Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

$268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State (51635 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by millionboi2: 10:27am On May 11, 2023
Wcuuru37:
:
idiot get out
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Iluvmycontr3: 10:36am On May 11, 2023
Airlord2030:
go instablog comment section and see the way nigerian girls dey support am, say efcc for no arrest am since him use the money wisely.. lipsrsealed

Foolish girls. Crime is crime. .....There's no perfect crime.

No wonder the boys are using the lazy girls to prepare their concoctions.

3 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by SuperOnyi: 10:37am On May 11, 2023
shocked

Good news! One down! I hope my guy gets back his 40,000 Euros.

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by obotematics: 10:39am On May 11, 2023
Sombodi somewhere for don ask where him get dis kin cash for dat age.
Well Bros go back to square zeroπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦ŸπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸπŸπŸπŸ

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by correctguy101(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

cry
If it's just mud, it can be washed. But it's blood that has stained the white in the flag.

Truth is, most times I don't blame these fraudulent bastards. The environment has contributed to many ills in our society.

Imagine as far back as the time of Osadebe, Fela, and others. They've been complaining about the direction the fools in public offices are leading the country. Yet the madmen ignored all the signs and led the country to a difficult abyssal place like this

Our value system is infact inexistent. The churches are also fanning the flames. Materialism, egoism, and selfish greediness has destroyed our society.

Now I ask, how can I blame these fraudulent madmen too much. The society has failed them, so they're showing the society the madness it infected them with.

And even now, there's no foreseeable remedy nor hope to salvage the situation. Not with the old the lineups we had at the just concluded elections.

All animals in human skin..... SMH

3 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Spanki(f): 10:49am On May 11, 2023
OVB123:
Yes, he may not go to prison but he will forfeit all the properties he acquired through the illegal proceeds.

Which Prison? Have you seen any of them after their arrested in Nigeria? Hmmmm
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Investorozay: 10:52am On May 11, 2023
LordAdam16:

You know how much SVR, ISI and co dey collect from Russian and Pakistani operators?

Abi u feel say d boys wen dey run mataz na like here wen smallie go run game, pick, pop for club, go hotel go sleep with two eyes closed.

All of una get free hand. If EFCC and DSS run una half of wetin doz other guys dey see, una go form association, no cap.

You feel say as their security agencies no dey follow FBI pally, dem no get predators? Dey play!

You dey complain say na 18M person use settle kasala. E no lyk as dem no give am lead chop.

-Lord

Funny enough some of them chatted me up on telegram asking for my WhatsApp cheesy grin
Make man come dey careless
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Adakintroy: 10:54am On May 11, 2023
Like minds support like minds

Most Nigerians na thieves.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by LordAdam16: 11:00am On May 11, 2023
Investorozay:

Funny enough some of them chatted me up on telegram asking for my WhatsApp cheesy grin
Make man come dey careless

πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

-Lord

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Bundaweber: 11:09am On May 11, 2023
LordAdam16:

You know how much SVR, ISI and co dey collect from Russian and Pakistani operators?

Abi u feel say d boys wen dey run mataz na like here wen smallie go run game, pick, pop for club, go hotel go sleep with two eyes closed.

All of una get free hand. If EFCC and DSS run una half of wetin doz other guys dey see, una go form association, no cap.

You feel say as their security agencies no dey follow FBI pally, dem no get predators? Dey play!

You dey complain say na 18M person use settle kasala. E no lyk as dem no give am lead chop.

-Lord

Them no know say some of those guys for those countries na the state dey sponsor them. And if them move one step out of line na lead and unmarked ground be their reward
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Saturnalia(m): 11:18am On May 11, 2023
isabi2lof:
Nobody fit oppress me for this life , if e sure for you , show me your way ?

Not only that, the book of Proverbs 13:11 says it all.

Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished;. But he that gathereth by labor shall have increase.

Below is another translation.

Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.

2 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by LordAdam16: 11:24am On May 11, 2023
Bundaweber:

Them no know say some of those guys for those countries na the state dey sponsor them. And if them move one step out of line na lead and unmarked ground be their reward

Leave dem.

Mk dem dey jonze.

-Lord
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Nicenixon: 11:29am On May 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Delta boys, Benin boys. Their own ehhn.
Boys still dey collect for the street on a steady. These period e con dey like say Efcc dey clamp them down. I'm thinking there's a collaboration with FBI or so, because the number of Yahoo boys wey Dem don hold this period na dead!

I believe say em go settle them. Dem fit forfeit em cars or hotel. Likely not sef, but this guy fit no see the four walls of em prison cell.
Bro, this is EFCC not police, those guys are vampires, they will suck you dry and leave nothing for you. This guy is gone already especially because his arrest was influenced by FBI and EFCC will stop at nothing to satisfy them.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by charlesdinho(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2023
crime will only pay you for a limited period of time... you cant live a luxurious lifestyle with the proceeds of crime forever
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by RenaissanceGuy: 11:40am On May 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Top 10 or Top 20?

Follow this link to see their names:

https://www.enigmasoftware.com/top-20-countries-the-most-cybercrime/
No, you're wrong. The list on the website is about countries that are the hardest hit victims of Internet crimes, not countries with highest number of Internet criminals.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Puss360(f): 12:05pm On May 11, 2023
correctguy101:

Funny guy grin grin

Primary school?

Dey play,

Jhus dey play dey go..
It is the root of basic knowledge... So it is very important
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Puss360(f): 12:06pm On May 11, 2023
jesmond3945:
is he the govt?
Are all primary school government school Look around you well then reply me
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Is it your money??

What was your say when your minerals resources where been looted by your colonial masters??
Obviously your sense of reasoning has been dampened. Go thief make dem nab you nau..
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Akharmony: 12:18pm On May 11, 2023
He is managing his own hotel at 26, thats a good one though. But still not good on the other hand.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by jesmond3945: 12:39pm On May 11, 2023
Puss360:

Are all primary school government school Look around you well then reply me
private schools dont guarantee returns quickly unlike leisure and entertainment. Meanwhile why I asked you if he is the govt is because you dont have right to tell him where to put his fraud money. If you need more schools ask the govt thats their responsibility.
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by RaptorX: 12:40pm On May 11, 2023
hotplate:
How una dey get this kind money and still be in Nigeria? Me i just dey find like 5m take process UK student visa and japa out of this country for good
The boy obviously have more sense than you, talking about UK student visa lol I pity you.

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by hotplate: 12:51pm On May 11, 2023
RaptorX:
The boy obviously have more sense than you, talking about UK student visa lol I pity you.
Only a shallow mind dose not realize that the greatest asset you can acquire is knowledge. Shay everything would be taken from him now, unless of course his knowledge

2 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by DonroxyII: 12:56pm On May 11, 2023
Puss360:
I'm not really a religious fanatic, but even bible says, "The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.".. Prov 10:22

Nigeria sef go hard to develop, coz even those who do fraud, can't even invest properly sef...
See dis one go build hotel...
Is hotel a basic societal amenity
What happened to pry schools? Or sec sch?
Just run go build hotel.. so that his fellow yahoo friends Go come dey spray ill-gotten gains...
It Ain't Easy making Money from Proceeds of Frauds & Using it for Something Good except Confirm Money Laudering ...

I wish He used the Proceeds for Schools, Hostpitals & Free Medical Bills But If dem don Jazz Am, Dem Head no go Correct x10 !
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by oyebanji44: 12:59pm On May 11, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Prayfortheworld: 1:09pm On May 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Una dey funny me. Have you ever been arrested by Efcc?
I don pass to dy tell story go do fraud make efcc enter your matter
You go know hafa
You think say you get money for bribe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na 1m you wan use bribe efcc abi 10m
You go rot there
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Cazzim(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

You think say efcc na police pray make you no get issue with them na their you go know say if you reach internet na otilo!

tell abeg my brother, if only he knows the salary of efcc workers,,, it's only NNPC that pays more than efcc, those guys are doing well and hard to bribe
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Puss360(f): 1:13pm On May 11, 2023
jesmond3945:
private schools dont guarantee returns quickly unlike leisure and entertainment. Meanwhile why I asked you if he is the govt is because you dont have right to tell him where to put his fraud money. If you need more schools ask the govt thats their responsibility.
Lol... See let me tell you, when you commit fraud, the preceeds of the money isn't meant for any investment, it is for Spending only....
But if he wants to invest (which he did by having an hotel), then it would have been wise to build school at least...
Even if he is being convicted, the school won't be closed down, rather state government will take over... But nn the end , kids will still be going to the school...
So, try to encourage development... It pays... Thanks
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Prayfortheworld: 1:13pm On May 11, 2023
Cazzim:

tell abeg my brother, if only he knows the salary of efcc workers,,, it's only NNPC that pays more than efcc, those guys are doing well and hard to bribe
Lol him think say na 1m him go use bribe efcc πŸ˜‚
He go rot there..
People wey steal 2bn self dy beg with over 200m bribe efcc still carry them come internet na Yahoo wey no get upto 200m go comot πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Cazzim(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2023
Nicenixon:
Bro, this is EFCC not police, those guys are vampires, they will suck you dry and leave nothing for you. This guy is gone already especially because his arrest was influenced by FBI and EFCC will stop at nothing to satisfy them.

lols have you been arrested by efcc before, you better tell them to stay away from bad things, efcc are very powerful

1 Like

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Cazzim(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Lol him think say na 1m him go use bribe efcc πŸ˜‚
He go rot there..
People wey steal 2bn self dy beg with over 200m bribe efcc still carry them come internet na Yahoo wey no get upto 200m go comot πŸ˜‚

lols, efcc hmmmm if only people knows about them lol,if you see any efcc operative just give am respect
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by otukpoyam(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2023
NDL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robber Pretends To Be Dead In Bayelsa To Escape Mob Action. Photos / Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video) / Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.