Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

"I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) (75368 Views)

Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Boobs In Revealing Dress (photos) / S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) / "I Am Your Husband's Favourite" - Curvy Actress As She Reveals Backside (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 11, 2023
GeneralPula:
She must be related to Lamba Nanu..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlEp1OHRMw

1 Like

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by A2daiye(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2023
Maybe she gives it freely. May be 'help the needy' kind of sex giver.
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:59pm On May 11, 2023
What about for I-phone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by seguno2: 10:00pm On May 11, 2023
Victor2707:
She has.

…….and we know that she will soon say how she was quoted out of context 😂
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 10:00pm On May 11, 2023
Do I have to believe hoes? 😁😁 hell No!!😀😀😀

3 Likes

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2023
You're basically confessing your sins which no one is interested in...!

Like, how many executive skin traders openly confess their craft??! Lol! How many corrupt government officials openly own up to their graft??!

Hanty, shut the fvck up!

Just advertise your wares without trying to insult our sensibilities! Mtchewwww!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Bringbackmandat: 10:01pm On May 11, 2023
I wish God created women with camera in their bodies.

3 Likes

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2023
In an ideal society, you shouldnt. Work with your hands and brain not with your kukunase. God gave them to you for a reason.

1 Like

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by seguno2: 10:04pm On May 11, 2023
ukaface:
Ashmushy na actress??
Wahala

Ehn now, for private xvideos like that one of Tiwa Savage.
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Megabig: 10:05pm On May 11, 2023
You don’t know her, why should you be sure she did or didn’t ?
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
What about for I-phone?

...Or for contracts and movie roles! grin

She thinks she is being smart!

1 Like

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:08pm On May 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

...Or for contracts and movie roles! grin

She thinks she is being smart!

grin grin grin grin
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If you nor dey do am you no go come shout am for our ear... nobody asked you,

that's why you're lying.

Truth no dey try so much to prove itself cool

Only lies try so much to prove itself so it can cover the previous lies.

If you don use your olosho business cash out before you come legalize am by owning another business, best keep it to yourself.

Nobody is judging you, who am i to judge you
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by nedekid: 10:09pm On May 11, 2023
She set baje cool
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by blesboi(m): 10:11pm On May 11, 2023
u love money More than your body ...
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:12pm On May 11, 2023
So sweet a lady.

1 Like

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Truth07: 10:12pm On May 11, 2023
The ASH in her name

3 Likes

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by wiseword316(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2023
Hmmm so you do give it out for free....
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2023
This is brutal!

CuriousStudent:
She is in Naija men good ex book. They don't hate women having sex,they just hate the idea that women put a price on their body.

A woman dating a broke student for the four years of university and giving him daily sex for four years while cohabiting with him and doing abortion for him is "good" in their eyes,as long he is broke

But if it's a rich man she is dating and giving sex,they will frown.
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2023
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Iamzik: 10:15pm On May 11, 2023
CuriousStudent:
She is in Naija men good book. They don't hate women having sex,they just hate the idea that women put a price on their body.

A woman dating a broke student for the four years of university and giving him daily sex for four years while cohabiting with him and doing abortion for him is "good" in their eyes,as long he is broke

But if it's a rich man she is dating and giving sex,they will frown.

You don't give sex. You have sex. Both parties enjoy it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Lincton: 10:16pm On May 11, 2023
She doesn't do it for money but she do it for fun and love

1 Like

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by PeterTinubu(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2023
Edipet:
I downloaded tinder and Badoo yesterday. I weak, I don chat with many of them. Girls no dey for marriage again. If you doubt me download the app

Do you know bumble?

Bumble app used to be the most decent app until hookup girls took over.

I met a former minister of finance's daughter and a top executive of a bluechip company on bumble in 2020 but now you even see decent chicks looking for who to leech on using hookup or "available for fun" as disguise 😁

Prostitution is at an all time high ❗

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2023
She's fooling herself
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:17pm On May 11, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
For money..

She sleeps with men free of charge??
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Debra911(f): 10:18pm On May 11, 2023
All these actresses wey person never see for screen.

2 Likes

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Cassandraloius: 10:18pm On May 11, 2023
Shey she dey whine me nii?
Otilo!
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by obaidan: 10:18pm On May 11, 2023
How about for iPhone and wig and handbag
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by obaidan: 10:20pm On May 11, 2023
Debra911:
All these actresses wey person never see for screen.
Shey your phone get screen na, manage that one, u dun dey see am for screen be dat
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by phoenixchap: 10:21pm On May 11, 2023
I believe we all know the story, aunty ashmusy come and be
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by freemanq(m): 10:21pm On May 11, 2023
Animal talk shame on you
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by jamesversion: 10:22pm On May 11, 2023
If I tell una say I don fvck dis girl before, una go doubt me.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.