Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

"I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) (75451 Views)

Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Boobs In Revealing Dress (photos) / S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) / "I Am Your Husband's Favourite" - Curvy Actress As She Reveals Backside (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by ObalendeCMS: 3:50am On May 12, 2023
Ugly, brainless, dirty things!

These stoopid igbo girls have corrupted the girls in SW with their ashew0 nonsense disguised as online content creators.

May Y!+ guys hands continuously dey touch you all.

3 Likes

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by ukaface(f): 5:11am On May 12, 2023
HussenAdul:

Why Dino laughing?
Do u know if Dino slept her for free?
It might be true, most these beautiful girls want fame and decided to give for free.
Eiyaaaaaaaaaa
It’s true maybe she sleep with an for free, chai!
A whole Dino was slept with for free? Miracle no Dey tire Jesus o
Ashmushy go sleep with Dino for free? Even lekki guy she won’t sleep for free , he come be Dino wey get fleet of cars and heaven as house she go come sleep for free.
Abeg ooo
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by ukaface(f): 5:14am On May 12, 2023
camri:
uka, i dey invite you dis weekend to my house for fellowship. You go cum? I be virgin oh. I no go touch you
Eiyaaaaa
So you don Dey do fellowship for your house? Waaaaaawuuuuu
You are a virgin? You won’t touch me? That’s wonderful
Oya send me transport fee na
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:35am On May 12, 2023
For Nigerian again...! Funny enough cheesy cheesy
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On May 12, 2023
garriAndsugar:
What she meant is that she doesnt call price before sex. the men pay her very well after a good nacking experience
Lol.
Comrade comrade.
😂😂
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Kellymario: 6:00am On May 12, 2023
Lies lies lies everywhere.

DAILY POST[/font][/quote]
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 6:06am On May 12, 2023
Omihanifa:
Who this one dey deceive?
Somebody that as at 2017 when she graduated from school she didn't have a job and she went to the street to be doing runs full time in lekki and ajah axis before she now switched to Instagram hustle and real estate.
No be this same ashmusy and that her other friend nons miraj that travelled abroad and they were telling the uber driver to take them to locations where they will see big men that will give them plenty money undecided

most of these naija celebs are known for telling lies and trying to change their past.

That was how destiny etiko too came out last month and said she's a virgin undecided if not that people raise an eyebrow she would have succeeded in making us to believe her.
Blunt 😂😂
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by franchasofficia: 6:12am On May 12, 2023
CuriousStudent:
She is in Naija men good book. They don't hate women having sex,they just hate the idea that women put a price on their body.

A woman dating a broke student for the four years of university and giving him daily sex for four years while cohabiting with him and doing abortion for him is "good" in their eyes,as long he is broke

But if it's a rich man she is dating and giving sex,they will frown.
Truth 101, if you don gerrit, forgerrit cheesy cheesy
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Harunabisanti(m): 6:13am On May 12, 2023
Who even ask her to tell the whole world
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by YoshihideSuga: 6:15am On May 12, 2023
PeterTinubu:

Randy idiots who don't know what to do with their money.

Politicians, Expatriates, Fraudsters,Oil moguls, Captains of industries, Heirs to billionaire empires etc

Good. So you blame those people you mentioned, not the women. Prostitution thrives because men patronise these ladies.
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by kaywhy09(m): 6:17am On May 12, 2023
Lol.

Means the payment afterwards is usually just a bonus grin
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by BossLA: 6:38am On May 12, 2023
CuriousStudent:
She is in Naija men good book. They don't hate women having sex,they just hate the idea that women put a price on their body.

A woman dating a broke student for the four years of university and giving him daily sex for four years while cohabiting with him and doing abortion for him is "good" in their eyes,as long he is broke

But if it's a rich man she is dating and giving sex,they will frown.
U are ungrateful
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Desusi: 6:42am On May 12, 2023
Victor2707:
She has.
How do you know? Tell us your own gist.Even if you caught a woman and man in the same room,she will tell you we were just discussing. Fear this gender!
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Desusi: 6:46am On May 12, 2023
Omihanifa:
Who this one dey deceive?
Somebody that as at 2017 when she graduated from school she didn't have a job and she went to the street to be doing runs full time in lekki and ajah axis before she now switched to Instagram hustle and real estate.
No be this same ashmusy and that her other friend nons miraj that travelled abroad and they were telling the uber driver to take them to locations where they will see big men that will give them plenty money undecided

most of these naija celebs are known for telling lies and trying to change their past.

That was how destiny etiko too came out last month and said she's a virgin undecided if not that people raise an eyebrow she would have succeeded in making us to believe her.
Hennn! Nawa ooooo.
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by uchesino(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2023
Na lie
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by adid09011617135(f): 6:55am On May 12, 2023
kiss
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:03am On May 12, 2023
But your body count is 5.5million giving it free.
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by karnap(m): 7:17am On May 12, 2023
She doesn't sleep for money, but for business influence, cars,house and others

Big men don't pay for sex,they take care of your bill,so she is free to say she never sleep fot money.
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Philosophic: 7:18am On May 12, 2023
theophorus:
Even if you dey sleep with them for other reasons na Fornication be that.

Depart from iniquity and go and marry if you want to do the Do.
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:26am On May 12, 2023
Yinmu! Infact you're still a virgin
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by famology(m): 7:29am On May 12, 2023
It's a difficult thing to admit my sister.
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 7:30am On May 12, 2023
The man smashing her for money and roles would just be reading and laffing
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On May 12, 2023
CondenseMilk:
curvy actress

Why your name be Ash olosho?
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
U go talk am openly before
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2023
For slot nko, and fame?
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Rheminx: 7:47am On May 12, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

You guys are just agents for money launderers.

1 Like

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by highness25(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Na free Dem de knack you ni? Make the thing reach me Na
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by mordred44: 8:47am On May 12, 2023
She's just a shareful giver
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by charlypoker(m): 8:59am On May 12, 2023
Another Olosho sighted. So you want to tell me that you are not selling that thing you are carrying up and down? I don't buy it.
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2023
story this one wey we know for lekki......hahaha women are good in double standards
Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2023
Biggest lies......this babe....i can remember her on social media ...when she casted....as long as she de LEKKI...omo she has a paymaster...

Edipet:
I downloaded tinder and Badoo yesterday. I weak, I don chat with many of them. Girls no dey for marriage again. If you doubt me download the app. I begin the suspect every girls

inmessage , michat , badoo , tinder ..codedruns and many ermerging hookup sites have all naija gals there small big ..old mama....agbonmma, mgbekes ..hustling with their hwoles

sorry to naija gals of today....they are all finished

1 Like

Re: "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) by Shorty1980: 9:13am On May 12, 2023
Okay na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.