Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism (31885 Views)

Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics / NAF Acquires 38 New Aircrafts For Terrorism Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Gentew(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2023
Sergio101:
Hmm...

I'm not partaking much in politics nowadays but....Need I ask a question.

Who are really the problems of Nigeria?

All fingers are pointing a culprit which in actual Sense ain't.

How the hell did MC Oluomo walk free and this man arrested in a similar unfoldings

Oluomo is a son of the soil.... Oluomo can't go to Aba and be threatening them there.

Lesson: you don't threaten your host community!

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Goodman2023: 8:06pm On May 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the way serious govt should work. Expose, prosecute and hail those behind the politics of hate, lies and tribal/religious bigotry that almost marred our democracy. It is not enough for their principal, Mr Obi, to deny that he has no hand in their crimes, govt must do its own duty. This man openly declaring his link to a terrorist group and threatening to unleash them on his Yoruba hosts in Lagos has committed serious crime he must be prosecuted for.

Politics is over. It is now full time for governance and prosecution of crimes .

All of them including those who criminally defame and cyberbully other Nigerians online must each be arrested and charged to court .

If we do not want our 2027 elections to be tainted and truncated by this mob of cyber criminals who molest, threaten, curse and criminally defame innocent Nigerians then each of them must be taken by DSS and prosecuted. They must each have their own day in court too.
... You obviously hate the Igbos... talking about politics of hate, when will MC agbero be arraigned in court for threatening voters ?
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Bridget95(f): 8:09pm On May 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the way serious govt should work. Expose, prosecute and hail those behind the politics of hate, lies and tribal/religious bigotry that almost marred our democracy. It is not enough for their principal, Mr Obi, to deny that he has no hand in their crimes, govt must do its own duty. This man openly declaring his link to a terrorist group and threatening to unleash them on his Yoruba hosts in Lagos has committed serious crime he must be prosecuted for.

Politics is over. It is now full time for governance and prosecution of crimes .

All of them including those who criminally defame and cyberbully other Nigerians online must each be arrested and charged to court .

If we do not want our 2027 elections to be tainted and truncated by this mob of cyber criminals who molest, threaten, curse and criminally defame innocent Nigerians then each of them must be taken by DSS and prosecuted. They must each have their own day in court too.
You talk as if you were in planet Jupiter since herdsmen have been killing thousands in kaduna,plateau, Benue kogi and many parts of Nigeria. When will you used use this energy and call for their arrest?
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by SmartODINO: 8:09pm On May 11, 2023
Double Standard! When MC Oluomo threatened Igbos in Lagos, he wasn't arrested. One Nigeria, my foot
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by luckedesiri(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2023
One day, the igbos go still go claim say na them build USA because them plenty there.... Rubbish!!!

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by 7arrows: 8:11pm On May 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If MC Olu and others seen in viral videos are not arrested then they are 100% biased.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by nick50(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2023
Christistruth02:

Not in the SW

May be in the SE if they finally decide to go there one day
....jail that Ezendigbo and face a bigger monster..u want to thread d path of the Nigerian government towards ipob now soldiers and police are dying daily
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by IfnobeGod20: 8:12pm On May 11, 2023
Waste of Lagos money chasing shadows. The prosecution will have no headway write that down.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by grafixdon: 8:12pm On May 11, 2023
This one will be used as scapegoat
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Stone03: 8:14pm On May 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

That's why we must change this evil government by all means constitutional. Government of impunity, an innocent man is charged of terrorism while the main terrorists like Oluomo, FFK, Onanuga e.t.c are walking undisturbed.

Harmless IPOB is called a terror group while fulani herdsmen and boko haram are included in the national budget.

Whoever that calls evil 'good' may evil overwhelm him
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by 7arrows: 8:16pm On May 11, 2023
madridguy:
The Lagos Police command have said to the general public, bring evidence forward for them to arrest and prosecute MC Oluomo. So i don't see why you guys are still wailing.

MC Oluomo message was directly to Mama Chukwudi which mama Chukwudi herself came publicly that MC is her good customer that always patronize her fruit business.

I laugh in Spanish. No be only mama chukudi. Na mama sindi
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Dejijossy(m): 8:18pm On May 11, 2023
Sick people everywhere.
How can you compare MC Oluomo's political statement to someone threatening to invite terrorist to the state.

Sergio101:
Hmm...

How the hell did MC Oluomo walk free and this man arrested in a similar unfoldings

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by eallstar: 8:19pm On May 11, 2023
Sergio101:
Hmm...

Terrorism is of more serious crime of national security. Google NSA in us and confirm.
No country in the world use national security to joke

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by hammerT: 8:20pm On May 11, 2023
I'M CONVINCED THAT OUR YORUBA BROTHERS WILL SOON LEARN THE TRAGIC CONSEQUENCES OF INJUSTICE.

THIS IS LIKE POKING THE PANDA AND SAYING IT WILL DO NOTHING, UNTIL THE PANDA REACT WITH OVERWHELMING FORCE.

MORAL OF THE STORY IS DONT POKE THE PANDA.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Investorozay: 8:20pm On May 11, 2023
flokii:
The Eze ndigbo passed his boundry no doubt.. that your people are accomodating and supporting terrorist organizations doesn't mean other ethnicities find such appealing. Yorubaland has been the most peaceful for a reason.
The moment a Yoruba feels threatened, he/she will go full force to terminate such threat. I won't be surprised if that Igbo man is sent to jail for the rest of his life over that statement he made about inviting IPOB terrorists to Lagos.

Sharrrrap
Yoruba my azzzz
Fulani dey use una do football since u can't say peeem
What happens to the fulllani raiders who have chased ur brothers into benin or those who raided a church and wacked people like rats?
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Deefirm: 8:21pm On May 11, 2023
Without taking sides, because it has come to public knowledge that both the SW and SE are very stupid, until MC Oluomo is given same treatment, all these write up by you are thrash!!! These two regions, una dey mad. Make una let us hear word for this country, una own don too much, mad people.

FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by hammerT: 8:24pm On May 11, 2023
YOU KILL IGBO PEOPLE, BURN DOWN THEIR BUSINESSES, DISENFRANCHISE THEM FROM CARRYING OUT THEIR CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY ON ELECTION DAY, THREATEN THEM, THEY COMPLAIN THAT THEY WILL START DEFENDING THEMSELVES IF ATTACKED, YOU CHARGE THEM FOR TERRORISM.

MEANWHILE, OLUOMO IS DOING MEET AND GREET WITH PRESIDENT ELECT AND LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT.

INJUSTICE THEY SWEET, TO DO ANOTHER PERSON, UNTIL IT REACH YOU.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:25pm On May 11, 2023
Sergio101:
Hmm...

Bro that is tha magic power can do.. its pure abuse of power. Winner takes all
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by jaxxy(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

when mc oluomo imported thugs to osun and kwara to suppres voters and rig elections these criminals didn't call it terrorism.

This man said he will call ipob to defend himself from the attacks they have been getting on the property snd shops post elections snd these nincompoops and anti democratic elements call it terrorism?
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Kobicove(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2023
Sergio101:
The Said Eze ndiigbo made such move because because the government of the day weren't perturbed on what's happening to his people.

As the person people looks up to......you already know it's part of your responsibility to seek solution in the time of trouble.

Trust me.......A day will come when table will turn around.

Either in this nation or Another

I'm an Igboman but as far as I'm concerned the nonsensical statement he made is inexcusable!

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Staywithbina: 8:27pm On May 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Lagos arraigns Eze Ndigbo for terrorism

https://punchng.com/lagos-arraigns-eze-ndigbo-for-terrorism/

I have nothing to say to my Igbo brothers other than ,no matter how big u re as an Igbo man,how notorious,how large or well known you are as an Igbo man ,no doubt you re still a slave to Nigeria especially when you re residing here in the east ,living in another geographical zone makes it even worst ...any day they want cubbana with all his noise ,it won't take Nigeria ,1hour to bring him down to level zero
.it's a pity

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by flokii: 8:28pm On May 11, 2023
Investorozay:

Sharrrrap
Yoruba my azzzz
Fulani dey use una do football since u can't say peeem
What happens to the fulllani raiders who have chased ur brothers into benin or those who raided a church and wacked people like rats?

The herdsmen menace would soon be a thing of the past.. with new administration and new ideas, peace and tranquility will be restored in Nigeria.

As a Yoruba man, I don't joke with my peace.. you can do all other things and get away with it but not threat to my peace.

LASG will pass a law banning anything Eze ndigbo in Lagos state.. The only recognized traditional rulers are Eleko, Oniru et al. not some disgruntled and self-serving Ezes from far away lands. It's then you people will know your place as tenants and visitors in Lagos.

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by fredoooooo: 8:29pm On May 11, 2023
Jail the bascad

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by ba7man(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The crime committed against the people of south east because of their democratic choice by those individuals I mentioned are war crimes. The same crime committed by Omar Al Bashir of Sudan who is being charged, persecuted and jailed by ICC for crimes committed against the people of south sudan
Guy, why you dey lie like say no be all of us dey here for election period

You're either seeing delusions of what you watched on CNN or schizophrenic.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Igboslayer: 8:29pm On May 11, 2023
madridguy:
Is MC Oluomo also inviting the IPOB terrorist to come and defend him in Lagos?

Leave those cyber miscreant to their folly. We need to send them all back to their beloved Biafra and also pay them to leave Nigeria. If you know the damage all these unpatriotic Biafran are doing to the image of Nigeria both home and away… We should pay them to leave Nigeria for us.

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Elev82014: 8:32pm On May 11, 2023
"He was accused of “attempt to do acts of terrorism, participation in terrorism, meeting to support a proscribed entity, attempt to finance an act of terrorism and preparation to commit an act of terrorism, preferred against him by the state government.”

What a JOKE. This is the same Lagos State government that was sponsoring and supporting mindless and uneducated thugs to commit mayhem against fellow citizens simply because they do NOT believe in their brand of politics. What a hopeless country you find yourselves in.

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Jemex003: 8:34pm On May 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Lagos arraigns Eze Ndigbo for terrorism

https://punchng.com/lagos-arraigns-eze-ndigbo-for-terrorism/

Thank God for your life it was Policemen that arrested him not Isolo OPC he would've been threw inside Oke Afa caner by now

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by maestroferddi: 8:34pm On May 11, 2023
madridguy:
The Lagos Police command have said to the general public, bring evidence forward for them to arrest and prosecute MC Oluomo. So i don't see why you guys are still wailing.

MC Oluomo message was directly to Mama Chukwudi which mama Chukwudi herself came publicly that MC is her good customer that always patronize her fruit business.

Nobody takes the silly statements you write all over the place seriously...

He was talking to your mama Chukwudi and yet more than 5,000 thugs were deployed to compromise Lagos State guber elections...

The man is undergoing a political trial...He will walk scot-free after the ludicrous attempts being made to look stern...

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2023
flokii:
The Eze ndigbo passed his boundry no doubt.. that your people are accomodating and supporting terrorist organizations doesn't mean other ethnicities find such appealing. Yorubaland has been the most peaceful for a reason.
The moment a Yoruba feels threatened, he/she will go full force to terminate such threat. I won't be surprised if that Igbo man is sent to jail for the rest of his life over that statement he made about inviting IPOB terrorists to Lagos.

What do you mean by your people support terrorism? If the federal government was to keep nnamdi kanu in prison without trial it would have been better. How can you charge someone to court and still prolong his case every four months of two years and counting. The fedral government is the problem here because they dont want to solve this issue once and for all. What you do is to trade blames and point fingers all the time without looking at the real issues on ground
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by toprealman: 8:35pm On May 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The day MC Oluomo, oba of Lagos and others are all saints right?
Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by maestroferddi: 8:36pm On May 11, 2023
Gentew:

Oluomo is a son of the soil.... Oluomo can't go to Aba and be threatening them there.

Lesson: you don't threaten your host community!
The last time I checked, MC Oluomo hails from Kwara State...

Re: Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism by Investorozay: 8:36pm On May 11, 2023
flokii:

The herdsmen menace would soon be a thing of the past.. with new administration and new ideas, peace and tranquility will be restored in Nigeria.

As a Yoruba man, I don't joke with my peace.. you can do all other things and get away with it but not threat to my peace.

LASG will pass a law banning anything Eze ndigbo in Lagos state.. The only recognized traditional rulers are Eleko, Oniru et al. not some disgruntled and self-serving Ezes from far away lands. It's then you people will know ypur place as tenants and visitors in Lagos.

Make we hear word
Na on top Igbo people una dey get voice
If a northern man made this threat nothing for happen.
If your brothers even dared protest army go beat sense put for their head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu / Civilian JTF Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Of Them In Borno (Graphic) / Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69