๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
. Why not Condemn fraudulent acts instead. Suggesting what they could have done to evade trouble ,would rather encourage more peeps to go into crime

3 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Nobody: 9:07am On May 11, 2023
angry angry bigger fraudsters are roaming about as Politicians even about to be sworn in as President which GOD won't allow ... Yet, EFCC is blind to see him and go for his arrest..

That's Called Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Maga123: 9:09am On May 11, 2023
99 days for the thief one day for the owner yahoo boys make wuna just dey play
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by ogaemma: 9:11am On May 11, 2023
I pity ignorant and low self esteem youth, who will see them as successful people and start to copy them.
All of them will end up like him, is only time it will take, all YAHOO Boys will expire.

Where is Fred Ajudua, Ade Bendel, Tokunbo, Kadudu Benson and Morris Ibekwe today?

Legit hustle will always be the best.

3 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Nobody: 9:11am On May 11, 2023
You Need To Have This Knowledge About Prayer Otherwise Forget About Having Results.

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3GINS4a40w
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2023
Creamypie:
Oreri for this dude. His hotel, car, bank account, e don forfeit them. All this small kids go just dupe person of his sweat wey e don acquire even b4 them born them. But the property cost pass the money he dupe this particular person oh
for the amount he duped the person of, he obviously has duped many more people before now to be able to build that hotel.

4 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by blesdman(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2023
RepoMan007:
Aggressive investor this one appears to be. His seed is corrupted and no matter the volume of profit he makes, he is trading with proceeds of an error.
All the proceeds of error that the politicians are stealing nko.....how are their seed corrupted
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Babastrong(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2023
[quote author=ObalendeCMS post=123063121]Y! Boys disgust me.
I 8 them with passion![ I hate you too]
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by hotplate: 9:13am On May 11, 2023
How una dey get this kind money and still be in Nigeria? Me i just dey find like 5m take process UK student visa and japa out of this country for good

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Jsucre(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2023
Airlord2030:
go instablog comment section and see the way nigerian girls dey support am, say efcc for no arrest am since him use the money wisely.. lipsrsealed
chei! The evil dey praise today will surely consume them.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Ezmans: 9:14am On May 11, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!!
so urobo man is Igbo because he committed fraud

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

But.......I also want to be like him except for efcc arresting me.......

That money is louuuuuuud!!!!
you also want to be a thief? Taking away money another human being worked for day and night?
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by VEHINTOLAR: 9:15am On May 11, 2023
The FBI will see to the end of all Yahoo boys in Nigeria,they have not even started with them yet ! If you've ever dupped an American of any sum before,regardless of the time it happened ,even if it was a $1,the FBI guys are coming after you and they will get you ! It is just about to get very tough for all Yahoo guys,both active and retired,in Nigeria. The FBI is ready for you guys;it is game over !
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2023
southsouthking:
Funny as it may sound, Nigeria is not even among the top ten countries with scammers.
Argue with your keypad.
What do you mean?
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:18am On May 11, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
you also want to be a thief? Taking away money another human being worked for day and night?

Is it your money??

What was your say when your minerals resources where been looted by your colonial masters??
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Babastrong(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2023
[quote author=Puss360 post=123064059]I'm not really a religious fanatic, but even bible says, "[b]The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.".. Prov 10:22[ It is hard to wait for God this days. If God says i am coming, he may not show for 100years. Take the coming of Jesus as an example]
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2023
Person pick over $250k still dey show off for naija and u no get connection nawaoo!..... Way you can relocate to any quite African country with just $5k and dey on a low. Some people mumu eeh!

7 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Beverlyjean(f): 9:23am On May 11, 2023
Abolodje:
All this fraud boys no dey wise, how you go run your maye succesfully wey she go sabi your face or personal details wey go link back to you.
And if you dey acquire property try dey save some in your family name cos when kasala bust you go still get some kind savings to fall back to, dem no dey teach wise man sense sha. See as guy man blow 268k anyhow๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Y should he defraud another person...it is absolutely wrong .... very bad terrible mentality

2 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by mediclife1987(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2023
Airlord2030:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/268000-fraud-efcc-arrests-yahoo-boy-at-his-luxury-hotel-in-delta/

I sure sey the hotel still no go blow.

Better opening a hospital, than opening hotel...
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by obaidan: 9:24am On May 11, 2023
RepoMan007:
Orton, Wike and even Peter Obi too. I am not a partisan Nairalander.
lool..i wasnt trying to be partisan, i just had to name the ones that have clear fraud cases right in our eyes(the ones that have owned up to the court that they did something wrong).....ofcourse dem dey other parties too but i dont think i remember any forfeiture or conviction for these omnes u mentioned here

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by jesmond3945: 9:24am On May 11, 2023
ObalendeCMS:
Y! Boys disgust me.

I 8 them with passion!
including politicians?
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Airlord2030: 9:24am On May 11, 2023
franchasofficia:
Which error, be blowing grammar.

I kind of like the boy's sense of investment, he is far wiser than 1million Yahoo guys out there.

And for your info, almost all the big businesses and companies you admire were mostly established using proceeds from one illegal business or the other. Most late 80s and early 90s to 2000s OBT men in Nigeria converted themselves to industrialists, bank owners, politicians and big business owners you admire today.

If all the foolish Yahoo boys can be making good use of their scam proceeds like this to develop Nigeria, then it won't be a lose lose for Nigeria and Nigerians after all undecided
you are a stupid flatthead man

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Nobody: 9:25am On May 11, 2023
bitbillionaire:

Your comments in the last paragraph is an encouragement to continue in crime believing there will be no consequence.

CRIME DOES NOT PAY. DESIST FROM IT AND LOOK FOR LEGITIMATE HUSSLE.

You see, nothing is sweeter than a clean money you make by rendering useful service to people.

Parents or parental figures to kids of this generation have a lot of work to do
Oga, na true or not? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Nobody: 9:25am On May 11, 2023
mytime24:
Na him type go dey make d real hustlers b like lazy people

Na true you talk God go bless you grin grin grin
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by chidiokay: 9:27am On May 11, 2023
Dshocker:

Na why Africa can never grow, we support nonsense.

Just like they supported a thief, a killer, a drug baron and every other negative things that ought to have disqualify him as a president in Nigeria.

When you are done crying you can find solace in hugging the next available transformer
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Investorozay: 9:28am On May 11, 2023
Abolodje:

Them dey leave too many traces. Boys dey this club wey don run millions of USD rackets and they dey on a low. They don't even invest locally sef

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by jesmond3945: 9:29am On May 11, 2023
Puss360:
I'm not really a religious fanatic, but even bible says, "The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.".. Prov 10:22

Nigeria sef go hard to develop, coz even those who do fraud, can't even invest properly sef...
See dis one go build hotel...
Is hotel a basic societal amenity
What happened to pry schools? Or sec sch?
Just run go build hotel.. so that his fellow yahoo friends Go come dey spray ill-gotten gains...
is he the govt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos / Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead โ€” Kwara Attorney General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.