Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police (40830 Views)

‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by adecz: 8:29pm On May 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

The confidence you even have to be ranting on nairaland is baffling. It would have been best for you to have indicated the year DCP Chioma Ajunwa enrolled into the Nigeria Police Force instead rabbling without direction. Instead of doing guess work, you should have done due diligence and google search her year of entry into NPF and quote it.
Mark you I am also a public officer and I know what you don't know.
You trying to downgrade her rank, is what angered me. DCP is not a small rank in police at all and you and I don't know the effective year of this her new rank. Also, grace has also smiled at her in the police to have gotten to this rank because she entered as a junior officer. If she entered as a cadet officer, she would have leaped beyond this her rank.

A total, unrepentant, ethno-jingoistic ignoramus ... 😐😐😐

The worst form of disease is stupidity
because it has no cure...

Mr Man, don't quote me again❌❌❌❌
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by toprealman: 8:34pm On May 11, 2023
Chi baby.... congrats!
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by slowice(m): 8:38pm On May 11, 2023
This human suppose Don pass dis level na? Since Dat time?
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by IfnobeGod20: 8:42pm On May 11, 2023
adecz:

A total, unrepentant, ethno-jingoistic ignoramus ... 😐😐😐

The worst form of disease is stupidity
because it has no cure...

Mr Man, don't quote me again❌❌❌❌
If correcting you is a sin to you, I won't mind sinning the more. I am a Yoruba and I am not remotely related to DCP Chioma Ajunwa or Igbo, both of my parents are all Yorubas. The insinuation of ethnic colouration you want to paint is out of the way. Have peace within yourself. I don't play religion or ethnic cards, I have grown beyond that.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by udede(m): 9:22pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I hope she'll be very loyal to Asiwaju because that's all that matters.
God forbid bat thing
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by ibtommy(m): 10:28pm On May 11, 2023
kestolove95:
Sweet milf
Your sister dey there na. Rotten third leg
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by kelly72: 6:34am On May 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I hope she'll be very loyal to Asiwaju because that's all that matters.

A world acclaimed Olympic gold medalist cannot be loyal to one of the world's most notorious drug couriers, impersonator, certificate forger and violent rigger of elections who brings only bad name to the country.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by kelly72: 6:40am On May 12, 2023
RecentHistory:

Igbo amaka my black asz
None of the Igbo states could do anything for this woman despite how much she did for Igboland. It was Lagos that gave her several gifts and even gave her a house few years ago.

Chioma Ajunwa MON is a comfortable woman who hardly needs gifts and by the way, Igbos are not known for soliciting gifts and that's why Igbo States didn't give her. So if Lagos offered her gifts, it was because they were desirous to associate with a world celebrated person.

Chioma is from my town, Ogbe, Ahiazu Mbaise in Imo State. She was welcomed and honoured by her State and community with the highest HONOUR reserved for high achievers, no gifts or stomach infrastructure involved.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by kelly72: 6:43am On May 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But I'm saying the truth, we don't want any betrayal to near Asiwaju's government, if you are not completely loyal please find your square root

Isnt betrayal the middle name if your folks? Check one babalawo named Lamudi Akpakpa and all the hungry people joining him in trying to disturb LP.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Burna07: 7:41am On May 12, 2023
This werey lady son arrest me before when she dey dpo for Ile iwe divisional headquarter .
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by od4life(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2023
Burna07:
This werey lady son arrest me before when she dey dpo for Ile iwe divisional headquarter .
Na wetin you do when make she arrest you?
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by kestolove95(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2023
Akin34:
I guess she's not into men,from my observations
don't tell me she's not married
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Vesuvius(m): 5:19am On May 18, 2023
Menclothing:

Commissioners is not king or gov you can be posted to any state

What are you talking about? Is that what I was talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.