Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

$268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State (51641 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Noblemanonpoint: 2:03pm On May 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Delta boys, Benin boys. Their own ehhn.
Boys still dey collect for the street on a steady. These period e con dey like say Efcc dey clamp them down. I'm thinking there's a collaboration with FBI or so, because the number of Yahoo boys wey Dem don hold this period na dead!

I believe say em go settle them. Dem fit forfeit em cars or hotel. Likely not sef, but this guy fit no see the four walls of em prison cell.

Lol. No way he's not going to prison. Straight ticket.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by emperor4love(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Lol him think say na 1m him go use bribe efcc 😂
He go rot there..
People wey steal 2bn self dy beg with over 200m bribe efcc still carry them come internet na Yahoo wey no get upto 200m go comot 😂
stop saying wat u guys don't know, sure de will confiscate de property nd all that but fr sure nigga is coming out

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by teabully(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2023
OBAGO, mehn Oba don go @daewoorazer
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by mosaicafrique: 2:29pm On May 11, 2023
Creamypie:
most girls actually no get brain. Na fish sense them get. Just bait the hook, its voila

So many of them have been Banged in those hotels, it's so painful that one of their usual venue will be sealed.

3 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 11, 2023
Crime doesn't pay!

EFCC will cease all his known properties and he'd be reduced to nothing. Haha!
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 11, 2023
I used to know one Igbo man who was arrested by EFCC. At the end of his travail, he became homeless and was squatting with someone

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by adelekejo6256: 3:02pm On May 11, 2023
see below

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Komu1048(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2023
Unclesamo:

This up here is your ONLY problem.

What about their VICTIMS?

It is well.

Most of the so called client are greedy, trust easily or too soft. In fact I hate the clients more, Cox they are one fueling their ministry
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by DJInfluence: 4:02pm On May 11, 2023
2 things struck me. You know your source of wealth is dubious, yet you flaunt it for all to see. Secondly, others will see this but never learn from it because they believe they can't be this careless or even get caught.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by mediclife1987(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2023
gimakon2:

Na em level of thinking be that. You wont blame him na

Na true sha.

Who wan dash monkey banana before?
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by TheSuperX(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2023
Airlord2030:
go instablog comment section and see the way nigerian girls dey support am, say efcc for no arrest am since him use the money wisely.. lipsrsealed
Nigerian girls na mumu Dem be before, that's why them dey use them for ritual

3 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by OVB123: 5:28pm On May 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

The money has loudly landed him inside EFCC goal post.
I need money, but the one with peace of mind.
I don endure too much hardship and labour to now acquire a kind of money that will make me tremble or start peeping out through the window once I hear any siren.

Abegi.
God bless you for this summission.

2 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by OVB123: 5:37pm On May 11, 2023
ogaemma:
I pity ignorant and low self esteem youth, who will see them as successful people and start to copy them.
All of them will end up like him, is only time it will take, all YAHOO Boys will expire.

Where is Fred Ajudua, Ade Bendel, Tokunbo, Kadudu Benson and Morris Ibekwe today?

Legit hustle will always be the best.
God bless you for this wise comment.

2 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Emmanuel909090: 5:57pm On May 11, 2023
cool
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by okuta007: 6:17pm On May 11, 2023
Airlord2030:
go instablog comment section and see the way nigerian girls dey support am, say efcc for no arrest am since him use the money wisely.. lipsrsealed

no be the hotel dem dey fu ck the nigerian girls - 99% of adult nigerian girls have been bleeped in a hotel in the last 3 months - married or unmarried - grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Reex12(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2023
Puss360:
I'm not really a religious fanatic, but even bible says, "The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.".. Prov 10:22

Nigeria sef go hard to develop, coz even those who do fraud, can't even invest properly sef...
See dis one go build hotel...
Is hotel a basic societal amenity
What happened to pry schools? Or sec sch?
Just run go build hotel.. so that his fellow yahoo friends Go come dey spray ill-gotten gains...
olodo so make him hustle steal finish come build school for pikin to go na shebi, entitlement mentality na him be ur local govt chairman no, even ur pastors dy build private schools for the rich, na u want make thief build school for papa
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by okuta007: 6:19pm On May 11, 2023
Komu1048:

Most of the so called client are greedy, trust easily or too soft. In fact I hate the clients more, Cox they are one fueling their ministry

shorrop there - most yahoo these days are not foolish client based - it is direct hacking of accounts and false information of being from t

he govt u think to make an American give you $1,000 easy ?

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Puss360(f): 6:31pm On May 11, 2023
Reex12:
olodo so make him hustle steal finish come build school for pikin to go na shebi, entitlement mentality na him be ur local govt chairman no, even ur pastors dy build private schools for the rich, na u want make thief build school for papa
Lol... Instead of calling me olodo, you would have asked me what type of school.....
I didn't say it's free school.. so next time be polite...

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Reex12(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... Instead of calling me olodo, you would have asked me what type of school.....
I didn't say it's free school.. so next time be polite...
your point is invalid, everyone goes into business with mindset of profit if na private how much wey community children wan pay? Starting from scratch with few students when they are cheaper schools, still cost the payment of staffs etc, only educationists are able to manage that
Unlike leisure where big-time spenders lavish millions in a night
Dy play n
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Airlord2030: 7:40pm On May 11, 2023
Komu1048:

lol white people trust easily .. And they believe every body behave the same too

2 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Airlord2030: 7:48pm On May 11, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

He go rot there..
People wey steal 2bn self dy beg with over 200m bribe efcc still carry them come internet na Yahoo wey no get upto 200m go comot 😂
grin grin grin him take say efcc na abba kyari wey hushpuppi bribe with 8m
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Airlord2030: 7:51pm On May 11, 2023
gimakon2:

We just day too Loud!
Nigeria is the HQ of romance scam oga
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by gimakon2(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2023
Airlord2030:
Nigeria is the HQ of romance scam oga
So being the HQ , he should be Loud?
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Airlord2030: 8:29pm On May 11, 2023
gimakon2:

So being the HQ , he should be Loud?
you said nigeria is not top 10, so i told you nigeria is HQ of romance scam
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Prayfortheworld: 8:48pm On May 11, 2023
emperor4love:
stop saying wat u guys don't know, sure de will confiscate de property nd all that but fr sure nigga is coming out
If you meet your bail you come out
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by gimakon2(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2023
Airlord2030:
you said nigeria is not top 10, so i told you nigeria is HQ of romance scam

No vex, Where did i say that? Abeg show me.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Chidolalar: 9:42pm On May 11, 2023
Cazzim:

tell abeg my brother, if only he knows the salary of efcc workers,,, it's only NNPC that pays more than efcc, those guys are doing well and hard to bribe

So why is Elon musk and all other billionaires in dollars still looking for money?
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Chidolalar: 9:46pm On May 11, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

He go rot there..

Oga efcc dey collect bribe no matter how u twist it.
U dey talk as if u know d whole operations efcc dey do with fraudsters. U better face reality
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Chidolalar: 9:59pm On May 11, 2023
DJInfluence:
2 things struck me. You know your source of wealth is dubious, yet you flaunt it for all to see. Secondly, others will see this but never learn from it because they believe they can't be this careless or even get caught.

Exactly. Dat is one major problem I have with fraudsters.
Dey flaunt their wealth to show off and feel like dey are on top of d world not knowing dey are easily exposing themselves to all forms of being apprehended by security agencies and crime detectives
There are so many or some fraudsters(which ever way u put it) who have made it in excess money but dey just show off a very low life style just to avoid any problems that will endanger their Well being
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by BenazirAve: 10:06pm On May 11, 2023
OBAGO WIRE.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Chidolalar: 10:08pm On May 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

The money has loudly landed him inside EFCC goal post.
I need money, but the one with peace of mind.
I don endure too much hardship and labour to now acquire a kind of money that will make me tremble or start peeping out through the window once I hear any siren.

Abegi.

Whether u like it or not, Most pple who have acquired enormous wealth both past and present, acquired it through ill gotten means. Dat is just d basic facts
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by BRIMBRAM: 10:08pm On May 11, 2023
Felabrity:
He is learning from his role model tinubu

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem. You go cry taya. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video) / Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) / Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.