Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland (2304 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / Join Naughty Girls Watsapp Group For Free Now / Do you want to meet bad and naughty girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Fineman2: 8:40am On May 12, 2023
They desperately seek attention and get it as well

1. They make bad comments to get attention and mentions from people

2. Some guys will bash them and still follow/send them messages

3. They get undeserved likes whenever they upload their pictures, they can get 20-30 likes on their profile pictures within a day while intelligent and handsome guys hardly get one like for months.

4. People talk about them more than other sensible members, even though they don't make any meaningful contribution on this forum.

You can add yours

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Fineman2: 8:40am On May 12, 2023
This is very true, I guess majority of people are wired to behave that way

I will create another thread for guys who behave this way to get attention as well

1 Like

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Fineman2: 8:45am On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay, Siofra, Goodlady, iyaebethegreat, Erima and many others come to mind

8 Likes

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Creamypie(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2023
Fineman2:

3. They get undeserved likes whenever they upload their pictures, while intelligent and handsome guy hardly get one like

4. People talk about them more than other sensible members, even though they don't make any meaningful contribution on this forum.

You can add yours

pls add (5) Even as they get all the thousands of attention and DMs for serious physical relationships, and the eventual plenty relationships, none in the end, will be asked for their hand in marriage ( their admirers are not stupid enough to that extent to ask for their hand in marriage)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Fineman2: 8:54am On May 12, 2023
Creamypie:
pls add (5) Even as they get all the thousands of attention and DMs for serious relationships, and the eventual relationships, none in the end, will be asked for their hand in marriage
you are right man

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:54am On May 12, 2023
Fineman2:
Jennyclay, Siofra, Godlady, iyaebethegreat, Erima and many others come to mind

You're doing the same thing you're complaining about..as you've created a thread about them are you not giving them undeserved attention?

4 Likes

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Fineman2: 10:01am On May 12, 2023
Rayban25:

You're doing the same thing you're complaining about..as you've created a thread about them are you not giving them undeserved attention?
I only mentioned them, i just want them to know that we are aware of their antics, this thread isn't about them

3 Likes

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:12am On May 12, 2023
Another one grin grin

Cc

Pansophist
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by FalseProphet1(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2023
Persephone1:
Another one grin grin

Cc

Pansophist
Hello my 7th wife. smiley
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:37am On May 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Hi my proposed 84th husband grin

How have you been?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by advanceDNA: 10:39am On May 12, 2023
Fineman2:
This is very true, I guess majority of people are wired to behave that way

U start thread.....still dey comment like say u be third party

1 Like

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Fineman2: 10:40am On May 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

U start thread.....still dey comment like say u be third party
Lol, please what do you have to say
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by pansophist(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2023
Persephone1:
Another one grin grin

Cc

Pansophist

If its true, then who fault is it? It's the men's fault of course. If there are no customers, there will be no sellers.

The ladies that do such things knows that lots of men are hopeless cause, so why let the men's attention waste for nothing instead of cash out instead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Sixfeetbelle: 10:52am On May 12, 2023
Fineman2:

3. They get undeserved likes whenever they upload their pictures, while intelligent and handsome guys hardly get one like

You can add yours

How is this their fault though? Why send DMs to someone you just bashed minutes ago?

It's like the only way nairaland males know how to toast a lady is to insult her and her family first, and then ask her out? 🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by akwesenana: 10:52am On May 12, 2023
Misplaced priorities.
Na who dey take una serious I pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Fineman2: 10:54am On May 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

How is this their fault though? Why send DMs to someone you just bashed minutes ago?

It's like the only way nairaland males know how to toast a lady is to insult her and her family first, and then ask her out? 🤔🤔
that's why I mentioned it
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Sixfeetbelle: 10:57am On May 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:

What's now my number? 🤔😡😡

This one you already have a 7th wife? How? I'm a monogamous woman, please.
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Sixfeetbelle: 10:59am On May 12, 2023
Persephone1:
Another one grin grin

Cc

Pansophist

Where's the first one?

Please, tag me to it. 😏😌😌
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Sixfeetbelle: 11:00am On May 12, 2023
Fineman2:
that's why I mentioned it

Or, don't you think that's more reasons why you shouldn't have included it?
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by siofra(f): 11:12am On May 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You don see am finish, my dear angry
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:17am On May 12, 2023
pansophist:

If its true, then who fault is it? It's the men's fault of course. If there are no customers, there will be no sellers.

The ladies that do such things knows that lots of men are hopeless cause, so why let the men's attention waste for nothing instead of cash out instead?

Lol, well the reason I gave a mention isn't to discuss the content of the thread but the unending annoying attitude of guys to always "gossip" women.They nag too much . Lol like who cares if people send themselves dm 🤷
Thinking of it, do the numbers of these so called attention seeking ladies come close to the numbers of attention starved guys we have on this forum. Guys who will deliberately think and type silly for likes and cheers from their comrades. Lol some names comes to mind but I'm not in the mood to cause trouble so I won't mention cheesy

Both genders seeks attention in a way, while for the guys the validation they get here may serve as a distraction from harsh reality for ladies it may be a gateway for nice reality after all most men love mysterious women they would want to tame. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Fineman2: 11:18am On May 12, 2023
siofra:

You don see am finish, my dear angry
Siofra, I hope you will become a good girl after reading this post
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:25am On May 12, 2023
Please I'm getting old and desperately looking for husband, stop dragging me unnecessarily. Allow me drink water and drop cup. Abegi

1 Like

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Fineman2: 11:28am On May 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Please I'm getting old and desperately looking for husband, stop dragging me unnecessarily. Allow me drink water and drop cup. Abegi
cheesy cheesy

Wishing you all the best
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:31am On May 12, 2023
Fineman2:
cheesy cheesy

Wishing you all the best
please pray for me, my targets are international footballers, real estate moguls, oil and gas baron, successful politicians. Thanks
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Gboom: 11:46am On May 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mummy,
Are you whining the boys here
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:47am On May 12, 2023
Gboom:

Mummy,
Are you whining the boys here
I'm serious, international footballer preferably
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by okunwaye(m): 11:52am On May 12, 2023
I hardly engage monicker's with the F tag here because majority of them dispise common sense

1 Like

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Gboom: 11:56am On May 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'm serious, international footballer preferably
Girls dey plenty for international footballers side o, are you ready to compete? O fe yan eko ni bi ti agbon gbe ga
You for look for young guy wey you go start together and stop looking for ibi ti obe ti so

1 Like

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:58am On May 12, 2023
Gboom:

Girls dey plenty for international footballers side o, are you ready to compete? O fe yan eko ni bi ti agbon gbe ga
You for look for young guy wey you go start together and stop looking for ibi ti obe ti so
No woman can intimidate me, when I enter others will have no option than to leave. I am Iyaebe the great product of a two-faced ⚔️ warrior

1 Like

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
please pray for me, my targets are international footballers, real estate moguls, oil and gas barons, successful politicians. Thanks
I get one, he likes boobs and practically lives on the sea. He earns in dollars, and moved from Shell to Chevron recently. He's married though, but I don't do married men.
Shey I should link you up grin grin grin
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland by FalseProphet1(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2023
Persephone1:
Hi my proposed 84th husband grin

How have you been?
84th. sad

So because I left you for 1 week to conduct a prophetic program, you went and married 83 men abi? My God will judge you sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cucumber Prank: Lady Invites Prankster To Her Lekki Home And This Happened / A Crime Being Handsome? / Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.