Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" (18629 Views)

Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos / Bida Poly 2010/2011 Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Texther(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2011
amblors:

mehn this kain thing you no go believe am until them obtain your own, ha ha
hey, u bad ooo
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Bestglo(f): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by kabukabu50(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2011
If you believe this crap, you will believe anything grin.

I wonder who thought this was appropriate for the front page
Willy Wonka
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Rhea(f): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2011
Missing male joystick? What ever happened to penis, genitals or phallus?
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2011
hahahahahaha, na only /wimin ra:pa/ them go catch.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by pinkrex(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2011
Not long ago, they said it was a killer number and now joystick  missing angry angry angry angry
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by ak47mann(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2011
nawaooo which kind country be dis undecided undecided undecided
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by maclatunji: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2011
This is one of the urban myths that pervade Nigeria. I can guarantee that you will not find a single identifiable victim who will tell you that his genitals are missing. You will only find some confused person telling you that; ", eeerrm, it is not that my thing is not there, it is just that it stopped working".
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by bigsean(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2011
If this community (Nairaland) was for nursery/primary school students i would understand how gullible our position is. I think we are a little older and a lot wiser to believe this crap now. Yes nig get "jazz" and all that, but is not physically possible by any stretch of our imagination.
So lets enjoy the joke, maybe keep the thread moving and have a great working week cheesy
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Gekko(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2011
milehigh06:

these sort f things?that is exactly what happens when we let the oyinbos wash our brains with their deluded tales of how grand and clean they are,they do worse things than us as humans,they go to schools and massacre hundreds(columbine)they kidnap people and disect them like meat and store in fridge to cook and eat(Jeffery dahmer) they say it is because man-lover marriage has been legalized thats why america is having all the natural disasters(some crazy republican evangelist)Africans have our own culture and cos you have not seen things happen does not mean tey do not happen[b],i have seen an old man hang his buba in the air(onipanu)had a friend wetin-call stop functioning,pls things do happen in africa
[/b]

you are right things do happen for instance ive seen David Blaine pull a rabbit out of hat. undecided undecided
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Blesyn014(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2011
@op. I guess it actually happened. just finished chatting with one of my friend in the school not quite long. And she actually confirmed the story to be true. She even said that, they are asked to go home as a result of the incident.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Exponental(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2011
Osanobuame, chaii,
deliver us o Lord not into d hands of d enemy.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Otunbakay(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
The world population is growing geometrically @ an unpresidented rate, dis might just be its antidot. I'm laughing in planet pluto language.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Blakjewelry(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2011
men. sumbody wen i know, dem been collect em amechi through hand shake for one christmas eve na one man of God say make the guy go spit for ground den make e take am take rub the place. after the guy do am finish na em the thing come back, by the time i reach there em dey test am with one babe weda the product na the original or na fake tongue
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by amblors(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2011
Blakjewelry:

men. sumbody wen i know, dem been collect em amechi through hand shake for one christmas eve na one man of God say make the guy go spit for ground den make e take am take rub the place. after the guy do am finish na em the thing come back, by the time i reach there em dey test am with one babe weda the product na the original or na fake tongue

guy u b real clown,
that was hilarious
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by executinal(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2011
When will this country called Nigeria come to an end A country filled up with Evils. This should be Mallams with their Evil ways of making money. This magic happens, they snatched one of my friend joystick sometimes ago, though he was lucky because people were around when the incident occurred, they beat up the Evil girl and she confessed and returned it back to him. Since then anytime i exchange greeting with some strange girls or Guy i always check if its intact, because they may return photocopy to you and not original if you are even lucky to get it back.shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Otunbakay(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2011
musKeeto:

na joystick abi na dick
Which ever name u choose 2 call it but if u think deeply and consider d millions of women deriving joy and fulfilment from dat tin u call 'DICK' you would know its proper name is JOYSTICK .
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by slap1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
What would I do without my d!ck?
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by tEsLim(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2011
I guess the source of the news is wikileaks grin
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2011
as is typical for all this retarded naija rumors, in the numerous years that this story has been making the rounds, you will never come across ONE person who has actually seen a victim, or a disappeared manhood.

no newspaper report, no picture, no victim account NOTHING. yet people peddle this rubbish around as the truth. it has even gone so far as getting people lynched in lagos for "stealing" manhood, yet not one person, even the assailant can tell you who the victim was or what the disappeared manhood looks like

anyway, this is the same country where pple believe in killer phone calls. yet they complain that the country is backwards
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by mykali(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2011
i actually thought they meant real gaming joysticks. . .that was why i clicked
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by beckyomas(f): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2011
so long 4 those who dont believe, it has happened several time here in warri when its getting close to december nd its mostly hausa men not even girls, the last time it happened last year, a man was walking nd a man dressed in hausa robe just brushed passed him, almost pushing him, nd the next thing this guy raised an alarm, bringing people to scene nd chasing the man, caught him up, beat him up nd poured fuel on him, set him ablazed only for the police to come nd rescue him, when they asked for water, the people brought more fuel nd the police quickly poured it on him, hahaha it was hell but the hausa man was saved eventually nd taken to station, promisin to return the JOYSTICK, SO ITS REAL
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Limaoscar: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2011
cave men mentality. where else do you see or hear this kids of stories angry angry
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2011
executinal:

When will this country called Nigeria come to an end A country filled up with Evils. This should be Mallams with their Evil ways of making money. This magic happens, they snatched one of my friend joystick sometimes ago, though he was lucky because people were around when the incident occurred, they beat up the Evil girl and she confessed and returned it back to him. Since then anytime i exchange greeting with some strange girls or Guy i always check if its intact, because they may return photocopy to you and not original if you are even lucky to get it back.shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pls, as a 'former victim' tell us.did your dick totally disappear, reduced in size or "stopped working" when you ogled the next cleavage
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Digits90(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2011
A similar case occured @ my side in badagry, immediately d lady touched d man, he felt empty but he fully realised after few mins. And accused d woman, it was so funny coz on gettn 2 d police d man was displayn d 'SLINKY' DICK 4 all, 2 d surprise of all, upon d return of his manhood d police covered d issue till ds moment,
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by kabukabu(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2011
Digits90:

A similar case occured @ my side in badagry, immediately d lady touched d man, he felt empty but he fully realised after few mins. And accused d woman, it was so funny coz on gettn 2 d police d man was displayn d 'SLINKY' Joystick 4 all, 2 d surprise of all, upon d return of his manhood d police covered d issue till ds moment,

Did you see it with your two eyes.LMAOOOO

Nigerians and their gullibility.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by dokkyelele(f): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2011
Strange but true (Ha! lkan n be)
Really is quite funny but beliv me its d victims dat can tell if its true or not.
Belive it or not there are bad girls/guys that could anytin or go to any high levels to reach their goals. A long time ago b4 ma life change l used to paros with those kind of babe and they warm me many times abt babes ( mostly very attractive and pretty girls) they put somethin in their 'kinni' b4 havin sex. Some will sleep with big men who will put that jaz in their body to sleep with their boyfrnds to get their destiny.
I could remember a day one of them told me not to have sex with her cos dat thing is in her body.
Abt d KOKO disaperin, d KOKO will still b there but it will not work, stand or function. Until dem return d KOKO to his MANSION, it cant produce 'school boys' or work again.

Note
Every guy shud always pray b4 havin sex with any girl,
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by bigsean(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2011
Guys, guys, guys, we done "bros" pass the kind talk now, abeg!
It's obviously all lies
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Ayowumie(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2011
It really happens. The thing will not absolutely disappear. it will just shrink to such an incredible size that it will leave a feeling of 'belief' in the story. I once witnessed in Maiduguri in 2008. The guy was caught though, he returned it but he was beaten into near-death, thank God for the police. Through that year, I learnt to always touch my manhood every few minutes. There was one particular day that i went to the market and an almajiri guy mistakenly 'touched' me, I went dead cold with fear. I did not allow the guy to go until i was sure nothing really happened. Even with that, I had to go for testing to see wether the thing dey work.
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
atfirst,i was wondering what is joystick,the op funny mehn!

that will be last thing to happen to me! imagine me looking for my joystick,i swear that day go be hell for the ppl wey live around that place!!!!
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by amblors(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2011
Toaskarity:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
atfirst,i was wondering what is joystick,the op funny mehn!

that will be last thing to happen to me! imagine me looking for my joystick,i swear that day go be hell for the ppl wey live around that place!!!!

funny one
the blog censors it as "joystick"
truth about this is
those that don't believe it like me won't believe except there's proof
and those that do believe it would not be shaken from their stance.

come to think of it,
if "african remote control" can kill people
why can't it be used to obtain just a joystick grin grin grin
Re: Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^ so many things i on go hear for this Nigeria, the kind miracle wey dey happen there tire person!
why e no dey happen for other world!

didnt know of that remote control,how may ppl it kill?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NOUN Students Threaten School VC In Face-off, Issue 7-day Ultimatum / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Shut Down Indefinitely / PLEASE ADVISE: I Want To Sue My School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.