Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? (17930 Views)

Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? / How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Sirchiboy: 5:43pm On May 11, 2023
If a man comes to marry you now, how much are you willing to use and support him? Or you think it is the responsibility of a man alone to foot all the wedding bills?
Do you have one kobo to support him with or you're looking for who to borrow money from people just to impress you, your friends and your family members? You better calm down oh. Time dey go! Most men are no longer interested in ỌRỊAKU now. They want someone whose mindset is on multiplying the money the money they met before and after marriage. Except there are unseen forces fighting you or him. If not, you should be a blessing to each other and not office or money spender.

55 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Unseen(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2023
They will not listen.... Till it's late

63 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Exmilitant(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2023
But a real niggar should foot all marriage expenses alone if he is to claim the title of head of the house. cool

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by sulakishop(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2023
Mostly nothing

4 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2023
angry
I've been having this particular conversation with my current banny over some time now...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Ogechi98: 7:50pm On May 11, 2023
That's bullsh!t my N*** no one is doing anyone a favour in a marriage, It's a f**k**g union for Christ sake
Exmilitant:
But a real niggar should foot all marriage expenses alone if he is to claim the title of head of the house. cool

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 11, 2023
The consistency with which you all sit and come up with write ups and topics that centers on women all the time should be studied in uni. Sadly you don't maintain this energy in researching how to make your lives and country better.
Tsk tsk tsk

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2023
Sonnobax15:
angry
I've been having this particular conversation with my current banny over some time now...

Hmmmm
Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

Hmmmm
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by PerfectStranger(m): 8:45pm On May 11, 2023
Exmilitant:
Just shut tf up you hear?

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Tradepunter2: 8:53pm On May 11, 2023
Exmilitant:

Useless talk... I am married for over 6 years now with 2 beautiful kids..... My wife refused to let the stress of wedding gulp me.. she shared in the expenses willingly and happily..... Her joy is to ensure her husband is healthy and happy to head, lead and protect the family..... Stop making excuses for some lazy and self centered women..... Marriage is not a competition neither is it a thing of pride..... This is why I am forever grateful to God and continue to excel in life..... If you like go do pass yourself when you die tomorrow, she go find another man......

207 Likes 16 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by pansophist(m): 11:22pm On May 11, 2023
Persephone1:
The consistency with which you all sit and come up with write ups and topics that centers on women all the time should be studied in uni. Sadly you don't maintain this energy in researching how to make your lives and country better.
Tsk tsk tsk

This is a romance section. What do you expect?

It's like going to a church and questioning the pastors how he can come up with different topics every Sunday.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On May 11, 2023
Sirchiboy:
■If a man comes to marry you now, how much are you willing to use and support him? Or you think it is the responsibility of a man alone to foot all the wedding bills? Do you have one kobo to support him with or you're looking for who to borrow money from people just to impress you, your friends and your family members? You better calm down oh. Time dey go! Most men are no longer interested in ỌRỊAKU now. They want someone whose mindset is on multiplying the money the money they met before and after marriage. Except there are unseen forces fighting you or him. If not, you should be a blessing to each other and not office or money spender.
Then most men should stop seeking out ỌRỊAKU-minded women to tangle with. Problem solved! Or the man can always opt for the gay option or the transgender option of which there are a sizable number available these days https://www.nairaland.com/7610978/25-unbelievable-gender-reassignments-transformations#121739767

Please stop asking these silly questions as if creating a new thread to ask it yet again will change anything. If a man does not want an ỌRỊAKU-minded broad, then the man should intelligently seek out the kind of woman that he wants to partner with instead. This is common sense! undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:08am On May 12, 2023
Sirchiboy:
If a man comes to marry you now, how much are you willing to use and support him? Or you think it is the responsibility of a man alone to foot all the wedding bills?
Do you have one kobo to support him with or you're looking for who to borrow money from people just to impress you, your friends and your family members? You better calm down oh. Time dey go! Most men are no longer interested in ỌRỊAKU now. They want someone whose mindset is on multiplying the money the money they met before and after marriage. Except there are unseen forces fighting you or him. If not, you should be a blessing to each other and not office or money spender.
then they should remain single. The very thought of marrying Nigerian men that look like Godzilla is hard luck. So you should pay. Except I am cripple or physically disadvantaged I will not pay a dime for a wedding to a Nigerian man.
Men that suggest this are broke and should be avoided

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Smartguyboy(m): 1:31am On May 12, 2023
Sonnobax15:
angry
Almost broke up with my banny I want to marry now when I ask her such and she said nothing it’s my responsibility but lucky for her she reason and start reasoning normal and where to support.
Marriage should be team work not
No or Yes sir thing .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Charx122: 1:34am On May 12, 2023
Exmilitant:
I know some real niggaz their wives still Bleep outside ..
Just pray to God with your gangster wayz one small boy won't be Nyashing your woman
Outside after heavy wedding ..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by okunwaye(m): 4:31am On May 12, 2023
CuriousStudent:
then they should remain single. The very thought of marrying Nigerian men that look like Godzilla is hard luck. So you should pay. Except I am cripple or physically disadvantaged I will not pay a dime for a wedding to a Nigerian man.
Men that suggest this are broke and should be avoided

EDIT YOUR PROFILE AND ADD THE F TAG TO VERIFY YOUR STUP*DITY angry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Dshocker(m): 4:57am On May 12, 2023
Most girls want a dream wedding, but would contribute nothing.

Imagine a girl have the audacity to call off a wedding because her husband to be budgeted N2m for their white wedding and traditional.

No be juju be that¿

14 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Kobojunkie: 5:01am On May 12, 2023
Dshocker:
■ Most girls want a dream wedding, but would contribute nothing.

Imagine a girl have the audacity to call off a wedding because her husband to be budgeted N2m for their white wedding and traditional. No be juju be that¿
1. What is juju is intentionally dating someone who doesn't believe in contributing only to whine and complain about it later on as though a gun was put to your head in the first place. undecided

2. The man who chose her for his bride agreed to it so why have a problem with her when you aren't the one she is marrying? undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by davillian(m): 6:46am On May 12, 2023
That's why guys should not marry broke and jobless girls....
She should have a job or must be doing something that would be enough for her to pay her bills and other expenses......
Those are the type of women that can support the marriage expenses and still support the home .......
You see those jobless one that has never paid rent before they don't have sense.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Kobojunkie: 6:53am On May 12, 2023
davillian:
That's why guys should not marry broke and jobless girls....
She should have a job or must be doing something that would be enough for her to pay her bills and other expenses......
Those are the type of women that can support the marriage expenses and still support the home .......
You see those jobless one that has never paid rent before they don't have sense.
Did those jobless ones put a gun to any man's head forcing him to date them or die? Abeg, stop blaming the girls and cast down the irresponsible nutjobs who keep dating said girls only to come back to whine about it! These men have options out there these days too... they can opt for a gay lifestyle or pick up a transexual mate of which there are a sizable number available these days. These options come equipped with a male brain to boot which means they might get alone better. https://www.nairaland.com/7610978/25-unbelievable-gender-reassignments-transformations#121739767

4 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by cocolacec(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Tradition is tradition.If you want a marry a woman to contribute to the wedding go to India.The indian woman will even pay your dowry.

6 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 7:59am On May 12, 2023
pansophist:

This is a romance section. What do you expect?

It's like going to a church and questioning the pastor about how he can come up with different topics every Sunday.
A pastor diversify into different topics and aspects of life. From preaching on marriage to spiritual growth, business, relationship talks, prosperity, and kingdom evangelism to prayer, crusades, revival, and health shows. In churches, there are varieties of Sundays, old-school Sundays, traditional wear Sundays, Jersey Sundays, etc. Why do you think pastors do this? To avoid repetition, to encourage fellowship.

This is the romance section but not the women's section where women are discussed and gossiped about every breathing second. Shouldn't it bother any deep person why only a single gender is motivated to talk about the other gender every time? 🤷

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 12, 2023
Cc

Sixfeetbelle cheesy
Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by lalalista: 11:31am On May 12, 2023
SHMELESS BROKE MEN EVERYWHERE. HUNGRY DIRTY BROKE ASS NIGGAS. IT IS THE MAN'S RESPONSIBILITY TO SPEND. KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

9 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by lalalista: 11:33am On May 12, 2023
Tradepunter2:

Useless talk... I am married for over 6 years now with 2 beautiful kids..... My wife refused to let the stress of wedding gulp me.. she shared in the expenses willingly and happily..... Her joy is to ensure her husband is healthy and happy to head, lead and protect the family..... Stop making excuses for some lazy and self centered women..... Marriage is not a competition neither is it a thing of pride..... This is why I am forever grateful to God and continue to excel in life..... If you like go do pass yourself when you die tomorrow, she go find another man......
YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. SHAME ON YOU. STINGY ASS HUSBAND. YOUR WIFE IS NOT A HAPPY WOMAN DEEP DOWN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:46am On May 12, 2023
Persephone1:
Cc

Sixfeetbelle cheesy

Imagine asking a lady to prepare to contribute to a wedding where her man has plans to foot the entire bill? Lmao 😂😂😂😂

All these confused men sef

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Imagine asking a lady to prepare to contribute to a wedding where her man has plans to foot the entire bill. Lmao 😂😂😂😂

All these confused men sef

Culture differs and may influence opinions. Where I'm from, the bride's family shoulders the major responsibility when it comes to the wedding ceremony. The bride's parent carries most, and the couple supports them. Due to the economic situation, both the groom, the bride, and the bride's parents share the bills while the groom's parents support them.

Most brides consider what happens after the wedding so they hardly ever allow a man to go too extra. Yeah. You will see the color, the glamour, the flamboyant owambe but believe me behind it all is combine deliberations and calculations from both couple and parents. Nobody wants their daughter to end up soaking gaarri after wedding. It is very rare for wedding to be fully sponsored by the groom, that's a slap on Yoruba parents .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by rikithor(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2023
If she won't contribute,what will she use money earned for? To take care of herself,you will defend.
But when she ask for money to fix hair,who should provide? The husband,of course: defending continues.
House rent, school fees,feeding,car maintenance, vacation costs, electricity bills, money for family and in law supporting even church offerings comes from the lone man .
So what will she use hers for?

All these evasive excuses to why the wife,lady,woman,gf should not contribute will lead to a behaviour in the man you won't like.

6 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 12, 2023
Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by randymirrors(f): 12:43pm On May 12, 2023
Everything. I believe in 50:50.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by BigDawsNet: 12:43pm On May 12, 2023
They should contribute atleast 30-40%

But if you are a lady and you are also Lastborn of your parents... you should not contribute anything.... cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Events ‘Cancelled’ By COVID-19 / Do You Need A Dj/liveband For Your Event / I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.