Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? (17962 Views)

Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? / How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 12:43pm On May 12, 2023
hjdhd
Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Pipefitter: 12:44pm On May 12, 2023
Nigerian woman will tell you she wants a big wedding but have nothing to contribute

6 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Wakando: 12:44pm On May 12, 2023
Sirchiboy:
If a man comes to marry you now, how much are you willing to use and support him? Or you think it is the responsibility of a man alone to foot all the wedding bills?
Do you have one kobo to support him with or you're looking for who to borrow money from people just to impress you, your friends and your family members? You better calm down oh. Time dey go! Most men are no longer interested in ỌRỊAKU now. They want someone whose mindset is on multiplying the money the money they met before and after marriage. Except there are unseen forces fighting you or him. If not, you should be a blessing to each other and not office or money spender.
My wife left the meeting

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by ednut1(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2023
If she or the family are not footing half of the bills then all she deserves is court wedding and parlor intro.

3 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by GistFullGround: 12:45pm On May 12, 2023
Exmilitant:
But a real niggar should foot all marriage expenses alone if he is to claim the title of head of the house. cool

You get sense so?

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by olaolulazio(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2023
Sonnobax15:
angry
I've been having this particular conversation with my current banny over some time now...
Na body go tell u
Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by cassyrooy(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2023
Exmilitant:
But a real niggar should foot all marriage expenses alone if he is to claim the title of head of the house. cool
That's rubbish.

Many women are becoming unhinged and unappreciative with each passing day because they're not responsible for many activities in their lives.

Someone who pays for everything will understand that nothing is free but someone who gets things done for her will be overly expectant and that becomes a problem.

A woman may abandon some relationship because the man who bankroll it is now bankrupt, but where she's equally reliable and responsible, same man gets to love her forever.

The truth is, many people's ideology of marriage is still largely based on domination, for women, submission is not given until financial domination is asserted, and for men, its still largely for control that's why they seek out the financially handicapped women.

3 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 12, 2023
This topic is funny abeg 😂😂
Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by FireUpNow(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2023
Baby mama is better now oo. No need for serious arrangements

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Flawless18: 12:52pm On May 12, 2023
Why will a reasonable man even marry a fruitless and jobless poor woman in the first place.?🤷 if a lady is not working and earning good money, what is she going into marriage to do? To go and kill another woman’s son with endless billing because of her rotten fishy smelling pussy🤷?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Draei: 12:52pm On May 12, 2023
Exmilitant:

Mumu
Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by randymirrors(f): 12:53pm On May 12, 2023
Persephone1:
Culture differs and may influence opinions. Where I'm from, the bride's family shoulders the major responsibility when it comes to the wedding ceremony. The bride's parent carries most, and the couple supports them. Due to the economic situation, both the groom, the bride, and the bride's parents share the bills while the groom's parents support them.

Most brides consider what happens after the wedding so they hardly ever allow a man to go too extra. Yeah. You will see the color, the glamour, the flamboyant owambe but believe me behind it all is combine deliberations and calculations from both couple and parents. Nobody wants their daughter to end up soaking gaarri after wedding. It is very rare for wedding to be fully sponsored by the groom, that's a slap on Yoruba parents .

Correct! I knew you were Yoruba from your first paragraph.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by MrRain: 12:54pm On May 12, 2023
Do you even have breain at all?
lalalista:
SHMELESS BROKE MEN EVERYWHERE. HUNGRY DIRTY BROKE ASS NIGGAS. IT IS THE MAN'S RESPONSIBILITY TO SPEND. KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2023
Exmilitant:
this is why you all die before your wives.

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Antipob777(f): 12:58pm On May 12, 2023
If you don't have upto 50million credit balance, don't near me.

I dont flow with broke guys. Shishi I wont put in my marriage. Its the man's duty to fund everything.
Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by jerryforgood: 12:58pm On May 12, 2023
lalalista:
SHMELESS BROKE LADIES EVERYWHERE. HUNGRY DIRTY BROKE ASS BITCH. IT IS THE CHUNCH'S RESPONSIBILITY TO SPEND. KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.
Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Draei: 12:58pm On May 12, 2023
lalalista:
YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. SHAME ON YOU. STINGY ASS HUSBAND. YOUR WIFE IS NOT A HAPPY WOMAN DEEP DOWN

Crying over someone's else's already settled married life. Na swear them swear for you?

Are you not mad like this?

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by otunbateejay(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2023
U no well at the end of the wedding she go out there dey sex husband friend abi
Exmilitant:

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 12, 2023
Antipob777:

I dont flow with broke guys. Shishi I wont put in my marriage. Its the man's duty to fund everything.

Your comment should be in the jokes section

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by jerryforgood: 1:01pm On May 12, 2023
Antipob777:

Then your father will marry you. Dey play, just dey play😝😝🎸

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2023
Exmilitant:
If he has the money, it's fine. But if he is still strggling, it's not a bad idea for the lady to support him with anything she can.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Sweetvie: 1:03pm On May 12, 2023
Persephone1:
Culture differs and may influence opinions. Where I'm from, the bride's family shoulders the major responsibility when it comes to the wedding ceremony. The bride's parent carries most, and the couple supports them. Due to the economic situation, both the groom, the bride, and the bride's parents share the bills while the groom's parents support them.

Most brides consider what happens after the wedding so they hardly ever allow a man to go too extra. Yeah. You will see the color, the glamour, the flamboyant owambe but believe me behind it all is combine deliberations and calculations from both couple and parents. Nobody wants their daughter to end up soaking gaarri after wedding. It is very rare for wedding to be fully sponsored by the groom, that's a slap on Yoruba parents .
Which tribe are you, dear? cheesy
Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 12, 2023
Sweetvie:
Which tribe are you, dear? cheesy
I'm Yoruba. cheesy

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 12, 2023
randymirrors:

Correct! I knew you were Yoruba from your first paragraph.
Lol 😆
No comment.
Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Nasiruddeen(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2023
READ MY ENCOUNTER WITH ZIGGY!

I just posted a blog in the Hausa language, in which I expressed my utter revulsion about how some calous young men in the North are using Facebook to pervert the dignity of our girls. This young man got irritated and responded angrily. For the purpose of this conversation, we will call him Ziggy.

Ziggy: Who are you and what are you thinking?

Me: I am Idris, Almajiri, a Fulani herdsman, who was born and bred in Kolere Mubi, Adamawa State, who grew up as an orphan to become the first Blackman to obtain a PhD in Cryptology (Mathematical Science of Designing and Breaking Computer Security Systems).

As for what I am thinking, well, I just wish you the best. I hope you become a responsible young man, an achiever in your own right, not being arrogant, while leveraging on your family status or wealth. I wish you become like my son Bilal, who at 19 runs his own successful business and is on his way to become a world class computer scientist.

Furthermore, I wish you rescind from this insatiable appetite of deceiving our girls by befriending them, using them and then dumping them. This is despicable and wholly wrong. You won't want the same treatment to be mated to your sisters or cousins.

Finally, I wish you the very best of luck in everything good that you do. Thanks 🙏
Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by Sweetvie: 1:09pm On May 12, 2023
Persephone1:
I'm Yoruba. cheesy
Wow
Which state?
Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by sukar886: 1:10pm On May 12, 2023
Exmilitant:
Shut up, ur type no even get shi shi for account

1 Like

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by juman(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2023
The actual ceremony is done at the lady's house so it's lady's side to take care of that.
Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by sukar886: 1:12pm On May 12, 2023
Ladies if u see someone u love , and he don't have much pls help out for the marriage to work out, is marriage not boyfriend , girlfriend thing, you might marry him and do will open , and na two of una go enjoy am
Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by YelloweWest: 1:13pm On May 12, 2023
Anyone marrying a girl less than 26 should not seek her contribution.

Even u as a man were not financially stable enough to support a wedding bill at that age.

Her parents should be the ones contributing.

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2023
lalalista:
YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. SHAME ON YOU. STINGY ASS HUSBAND. YOUR WIFE IS NOT A HAPPY WOMAN DEEP DOWN
I don't blame you, I blame the SIMPS out there who made you people believe guys should do everything for you.
They are the cause of all these problems.
Women are to support their husbands, not frustrate them.
I can never marry a lady who just sleeps there like a log of wood and do nothing, brings nothing to the table.
I feed her, cloth her, feed her family cloth them and do everything. Pay all the bills and later you hear the man died of high blood pressure.
Why will he not die when he could have looked for someone who is productive and marry but decided to marry a liability, someone who is not productive and has nothing to offer in marriage.

7 Likes

Re: As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding? by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2023
Flawless18:
Why will a reasonable man even marry a fruitless and jobless poor woman in the first place.?🤷 if a lady is not working and earning good money, what is she going into marriage to do? To go and kill another woman’s son with endless billing because of her rotten fishy smelling pussy🤷?
Like, I just tire. Me will marry person wey no dey productive?
No be me. God forbid. If you don't have anything to contribute, stay your papa house.
Marriage no be buy force.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Need A Dj/liveband For Your Event / I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages / We make your Event stress free @ Affordable Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.