Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,252 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism (31887 Views)

Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics / NAF Acquires 38 New Aircrafts For Terrorism Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by hardbody: 8:37pm On May 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the way serious govt should work. Expose, prosecute and hail those behind the politics of hate, lies and tribal/religious bigotry that almost marred our democracy. It is not enough for their principal, Mr Obi, to deny that he has no hand in their crimes, govt must do its own duty. This man openly declaring his link to a terrorist group and threatening to unleash them on his Yoruba hosts in Lagos has committed serious crime he must be prosecuted for.

Politics is over. It is now full time for governance and prosecution of crimes .

All of them including those who criminally defame and cyberbully other Nigerians online must each be arrested and charged to court .

If we do not want our 2027 elections to be tainted and truncated by this mob of cyber criminals who molest, threaten, curse and criminally defame innocent Nigerians then each of them must be taken by DSS and prosecuted. They must each have their own day in court too.

And MC Oluomo just joked about his own threat. It will go round, trust me. It shouldn't just be because it does not affect me or my people, whatever goes round, comes round.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by primeache: 8:38pm On May 11, 2023
He would never be released. Not even on bail.

Do you know the terrorism Act?

Na about 15years jails term on sympathy or life imprisonment he carry dey play so .

kettykings:
This is very good for all igbos, the man will come out free but this should serve as the much needed tonic to stimulate divestment from hostile territories. I just hope igbos will see this as what it represents
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Doracity82(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the way serious govt should work. Expose, prosecute and hail those behind the politics of hate, lies and tribal/religious bigotry that almost marred our democracy. It is not enough for their principal, Mr Obi, to deny that he has no hand in their crimes, govt must do its own duty. This man openly declaring his link to a terrorist group and threatening to unleash them on his Yoruba hosts in Lagos has committed serious crime he must be prosecuted for.

Politics is over. It is now full time for governance and prosecution of crimes .

All of them including those who criminally defame and cyberbully other Nigerians online must each be arrested and charged to court .

If we do not want our 2027 elections to be tainted and truncated by this mob of cyber criminals who molest, threaten, curse and criminally defame innocent Nigerians then each of them must be taken by DSS and prosecuted. They must each have their own day in court too.
Senseless post
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by hardbody: 8:41pm On May 11, 2023
Kobicove:

I'm an Igboman but as far as I'm concerned the nonsensical statement he made is inexcusable!

And the beautiful comment by MC Oluomo is excusable. We know your type and can trace your antecedents.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Dandavido: 8:42pm On May 11, 2023
Mc oluomo hand work
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by tommy589(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2023
This eze indigbo issue just reminds me of what Al mustapha experienced from Lagos State government. With Lagos state on his case,it is a long incarceration made possible by bail denial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 11, 2023
How about MC oluomo
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by flokii: 8:45pm On May 11, 2023
Investorozay:

Make we hear word
Na on top Igbo people una dey get voice
If a northern man made this threat nothing for happen.
If your brothers even dared protest army go beat sense put for their head

No Northerner would dare make such threat of inviting Bokoharam to Lagos to protect Northerners.. does that even make sense to start with?

The useless man wants to invite proscribed terrorist group killing and destroying Igbo properties in Igboland to come and "protect" Igbos in Lagos where they are visitors. Na OPC for carry am with his council of chiefs in that Ajao Estate.
You left your backward region to come and be fomenting trouble in a mega city like Lagos whose economy is bigger than that of some countries in Africa. No now, o wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Basiliun: 8:46pm On May 11, 2023
But, what led to his threat ? This should first put into consideration

Since everyone have a right of settlement in any part of the country, so should have the same right for an absolute security and can't be denied
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Justpassingby45(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2023
Kobicove:

I'm an Igboman but as far as I'm concerned the nonsensical statement he made is inexcusable!

Nobody is arguing that with you.
What we are concerned is that the person that force him to make the statement (MC Olummo) should also be arrested and taking to court. Do he has immunity?
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by famology(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2023
Hand don meet dis one 🤣

1 Like

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by gannod(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2023
I have always known with the way some folks conducted themselves before, during and after these elections,things would not remain the same between the Yorubas and the Igbos again. The insults, the silly comments against the Yoruba elders, traditional rulers, Clergy men and Yoruba culture will not go unanswered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Orinechi: 8:56pm On May 11, 2023
Sergio101:

With whose word to be shifted to?.

If a soludo has said "if you ain't voting APGA, Don't come out".

Will Anambrarians call it a joke.

Again.....there are video evidence of people that are chased out of the PU because they speak and look igbo.

So I'm not talking about burning of shops here
Take the videos to police and make entry
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Ofunaofu: 8:59pm On May 11, 2023
ba7man:
Guy, why you dey lie like say no be all of us dey here for election period

You're either seeing delusions of what you watched on CNN or schizophrenic.

How will you describe such a situation if not war crimes where Bayo onanuga, FFK, MC oluomo, his thugs and hoodlums engaged in ethnic cleansing, ethnic profiling, threats which led to killing, maiming, voter intimidation and suppression of persons believed to come from a particular ethnic group because of their democratic choice
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Phoen1X: 9:03pm On May 11, 2023
kettykings:
This is very good for all igbos, the man will come out free but this should serve as the much needed tonic to stimulate divestment from hostile territories. I just hope igbos will see this as what it represents
Am sure ndigbo has learnt from this and the alaba fire incident where fire trucks were prevented from going there just to punish igbos,...we are fast learners.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Sleekfingers: 9:03pm On May 11, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Eze Ndigbo Ajao estate is in court for defending himself and his people, while Bayo onanuga, FFK, MC oluomo, his thugs and hoodlums who instigated the ethnic profiling, ethnic cleansing, killing, maiming destructuction of lives and properties of the Igbos walk free

Defending himself, By saying , he will invite a proscribed terrorist group to Lagos abi?
By the time , they finish dealing with him,. He go run back to his erosion state .
Look at a grown ass man talking loosely like a child .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by ofoka: 9:04pm On May 11, 2023
The best way to treat this is for other governors to identify ethic nationalities in their state and slam terrorism charges on them too

1 Like

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by FLYFIRE(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2023
When it starts.........
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Sleekfingers: 9:08pm On May 11, 2023
Abagworo:
He committed no offense. Nonsense terrorism charges against someone trying to protect his people from the real terrorists

By saying , he will invite a terrorist group to Lagos.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by T8ksy(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2023
Yet, they keep insisting that Lagos is No man's land.

Oh well, the true indigenous people of lagos are finally showing their hands.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 11, 2023
Good for him, let him get a lawyer!
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by ORIAYO70(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Lagos arraigns Eze Ndigbo for terrorism

https://punchng.com/lagos-arraigns-eze-ndigbo-for-terrorism/

When we say dey r senseless, this is an evidence... See this mumu no no time to talk or quiet, when polity dey heat u dey blab nonsense.
.enjoy ur jail ndigbo exe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Enemyofpeace: 9:17pm On May 11, 2023
Very good! Las las all of them must get sense and talk responsibly in their no man's land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Enemyofpeace: 9:21pm On May 11, 2023
Abagworo:
He committed no offense. Nonsense terrorism charges against someone trying to protect his people from the real terrorists
by saying he was going to invite a terrorist group to Lagos? Go court and defend him now. Even if him no go jail, the small time him don spend for cell go format him brain for am and probably make him to go back to his village. Eze Ndigbo my yansh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by harmonyglobal: 9:35pm On May 11, 2023
When I said "this one will rot in jail" people tot I was joking
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by proprince(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2023
I'm not Igbo but i pity the Igbo race. Their leaders have failed them.

Imagine MC Oliomo wjo commited more crimes walking free.

Nigeria will fall soon if things continue this way.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by plaindealer: 9:51pm On May 11, 2023
We must send an example with this ipob terrorist clown, Lagos and Yoruba people won't tolerate your evil and sadistic terrorist ways..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Shorty1980: 9:51pm On May 11, 2023
But oluomo is free moving arround?Nigeria is not one and can’t have peace until we part each other

1 Like

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Lukuluku69(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2023
Sergio101:

Mama chukwudi on two to three occasions?..... wonderful

Let me tell you......

The people that thought they owned Sudan were all crucifying South part of Sudan..

Southern Sudan were "wailing" ......till they gained freedom.

The people that owned power didn't see who to crucify again and began crucifying each other.

A good day is coming

But ALL Nations fight a Civil War.

What the so-called Eze said is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Raphaelmary(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2023
Draslo:
Someone was saying in their geopolitical zone, they're not subjects to any monarch just to justify their insults on the Ooni of Ife, the direct descendant of Oduduwa yet they're quick to have an Eze Ndigbo in every street corner. Go to any country on the planet, you will find an illegal Eze Ndigbo. The only requirement for this illegal title is either to have lived in that foreign land for long or simply to have a lot of money. I have it on good merit that a great many of all the Eze Ndigbos in foreign lands are drug dealers

Shut the Bleep up with your weak oduduwa that ran away from his hometown and was still untimely killed by obatala.
Weaklings!
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by LZAA: 10:12pm On May 11, 2023
Draslo:

Which year was this? Was it when he was a student in the university or when he was working in corporate America because in about 3-4 years after graduation, he worked with 3 corporate financial organizations before moving to Mobil Nigeria. Una go just dey talk waaaaa without doing your own investigation to get a timeline of events. If Tinubu was ever a drug dealer, he would have served prison time especially during a period when America no dey follow black man laugh and Ronald Reagan made the war on drugs a new trend in America. Your IPOB propaganda machine has even brought new lies to add the incoming first lady to your long list of lies. Use your brain, swine!
You can't be this dense
No really you can't be this dumb
Chai!!!
Do you know what forfeiture means in legal terms?
Abi you think it's charity
So in your mind all drug dealers go to jail and don't cut deals grin grin
Anyway it's public record so it can never be hidden
Ciao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu / Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.