Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police (40822 Views)

‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by meum: 1:19pm On May 11, 2023
Nice. See as she fit
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by thatigboman: 1:23pm On May 11, 2023
RecentHistory:

Igbo amaka my black asz
None of the Igbo states could do anything for this woman despite how much she did for Igboland. It was Lagos that gave her several gifts and even gave her a house few years ago.

lagos was developed by igbos

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Alliswell248: 1:24pm On May 11, 2023
Long over due.
Beautiful woman
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Mrtaye: 1:25pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But I'm saying the truth, we don't want any betrayal to near Asiwaju's government, if you are not completely loyal please find your square root
Loyalty isn't bought but won
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by DMerciful(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2023
We don't practice idolatry like you guys!
IyaebeTheGreat:
I hope she'll be very loyal to Asiwaju because that's all that matters.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by FireUpNow(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2023
endsarrrs:
Yes. Our very own. Not those smoking loud upandan

Congratulations DCP!!

Nigeria Indomie generation, keep off!
How take know about loud? I dey watch your movement. Anyways we are proud of her!
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Alliswell248: 1:26pm On May 11, 2023
thatigboman:
lagos was developed by igbos

Yes...the same way, Thailand, China, Vietnam, Borno, US, and India were developed by the developers.
Jokers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by billyG(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2023
Na so this woman short? anyway congratulations 👏
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:28pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

So without your Asiwaju, you don't have a life?

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by shineeye1: 1:28pm On May 11, 2023
Chioma Ajunwa is an overflowing blessing..
Congratulations to this great Patriot. More Powers to her elbows

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by arantess: 1:28pm On May 11, 2023
Triangles1:
Please don't post her to Igbo canibal red sand.
Eat shit
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by franchasofficia: 1:29pm On May 11, 2023
RecentHistory:

Igbo amaka my black asz
None of the Igbo states could do anything for this woman despite how much she did for Igboland. It was Lagos that gave her several gifts and even gave her a house few years ago.

You are right bro, and I think that's why Igbos single handedly developed Lagos to serve as their Island and a second home. Igbo people have foresight.

Eko oni baje shocked cheesy
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by IfnobeGod20: 1:29pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Loyal to Asiwaju or loyal to Nigeria? This is the problem, you want a police officer to be loyal to individual and not to institution, no wonder we have a very weak institution. My brother, DCP Chioma Ajunwa will only be loyal and patriotic as she has been doing for years to her country and she would not be use as a pawn in the hand of politician or Asiwaju.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by TUTU147: 1:30pm On May 11, 2023
Congratulations ma,we are very proud of you.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Tats(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2023
airsaylongcome:

It's really nice to see she's still in the Police after so many years when her athletic prowess could have easily enabled her to emigrate to "better" climes. She's got my total respect.

She won her gold medal at a time we didn't really care were people came from. If it was now, there would have been East/West arguments about who is greater between Chioma and Falilat Ogunkoya

I was surprised too!
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Loyal to Asiwaju or loyal to Nigeria? This is the problem, you want a police officer to be loyal to individual and not to institution, no wonder we have a very weak institution. My brother, DCP Ajunwa will only be loyal and patriotic as she has been doing for years to her country and she would not be use as a pawn in the hand of politician or Asiwaju.
We are indirectly saying the same thing, her loyalty to Asiwaju means loyalty to Nigeria because Asiwaju is all about moving Nigeria forward.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Neddstark: 1:32pm On May 11, 2023
Nigerian police should invest more in sports.
We need more Sunday Badas, Chioma Ajunwas, Samuel Peter, Julius Aghahowa, etc
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Bringbackmandat: 1:34pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
when are you going to get sense pls?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Trustyourself: 1:35pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Are you an idiat?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by IfnobeGod20: 1:36pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We are indirectly saying the same thing, her loyalty to Asiwaju means loyalty to Nigeria because Asiwaju is all about moving Nigeria forward.
Please we are not saying the same thing. She should be loyal to police authority because that is the only institution that will outlived her while Asiwaju will come and go. If I may ask you where are those that are loyal to OBJ years back? Those loyal to Yar'adu? Those loyal to GEJ? And what would become those that are loyal to Buhari now? Please let her be loyal to the institution and country she is serving and not any individual.
Asiwaju is not an institution and anyone loyal to him and not loyal to the institution of government is an enemy of the country he claims to serve.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Laple0541(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2023
Since 1996 her body hasn't really changed much, real slay queen. Congratulations
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by airsaylongcome: 1:40pm On May 11, 2023
Tats:

I was surprised too!

An Olympic gold medalist! She just needed to apply for non-immigrant visa to the US or anywhere else and it would have been granted. Shows that there are elite performers that are still proud to be Nigerians. Good stuff

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Basiliun: 1:42pm On May 11, 2023
Yes, she's our illustrious daughter, Igbos are great.

GOOD GOD UP YOU!!
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by JOemmy(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2023
RecentHistory:

Igbo amaka my black asz

Is it not the responsibility of the federal govt to adequately reward her?
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Okpeke22: 1:46pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You both ain't saying the same thing. Loyalty to a president is the reason we haven't been able to build strong and functional democratic institutions because everyone wants to serve and please the president even when he's wrong.
Did you notice that Mike Pence went against Trump in 2021 when trump wanted to derail US democratic process?
Did you notice how judges in various US states and cities dismissed Trump:s petitions wthout minding that he's the president.

That's what we need Ajunwa and every other person to do, show loyalty to the country and the Constitution and not the president per se.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2023
Igbos and Deputy eeh! Since 1960
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by landon(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2023
Alagbon mafia dem
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by bukatyne(f): 2:00pm On May 11, 2023
See her still looking sharp and like a spec almost 30yrs after.

Congratulations ma! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Come and share the source of this fountain of eternal youth. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Akharmony: 2:01pm On May 11, 2023
Frankly speaking, Frank Mba physic will make you wanna join police force. The Man has a very beautiful statue.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 11, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History / EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.