Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police (40836 Views)

‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by AutoRedux: 2:03pm On May 11, 2023
Beautiful woman.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Jones4190(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2023
endsarrrs:
Yes. Our very own. Not those smoking loud upandan

Congratulations DCP!!

Nigeria Indomie generation, keep off!
what of the one arrested yesterday for drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by HussenAdul: 2:05pm On May 11, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by rummmy: 2:07pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I hope she'll be very loyal to Asiwaju because that's all that matters.
loyal to drugge as what?
She no dey use drug sir .
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by staga: 2:10pm On May 11, 2023
She still has the athletes physique.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by adecz: 2:12pm On May 11, 2023
Ordinary DCP after over 32 years in
the police force❓❓❓

Be sure that this is her retirement rank,
because she can not last another 2 years
before reaching retirement year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Mrfeel: 2:14pm On May 11, 2023
RecentHistory:

Igbo amaka my black asz
None of the Igbo states could do anything for this woman despite how much she did for Igboland. It was Lagos that gave her several gifts and even gave her a house few years ago.

What did she do for igboland? Was she running for a country named igboland?
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Charlie2020(f): 2:17pm On May 11, 2023
Pootle:
this wan no dey retire cool
5 more years
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by IfnobeGod20: 2:20pm On May 11, 2023
adecz:

Ordinary DCP after over 32 years in
the police force❓❓❓

Be sure that this is her retirement rank,
because she can not last another 2 years
before reaching retirement year.
You're calling DCP ordinary. Do you know the ranking system of police that you opened your mouth wide and call DCP ordinary? Even in police ASP is a big rank lest DCP. ASP is level 8 while DCP level 14. See the difference and you called it ordinary. May God forgive you.
Again, do you know her age to have known that she won't last another 2 years before retirement? Your mouth and ignorance will not kill you. This is her date of birth "25 December 1970", calculate by yourself and use your drowning mouth to effect change in your comment, except you're planning to kill her, which I know God would not allow you.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Vesuvius(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2023
Menclothing:
Congratulations more wins
She will be commissioner soon in Abia

She is from Imo state. Mbaise to be precise
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by nkemdi89(f): 2:35pm On May 11, 2023
Congratulations to her , such is life , her coach then who encouraged her to add triple jump to her game isn't being talk about today or recognised.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by malaria(f): 2:45pm On May 11, 2023
Bmaster:
Till today she's been used as a reference when talking of human speed.

God really bless her.

IGBO AMAKA
What about Mary onyeali, she was good too

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by lolu2019: 2:49pm On May 11, 2023
rummmy:
loyal to drugge as what?
She no dey use drug sir .
check history.stop saying what u don't know.she once failed doping test and was banned for four years.no one is perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by goslowgoslow(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2023
endsarrrs:
Yes. Our very own. Not those smoking loud upandan

Congratulations DCP!!

Nigeria Indomie generation, keep off!
You are also indomie generation to some people.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by endsarrrs(f): 2:53pm On May 11, 2023
goslowgoslow:
You are also indomie generation to some people.
How do you mean? You do not even know what being Indomie gen means grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by goslowgoslow(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2023
thatigboman:
lagos was developed by igbos
Soon they will turn the thread to tribal war.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by ufuosman(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2023
Congrats to her
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by goslowgoslow(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2023
endsarrrs:

How do you mean? You do not even know what being Indomie gen means grin
Lol...no matter how old or experienced you are some people are still older and more experienced than you. To those people you are also indomie generation.
One way or the other we are all indomie generation.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by endsarrrs(f): 3:01pm On May 11, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Lol...no matter how old or experienced you are some people are still older and more experienced than you. To those people you are also indomie generation.
One way or the other we are all indomie generation.

You people Bla-ba-blu alot. Get the drill!

tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's all that matters?
Na person wey get sense be this abi?
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by goslowgoslow(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2023
endsarrrs:

You people Bla-ba-blu alot. Get the drill!

tongue
Olodo .😃😜
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by steeltrust: 3:57pm On May 11, 2023
RecentHistory:

Igbo amaka my black asz
None of the Igbo states could do anything for this woman despite how much she did for Igboland. It was Lagos that gave her several gifts and even gave her a house few years ago.

because she represented only Igbo land abi

Why edo state govt no carry house and money give Victor osimhen because na only edo state em de represent

De play
Just de play
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by d142475: 4:03pm On May 11, 2023
you people shouting "IGBO" 'IGBO' upandan. I hope you will keep the same energy when an IGBO personis caught dealing drugs in South Africa, India, Singapore, Malaysia etc as it will sure happen. If you don't keep the same energy, we will be here to help you revive the energy by shouting "Igbo Amaka." When they commit crime and dent our image, the criminal is nigerian, but when they happen to achieve good things (as many tribes in Nigeria does,) they'd choke everywhere with "Igbo Amaka." As if they are the only achievers. If thy talk, they'd say envy.. envious of what?
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Kemadealadire(f): 4:05pm On May 11, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by alhajiabdulbuha: 4:15pm On May 11, 2023
Thunder fire you fire your paymaster USA drug convict and Drug addict jajanweed sick Tinubu.
HE WILL NEVER SMELL THAT SEAT.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Akin34: 4:21pm On May 11, 2023
kestolove95:
Sweet milf
I guess she's not into men,from my observations
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by adecz: 4:51pm On May 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You're calling DCP ordinary. Do you know the ranking system of police that you opened your mouth wide and call DCP ordinary? Even in police ASP is a big rank lest DCP. ASP is level 8 while DCP level 14. See the difference and you called it ordinary. May God forgive you.
Again, do you know her age to have known that she won't last another 2 years before retirement? Your mouth and ignorance will not kill you. This is her date of birth "25 December 1970", calculate by yourself and use your drowning mouth to effect change in your comment, except you're planning to kill her, which I know God would not allow you.

The way you write & reason indicates
you are a Nigerian of limited education.

It's shocking that someone of your age
doesn't know that the maximum years of
service with government organizations, but
security and civil are 35 years, Chioma has
already done over 32 years as a police so her remaining years of service are numbered.

Mumu❗️❗️😕😕😕
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by goalsplanners: 5:17pm On May 11, 2023
When God bless person na so everything dey move up
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Menclothing: 5:18pm On May 11, 2023
Vesuvius:

She is from Imo state. Mbaise to be precise

Commissioners is not king or gov you can be posted to any state
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by honeyB2018: 6:01pm On May 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

grin grin grin

Can you see your stupidity?
Honestly, Buhari and Tinubu's APC, has truly divided this nation beyond repair.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by IfnobeGod20: 6:15pm On May 11, 2023
adecz:

The way you write & reason indicates
you are a Nigerian of limited education.

It's shocking that someone of your age
doesn't know that the maximum years of
service with government organizations, but
security and civil are 35 years, Chioma has
already done over 32 years as a police so her remaining years of service are numbered.

Mumu❗️❗️😕😕😕
The confidence you even have to be ranting on nairaland is baffling. It would have been best for you to have indicated the year DCP Chioma Ajunwa enrolled into the Nigeria Police Force instead rabbling without direction. Instead of doing guess work, you should have done due diligence and google search her year of entry into NPF and quote it.
Mark you I am also a public officer and I know what you don't know.
You trying to downgrade her rank, is what angered me. DCP is not a small rank in police at all and you and I don't know the effective year of this her new rank. Also, grace has also smiled at her in the police to have gotten to this rank because she entered as a junior officer. If she entered as a cadet officer, she would have leaped beyond this her rank.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police by harmonyglobal: 7:07pm On May 11, 2023
Congratulations to u ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.