Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

"I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) (75338 Views)

Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Boobs In Revealing Dress (photos) / S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) / "I Am Your Husband's Favourite" - Curvy Actress As She Reveals Backside (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2023
Nigerian actress and skit maker, Amarachi Amusi, popularly known as Ashmusy, has said she has never been involved in transactional sex.

The influencer said she cannot indulge in such act because she has a lucrative legitimate business with a clientèle that include many celebrities such as Regina Daniels and Carter Efe.

She disclosed this in a recent interview with Bot Studio.

She said, “I cannot sleep with a man for money because it’s not worth it. I own two successful businesses, and I can make the money I would be paid from my business in just 24 hours. Sleeping with a man for money is beneath me.”

DAILY POST recalls that a controversial blogger, Gist Lover, in February posted a picture of Dino Melaye, the Kogi State Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, governorship candidate, accusing him of having a party with Ashmusy and her friend, Nons Miraj, aka Ada Jesus.

However, the trio denied the allegations.

DAILY POST

7 Likes

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 11, 2023
curvy actress

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Victor2707: 9:03pm On May 11, 2023
She has.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2023
sista, how do you know how much these oloshoes are making, if you are not into the act?!?!?

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by garriAndsugar: 9:18pm On May 11, 2023
What she meant is that she doesnt call price before sex. the men pay her very well after a good nacking experience

297 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2023
Story

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 11, 2023
She is in Naija men good book. They don't hate women having sex,they just hate the idea that women put a price on their body.

A woman dating a broke student for the four years of university and giving him daily sex for four years while cohabiting with him and doing abortion for him is "good" in their eyes,as long he is broke

But if it's a rich man she is dating and giving sex,they will frown.

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Omihanifa: 9:33pm On May 11, 2023
Who this one dey deceive?
Somebody that as at 2017 when she graduated from school she didn't have a job and she went to the street to be doing runs full time in lekki and ajah axis before she now switched to Instagram hustle and real estate.
No be this same ashmusy and that her other friend nons miraj that travelled abroad and they were telling the uber driver to take them to locations where they will see big men that will give them plenty money undecided

most of these naija celebs are known for telling lies and trying to change their past.

That was how destiny etiko too came out last month and said she's a virgin undecided if not that people raise an eyebrow she would have succeeded in making us to believe her.

If no be yawa way gas, am sure someone like halima abubakar would have also come out to say that she has never slept with any man for money.

191 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2023
What of contracts? Or to feature in a movie, is not all about money you know

2 Likes

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by theophorus(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2023
Even if you dey sleep with them for other reasons na Fornication be that.

Depart from iniquity and go and marry if you want to do the Do.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Airlord2030: 9:51pm On May 11, 2023
Igbo girl done talk cheesy

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2023
Even I, as a prophet I've never slept with any of my member for money. We do it for love and bonding, so she should allow us rest.

This I have seen.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2023
She knows the men that have fvcked her will not come out and say it grin grin grin grin grin

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by ManWater: 9:53pm On May 11, 2023
Meaning she is a cheerful giver. smiley

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2023
Following The Update
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by tydi(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2023
grin

Okay you sleep with them for their fun pleasure and your STD's continuous infection agenda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by haybhi1(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2023
Lol, okay.
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by dust144(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2023
Nice 1, do u share?
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by 1gbdata: 9:54pm On May 11, 2023
Ok
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by ukaface(f): 9:54pm On May 11, 2023
Dino go Dey laff

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2023
I believe her. Indian also beat Nigeria 99-1

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by bmd10mix: 9:55pm On May 11, 2023
Even d devil is looking at Jesus n saying, shey u say i bi d lord of lies and deceit

7 Likes

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2023
H
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by ukaface(f): 9:55pm On May 11, 2023
Ashmushy na actress??
Wahala

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:56pm On May 11, 2023
Dey play 😂

2 Likes

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by PeterTinubu(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2023
This wide ass pussy ratchet hoe scheming hard 😁

Some of these bitches have been fvcked by more than 2000 men and I ain't capping.

The rate at which men spend on sex these days is alarming.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Edipet(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2023
I downloaded tinder and Badoo yesterday. I weak, I don chat with many of them. Girls no dey for marriage again. If you doubt me download the app. I begin the suspect every girls

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 11, 2023
But you've been appreciated financially after sex before?

Na the same thing, Madam!

6 Likes

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Menclothing: 9:56pm On May 11, 2023
Say another lie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 11, 2023
I laugh in Latin

grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by ecomalchemistt(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.