Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out (3930 Views)

Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:10am On May 12, 2023
Lol... He said the babe is different from her family. She's the information minister. Na she dey run things. Anyway by the time they use candle spoil ur life finish maybe ur momsy go help u escape just maybe but for now enjoy ur little cage 😂

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by cavreek: 2:15am On May 12, 2023
if d relationship doesn't end in marriage, who do u think cashed out benefited more.

Atleast his consolation will be access, access to .................... to be continued
Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by okunwaye(m): 3:58am On May 12, 2023
CuriousStudent:
Most of Naija men are vagrants with nothing more than their itel smartphones,underpriced/ bonanza data plan, physically disadvantaged
features (ugly faces, short height, freckled skin, body odour, and everything undesirable), empty pockets, and maternal love from their mothers.

Only 1% of Nigerians have 500k in their account. So how come every man online is suddenly taking care/ sponsoring a woman? Is it from the 'change' they have that they are sponsoring women? Doesn't add up

This tale is perhaps one of the figment of the imagination of men aimed at degrading women. Since most men nowadays start their day with meditation on women in place of morning devotion, wouldn't be surprised if during those episodes this non existent evens plays through their minds
STOP DISPLAYING YOUR STUPIDITY HERE! angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by ObalendeCMS: 4:15am On May 12, 2023
As a Yorùbá mooslim & dating a cele girl, you must be a razz guy.

Like attract like.

Can’t you see how razz & “poor” cele girls are?
Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by Kellymario: 6:10am On May 12, 2023
....this is clear proof that something unnatural is already working You, you keep separating the girl from the parent, Oga they are all the same. You better leave that relationship and move out of that house before they consume you.
Don't be deceived, white garment church is more of a CULT than a church. When they have your time, pray you don't run MAD

Good evening Agba! Apologies for DM
violation and I want to thank you for
being so impactful and making it a
twitter essence to all of us. I met my girlfriend around May 2021, She reside in my street with her parent in a celestial church compound. In short, we started dating and about 1 month when we were dating she started living with me which I consented perhaps because
the love was still fresh and shameless. You might be wondering if her parent were okay with the development.
Well, they didn't support at first but later gave in and we were both happy to live together with their consent. I came from an Islamic background, I'm in my mid twenties with an entrepreneur spirit. I've achieved a couple of assets and I have a company of my own. I could assume her parent consented her to stay with me because of my financial status.
One time my younger sister came to visit me and i introduced her to my sister. They both had fun and gist before my sister left the second day. My mom called me that same day my sister left that she heard about my new girlfriend, she asked me what I was doing with a cele girl that she will never consent with me having her as a gf let alone marrying her. I tried to enlighten my mom that this particular
lady was different and her parent were cool too. My Mom was worried that how could she had move in with me within just 2 month of dating and her parent also consent, that a
responsible parent will never accept that. About a week after, my mom had to come to their church to report her parent to their pastor (Olusho as they usually call it). I was very annoyed with my mom that I vowed never to leave this lady. Truth be told, this lady is virtuous, beautiful and respectful lady and I
love her so much. All this hullabaloo went down and I pretend I had nothing to do with her again. Meanwhile, her parent were of the
opinion that they can't dictate for their children. If she loves me equally, they're ready to support her decision and I also second this.
About 4 month after, her dad called me to meet him at the church compound, he told me that I can attest to their standard of living of which most of the time I do send them tokens and sometimes quality amount to get foodstuff and foot their bills. He then asked me if I could please get him a car for Uber, this request was made in the presence of my gf and her mom. For the first time, I felt ashamed and disappointed. This is a Red flag, not even up to 6 months and her Dad is making this kind of request. I just told him I can't afford it and if there's anything I can help him with I'll communicate it to their daughter which is my gf. I started recalling most of her parent stylish request through their daughter, they might call her on phone that her younger ones haven't eating or some frivolous issues that
requires money, I'd have to be responsible for all of this. I can't imagine how she could be
responsible to all of this when she doesn't have her on work or means of livelihood. I had this retrospection and I thought of what I could do. Firstly, I started dodging some billings and I try to focus on her and enlighten her on what's right and wrong, I asked her
about her plans and she said she intend to become a nurse, I enrolled her to an hospital where she would learn Nursing while she process her school.
She had an elder sister who's married and stays in Lagos. Her sister called me one day and asked if she could squat in my place with her two kids for 2-3 days for a church anniversary party that she told her husband not to secure an hotel since I reside in the
same street with their church. I was short of words because I wasn't expecting this kind of shameless attitude. Well, she came and she
almost exceed a week while I had to call my sister to pretend she's coming to my place. Getting to my place, mysister called my mom that she had confirmed that I've been hypnotized and charmed. She left that day
because she overheard my sister conversation with my mom. Since I have denied her dad request to buy him a car, her dad as now
developed a scam way of borrowing Money from me without paying back. It has happened about three times and I have denied him of that way. Her mom once did it too...Lol. This kind of demands has become extortions and
not normal at all.

It's been almost 2 years and I have tried to manage them with this red flags but they'll only stop for a while after a strict declining and then bring it on again. During this years, I don't
feel safe with them, I don't trust them, they're desperate, my girlfriend (their daughter) is different and doesn't exhibit this kind of attitude but she's unable to stop them too.
I need your Advice. Kindly keep me Anon as I'll also be observing the comments sections too
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by ruggedtimi(m): 6:26am On May 12, 2023
No disrespect to cele church members oh!! Bt I carried a young girl with her family coming back from cele church. The girl was discussing with her mum how their shepherd(olusho) prepared a soup for her to drag men/for favour. Is highly possible that family don work on ur head.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by Jamahyel(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2023
marry the girl and move out of that street . and cut off ties with her family
Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by mechanics(m): 7:45am On May 12, 2023
tonye33:
#lalasticlala
hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by mechanics(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2023
If you still love the girl, then do the needful, for her living with you when the needful has not been done is a sin, if she dies in your house, it won't be funny, for her parents demanding from you, you can do what you can afford to do, but don't do what you will regret later and start coming back here to say she has left you for another man after taking care of her family members which is not your responsibility at the moment.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by mechanics(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2023
Jamahyel:
marry the girl and move out of that street . and cut off ties with her family
hmmm, she's still their daughter, he can't cut off ties like that and you think they will allow that to happen, if he does that, they might go spiritual and you know what that means.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by SmellingAnus(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2023
So sorry for your situation.,. Your relationship is as good as dead... The only reason it seems to be still alive is because you can still provide some needs of her family, once you stop , they will force their daughter to abandon you... Nothing confuses a man more like a female liability girlfriend with a sweet pussyyy and good attitude...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by Gee64: 8:05am On May 12, 2023
Bearded banking. grin grin grin

U can deposit, no withdrawal oh.
grin grin angry
Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by kingslj: 9:21am On May 12, 2023
[quote author=tonye33 post=123077428]Good evening Agba! Apologies for DM
violation and I want to thank you for
being so impactful and making it a
twitter essence to all of us. I met my girlfriend around May 2021, She reside in my street with her parent in a celestial church compound. In short, we started dating and about 1 month when we were dating she started living with me which I consented perhaps because
the love was still fresh and shameless. You might be wondering if her parent were okay with the development.
Well, they didn't support at first but later gave in and we were both happy to live together with their consent. I came from an Islamic background, I'm in my mid twenties with an entrepreneur spirit. I've achieved a couple of assets and I have a company of my own. I could assume her parent consented her to stay with me because of my financial status.
One time my younger sister came to visit me and i introduced her to my sister. They both had fun and gist before my sister left the second day. My mom called me that same day my sister left that she heard about my new girlfriend, she asked me what I was doing with a cele girl that she will never consent with me having her as a gf let alone marrying her. I tried to enlighten my mom that this particular
lady was different and her parent were cool too. My Mom was worried that how could she had move in with me within just 2 month of dating and her parent also consent, that a
responsible parent will never accept that. About a week after, my mom had to come to their church to report her parent to their pastor (Olusho as they usually call it). I was very annoyed with my mom that I vowed never to leave this lady. Truth be told, this lady is virtuous, beautiful and respectful lady and I
love her so much. All this hullabaloo went down and I pretend I had nothing to do with her again. Meanwhile, her parent were of the
opinion that they can't dictate for their children. If she loves me equally, they're ready to support her decision and I also second this.
About 4 month after, her dad called me to meet him at the church compound, he told me that I can attest to their standard of living of which most of the time I do send them tokens and sometimes quality amount to get foodstuff and foot their bills. He then asked me if I could please get him a car for Uber, this request was made in the presence of my gf and her mom. For the first time, I felt ashamed and disappointed. This is a Red flag, not even up to 6 months and her Dad is making this kind of request. I just told him I can't afford it and if there's anything I can help him with I'll communicate it to their daughter which is my gf. I started recalling most of her parent stylish request through their daughter, they might call her on phone that her younger ones haven't eating or some frivolous issues that
requires money, I'd have to be responsible for all of this. I can't imagine how she could be
responsible to all of this when she doesn't have her on work or means of livelihood. I had this retrospection and I thought of what I could do. Firstly, I started dodging some billings and I try to focus on her and enlighten her on what's right and wrong, I asked her
about her plans and she said she intend to become a nurse, I enrolled her to an hospital where she would learn Nursing while she process her school.
She had an elder sister who's married and stays in Lagos. Her sister called me one day and asked if she could squat in my place with her two kids for 2-3 days for a church anniversary party that she told her husband not to secure an hotel since I reside in the
same street with their church. I was short of words because I wasn't expecting this kind of shameless attitude. Well, she came and she
almost exceed a week while I had to call my sister to pretend she's coming to my place. Getting to my place, mysister called my mom that she had confirmed that I've been hypnotized and charmed. She left that day
because she overheard my sister conversation with my mom. Since I have denied her dad request to buy him a car, her dad as now
developed a scam way of borrowing Money from me without paying back. It has happened about three times and I have denied him of that way. Her mom once did it too...Lol. This kind of demands has become extortions and
not normal at all.

It's been almost 2 years and I have tried to manage them with this red flags but they'll only stop for a while after a strict declining and then bring it on again. During this years, I don't
feel safe with them, I don't trust them, they're desperate, my girlfriend (their daughter) is different and doesn't exhibit this kind of attitude but she's unable to stop them too.
I need your Advice. Kindly keep me Anon as I'll also be observing the comments sections too

you are not a man yet .
When you become a man, you will not ask for public advice before taking a decision about a girlfriend.
it is just like Nigerians crying now about bad govt but dont do anything to change it
Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by Karleb(m): 10:01am On May 12, 2023
Gee64:
Bearded banking. grin grin grin

U can deposit, no withdrawal oh.
grin grin angry

The first time I heard bear bear bank was from my portharcourt friend.

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by ibechris(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2023
Cele dey marry cele...u wey get strong head...them go finish u.
Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by Jamahyel(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2023
Run for your life like usain Bolt.
Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by MasterShifu010(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2023
Like my friend would always say , never date a girl next door , because she’s the girl next door ….
Re: My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out by bukatyne(f): 2:48pm On May 12, 2023
Houseofglam7:
They didn’t just bring red flags 🚩, it’s a fuqin carnival 🎡 ĺ
Congratulations, the circus 🎪 is in town.

cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fornication Can Bring Misfortune / Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It / I'm Heart Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.