Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" (18631 Views)

Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos / Bida Poly 2010/2011 Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by graluxxy054(f): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2011
Lol. I really really really love this. How i wish this would happen 2 the 5 guys dat allegedly violated a student of absu and all this guys we no de stay one place. I need dat kinda majic
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by braxjay(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2011
lmao
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by violent(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2011
graluxxy054:

Lol. I really really really love this. How i wish this would happen 2 the 5 guys dat allegedly violation a student of absu and all this guys we no de stay one place. I need dat kinda majic

and what would you do with several real male dycks in your handbag?
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2011
Na Wa ohhhhh,  shocked
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by graluxxy054(f): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2011
violent:

and what would you do with several real male dycks in your handbag?
see this guy o. You de ask woman Wetin she go do wit meat? Ha! Sweet pepper soup na.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by zealot4me(f): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
as d disappear shocked shocked shocked

ewwww! ***imagining wat it will look like*****

violent:

It's just disrespectful to call a d[i]i[/i]ck . . . . .a joystick!

what i have down here is certainly not a child's plaything!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by badmrkt(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
omo see package!!!!na em be sey d boys go tight wrapper na.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Ournaija: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2011
How possible is this? Nonsense and people still believe it.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by 27naira(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2011
violent:

It's just disrespectful to call a d[i]i[/i]ck . . . . .a joystick!

what i have down here is certainly not a child's plaything!

Correct! how can somebody call ma 8" pack of hotdogs a joystick  angry is it for games?  angry angry hmm let the sleeping hotdog lie  wink
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Goldieluks: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2011
Jeezzz,like seriously?? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2011
I've heard so many stories of this kind ever since i was a small pikin, the funny part tho is that i've never seen a dickless guy.i'm beginning to doubt all these stories.is there anyone who have actually seen a dickless person?

naija, always quick to believe anything
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by otunnegi1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
R U B B I S H

If you believe this rubbish tale,then you'd believe anything.

Its not possible for anyone's penis to disappear,unless its physically severed.period
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by TenKobo1: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2011
What can anyone say to that
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Airtimex(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2011
i no fit shout, are those babes on nairaland? lipsrsealed
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Igosun: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2011
They shd hold her very well they must return it.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2011
Just the sort of nonsense that gives oyinbos the nerve to refer to Africa as the 'Dark Continent'. . .cos so many brains - including, sadly, 'educated' ones - suffer permanent mental blackout here. joysticks that simply vanish into thin air? What of the 'balls'? Do they also partake in the disappearing act, or they stay behind to produce sperm that would never be ej.acu.lat.e.d? I mean, doesn't this just defy common sense? And to think that such mass-idiocy is taking place in a higher institution! Smh.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by born2boink(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2011
I must go on sex strike
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by chakula: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2011
see this guy o. You de ask woman Wetin she go do wit meat? Ha! Sweet pepper soup na.

Na small thin?
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by splitnaija(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2011
If I can't get a picture of a male (any male at all, whether in Bida, Ijebu-ode or Lagos) with a missing "joy stick", then this is yet another of those numerous rumours that keep emanating every now and then in Naija. Let's enjoy the joke while it lasts until it disappears and re-emanates again like the missing "joy sticks" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by amblors(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2011
mehn this kain thing you no go believe am until them obtain your own, ha ha
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Bluhazel: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Leysco(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2011
Boko haram claim responsibility for the missing organs.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2011
this is true,back in naija,i had this friend whose gf took his wetin call becos the guy jilted her,the thing would not work at all.had to go get OPC from iwaya to come harass the girl before the thing started working again,took 3 days
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2011
pro01:

Just the sort of nonsense that gives oyinbos the nerve to refer to Africa as the 'Dark Continent'. . .cos so many brains - including, sadly, 'educated' ones - suffer permanent mental blackout here. manlinesses that simply vanish into thin air? What of the 'balls'? Do they also partake in the disappearing act, or they stay behind to produce Fluid that would never be ej.acu.lat.e.d? I mean, doesn't this just defy common sense? And to think that such mass-idiocy is taking place in a higher institution! Smh.
these sort f things?that is exactly what happens when we let the oyinbos wash our brains with their deluded tales of how grand and clean they are,they do worse things than us as humans,they go to schools and massacre hundreds(columbine)they kidnap people and disect them like meat and store in fridge to cook and eat(Jeffery dahmer) they say it is because gay marriage has been legalized thats why america is having all the natural disasters(some crazy republican evangelist)Africans have our own culture and cos you have not seen things happen does not mean tey do not happen,i have seen an old man hang his buba in the air(onipanu)had a friend wetin-call stop functioning,pls things do happen in africa
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by splitnaija(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2011
milehigh06:

this is true,back in naija,i had this friend whose gf took his wetin call becos the guy jilted her,the thing would not work at all.had to go get OPC from iwaya to come harass the girl before the thing started working again,took 3 days

We are talking of physical disappearance here.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2011
na joystick abi na dick
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by pinkrex(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
Someone said our population is exploding shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided

Na wa o
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by phillipsadeojo(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2011
So what are d conditions of dos guys dat has der joystick missing?
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Texther(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2011
dis is all because of money. na only YAHOOBOIZ we dey here b4, now we go dey here YAHOOGIRLZ!!!
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by amblors(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2011
make i ask sef, wen the joystick is fapped, is the groin sealed shut? grin grin grin
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Texther(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2011
amblors:

mehn this kain thing you no go believe am until them obtain your own, ha ha
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by nagoma(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
Cheap and painless birth control method - can also help in HIV prevention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NOUN Students Threaten School VC In Face-off, Issue 7-day Ultimatum / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Shut Down Indefinitely / Child At Home, Beast In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.