Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" (18628 Views)

Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos / Bida Poly 2010/2011 Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by amblors(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^^i no sabi how african remote control dey kill o.

you could liken it to unexplained deaths/events

i had a neighbour that just grew a bloated leg for no reason
i mean BLOATED. dude had to goto villa,
took 6months of his life.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by coded777: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2011
Lol @ JoyStick cheesy grin
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2011
All those girls needed to do was ask me for my joystick, its big enough to spare the time of getting the 9 other mushroom tops!
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by executinal(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2011
Ayowumie:

It really happens. The thing will not absolutely disappear. it will just shrink to such an incredible size that it will leave a feeling of 'belief' in the story. I once witnessed in Maiduguri in 2008. The guy was caught though, he returned it but he was beaten into near-death, thank God for the police. Through that year, I learnt to always touch my manhood every few minutes. There was one particular day that i went to the market and an almajiri guy mistakenly 'touched' me, I went dead cold with fear. I did not allow the guy to go until i was sure nothing really happened. Even with that, I had to go for testing to see wether the thing dey work.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Na which kind test you go, was it physical or Medical test grin grin grin grin
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by razznaija(f): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
am just passing, will be right back to comment SMH
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Caliente(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2011
[size=13pt]Its really ironic that I saw this post today of all days. Exactly today last year, my younger sister died in that school mysteriously. It was so traumatizing not knowing exactly what happened and trying to imagine the pain she went through. Now I'm seeing this post, hmmmm God save us. Does this actually prove something about my sister's death? RIP dear sis.[/size]
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Blakjewelry(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2011
for all the unbelievers no matter how oyinbonize or broad you think your mind is, there is this part of you wish will still believe and know that some of these stuff do happen. i say this because, i myself is a science freak but in africa things happen that you cannot find in the field of science nor in the bible.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Xionez(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2011
More reason to pat my blokos every 5mins or anytime a babe gives me that eye. wink
Better to be safe than sorry. tongue
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by patman: 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2011
for wat? i dont blive dat shit, i cant even imagine it, post some pics angry angry angry
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Istand(m): 12:32am On Sep 27, 2011
Watch out Guys, make una hold ur tin well o.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 27, 2011
my advise to boyz in Naija is to be his brother's keeper at this time of the year. always ask your brother by saying
CHECKI E
if it is there, the brother will respond :
owanbe

translation:
check it
response
it is there

This no be laugh matter ooo. guyz beware. na because of that thing person de huzzle na.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by gee2(m): 3:45am On Sep 27, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by beespak7(m): 5:25am On Sep 27, 2011
SOURCE PLEASE!!!!
All this beer parlor rumours sef hiss, any pictures to back the rumourss ??
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by naylove(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2011
nairalanders are the best with words. you cant imagine the kinda thot in my head when i read joystick theft. as for me. i know there is so much evil in the world,
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Goldenheart(m): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2011
well those guys re just guilty of furnication, trying to ve sex with stranger girls, all the same, i pity em sha, where re those girls? deploy them in absu so that violators will ve their taste of missing organ.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Goldenheart(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2011
oops. Wrong posting arena,
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by dhtml1(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2011
Very funny indeed
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 27, 2011
mehn,dis dayz gals are not smiling angry angrylol
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Weezzy: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2011
People tends to be too logical/empirical but they always forget science shortcoming in supernatural metaphysics, smh
Do not worry yourselves doubters, buh u will surely understand the dark magic that defines the African people once u re at the receiving end of it.
For all the Albert Einstein and Michael Faraday in the house y don't u volunteer your Joysticks as samples just to put this Africa magic to test, ha ha ha ha!!!
Experiments was the building block of western empiricism but my African brothers wouldn't want to be part of any dark magic experiment cos of the fear of d same phenomenon they logically claim to be non-existent, lol!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by WebSurfer(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2011
hahaha guys around there? hold your joystick while walking,,
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by mastro: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2011
Quote from: Ayowumie on Yesterday at 08:30:42 PM
It really happens. The thing will not absolutely disappear. it will just shrink to such an incredible size that it will leave a feeling of 'belief' in the story. I once witnessed in Maiduguri in 2008. The guy was caught though, he returned it but he was beaten into near-death, thank God for the police. Through that year, I learnt to always touch my manhood every few minutes. There was one particular day that i went to the market and an almajiri guy mistakenly 'touched' me, I went dead cold with fear. I did not allow the guy to go until i was sure nothing really happened. Even with that, I had to go for testing to see wether the thing dey work.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Na which kind test you go, was it physical or Medical test Grin Grin Grin Grin

scarcasm It's true O, in fact it happened to a friend of a friend, other friend of the same friend died last week when he answered a phone call that had 5 digits. /scarcasm
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by deols(f): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2011
Weezzy:

People tends to be too logical/empirical but they always forget science shortcoming in supernatural metaphysics, smh
Do not worry yourselves doubters, buh u will surely understand the dark magic that defines the African people once u re at the receiving end of it.
For all the Albert Einstein and Michael Faraday in the house y don't u volunteer your Joysticks as samples just to put this Africa magic to test, ha ha ha ha!!!
Experiments was the building block of western empiricism but my African brothers wouldn't want to be part of any dark magic experiment cos of the fear of d same phenomenon they logically claim to be non-existent, lol!!!! grin grin grin

reminds me of thunderbolt. Medical doctor tried out the locals. All his doctor friends could do is give him water saline(drip) after the babalawos finished d job.

There's always a spiritual realm to things.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by tripplex1: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2011
shocked shocked

Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2011
We need a reputable source, preferably backed up with pictures. wink wink
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by pinkrex(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2011
HNosegbe:

We need a reputable source, preferably backed up with pictures. wink wink

You and who needs? undecided
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Konjour(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2011
WTF has a Joystick got in common with the Male reproductive system?? angry angry angry embarassed lipsrsealed

Seems like calling it its proper name is censored as well. WTF!angry angry angry

Saw this on the front page and was wondering why would stealing a 35-40 GBP Playstation or X-box Joystick cause headline news! shocked shocked shocked

@Topic anyways, 'v heard stuff like that before and you can never rule anything out(in Africa) unless you're the one involved, much worse things

have happened. Back then,the stories were that someone'd make it look accidental and brush his/her hand against your crotch,and you'd become

pen.i.sless. grin grin grin grin Thrilling,Simply illogical,Mind boggling,but also was the Ouija board and Magic. cool
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by yeye4live(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2011
nigeria s d most intresting place to leav abeg,everyday u keep hearing comic news, plss can we see pic of d manliness.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by dokkyelele(f): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2011
pray b4 u chuku-chuku any girl. Its ember months o. Am warnin o
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by biodunid: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2011
The news item from Leadership newspaper below answers all questions on this issue. Maybe people should spend less time watching African Magic channel and more watching Discovery, BBC Knowledge etc.

Manhood Theft Allegation: Journalist Demands N40m Damages
The Zamfara State-based journalist and correspondent of the National Life newspaper, Mr Saminu Ibrahim, who was accused of snatching the genitals of a banker recently in Gusau, has demanded N40m as damages for the public denigration of his character.
Counsel to Saminu J.P.A. Agbo, in a letter written to the management of Skye bank plc, described the allegation as most reprehensible and mischievous which, he said, caused the victim of the allegation great damage. It therefore demanded the payment N40m as compensation within two weeks to avoid litigation
It would be recalled that on September 2, 2011 Saminu went to the Skye Bank at the Canteen Road, Gusau, to carry out a transaction whereupon he had an interaction with one of the staff in the bank hall.
Thereafter, whilst still in the bank premises, one of the bank’s employees, Idowu Olatunji, rushed from the bank with the security men attached to the bank shouting that Saminu should be arrested for stealing his manhood.
Consequent upon this allegation, Saminu was arrested and taken to the police station where he was detained for several hours.
After medical examination was conducted on his accuser at the Federal Medical Centre Gusau, Olatunji was found to be healthy, proving his allegation false.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Blezo4God: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2011
shocked
nawao is this possible?
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by dokkyelele(f): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2011
biodunid:

The news item from Leadership newspaper below answers all questions on this issue. Maybe people should spend less time watching African Magic channel and more watching Discovery, BBC Knowledge etc.

Manhood Theft Allegation: Journalist Demands N40m Damages
The Zamfara State-based journalist and correspondent of the National Life newspaper, Mr Saminu Ibrahim, who was accused of snatching the Cores of a banker recently in Gusau, has demanded N40m as damages for the public denigration of his character.
Counsel to Saminu J.P.A. Agbo, in a letter written to the management of Skye bank plc, described the allegation as most reprehensible and mischievous which, he said, caused the victim of the allegation great damage. It therefore demanded the payment N40m as compensation within two weeks to avoid litigation
It would be recalled that on September 2, 2011 Saminu went to the Skye Bank at the Canteen Road, Gusau, to carry out a transaction whereupon he had an interaction with one of the staff in the bank hall.
Thereafter, whilst still in the bank premises, one of the bank’s employees, Idowu Olatunji, rushed from the bank with the security men attached to the bank shouting that Saminu should be arrested for stealing his manhood.
Consequent upon this allegation, Saminu was arrested and taken to the police station where he was detained for several hours.
After medical examination was conducted on his accuser at the Federal Medical Centre Gusau, Olatunji was found to be healthy, proving his allegation false.

HA! That one na di si grace o. U go tell him am sorry, it was a setup
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by yeye4live(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2011
nigeria s d most intresting place to leav abeg,everyday u keep hearing comic news, plss can we see pic of d manliness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NOUN Students Threaten School VC In Face-off, Issue 7-day Ultimatum / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Shut Down Indefinitely / Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.