Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Selfish Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Selfish Ladies (1476 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? / Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selfish Ladies by dsurrogat: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
Ladies kindly check yourselves before its too late, I HAVE DATED PLENTY GIRLS AND THE REASON I DIDNT MARRY ANYONE OF THEM IS because OF THEIR SELFISHNESS, I dated a girl for more than ONE YEAR and i spent nd spent and spent UNKNOWN TO ME A YEAR OF TORRENTIAL SPENDING HAS PASSED WHEN I DISCOVERED THAT THIS LADY DOSENT EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF MY WORKING PLACE,NOR ANY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY, SHE DOSENT EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF MY STATE OF ORIGIN, I was so f, king pissed THAT WITH ONE SMS I BROKE UP WITH HER, IT WAS SO SUDDEN THAT SHE CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED BUT NO WAY, LADIES PLS STOP BEING SELFISH, brazillaian a.s.s,brazillian braids,brazillina BB, please lean to GIVE also not only o.r.g.sms (MOSTLY FAKED)BUT ALSO GIVING IN material gifts and CARE else NO MAN will marry u
Re: Selfish Ladies by mcnepow(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2011
Why u sef go allow woman chop u like that??
Re: Selfish Ladies by iice(f): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2011
lol
Re: Selfish Ladies by millco88(f): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2011
d_surrogat:

Ladies kindly check yourselves before its too late, I HAVE DATED PLENTY GIRLS AND THE REASON I DIDNT MARRY ANYONE OF THEM IS because OF THEIR SELFISHNESS, I dated a girl for more than ONE YEAR and i spent nd spent and spent UNKNOWN TO ME A YEAR OF TORRENTIAL SPENDING HAS PASSED WHEN I DISCOVERED THAT THIS LADY DOSENT EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF MY WORKING PLACE,NOR ANY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY, SHE DOSENT EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF MY STATE OF ORIGIN, I was so f, king pissed THAT WITH ONE SMS I BROKE UP WITH HER, IT WAS SO SUDDEN THAT SHE CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED BUT NO WAY, LADIES PLS STOP BEING SELFISH, brazillaian a.s.s,brazillian braids,brazillina BB, please lean to GIVE also not only o.r.g.sms (MOSTLY FAKED)BUT ALSO GIVING IN material gifts and CARE else NO MAN will marry u

yo wife said your pipe was small and she gon' divorce you.
Re: Selfish Ladies by born2boink(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2011
Nigerians women are like insurance company, you pay ! pay!!pay!!! and not get anything in return; women are damnly wicked
Re: Selfish Ladies by zealot4me(f): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
poster u really fell mugu grin

born2fuck:

Nigerians women are like insurance company, you pay ! pay!!pay!!! and not get anything in return; women are damnly wicked

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Selfish Ladies by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2011
You don't make much sense
Re: Selfish Ladies by mcnepow(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2011
born2fuck:

Nigerians women are like insurance company, you pay ! pay!!pay!!! and not get anything in return

Not all ladies are like naija insurance companies, some are like boreholes - u pay a little 4 its set up (being careful not to maga yourself) and they keep gushing 4 life!
Re: Selfish Ladies by mashnino(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2011
lolz, selfish
Re: Selfish Ladies by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2011
***Passing and shaking my head!***
Re: Selfish Ladies by tellwisdom: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2011
cry cry cry
Re: Selfish Ladies by omega25red(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2011
zealot4me:

poster u really fell mugu grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
see itr is responses like this that makes the boys on here continue to abuse the women on this site

poster so she didn't know where you were from nor did she know where you worked or you family member. Did you tell her where you worked? did you tell her where you were from? (dont even know why that matters) and did you introduce her to your family members?

in this case a simple conversation with the girl would have solved all the issue besides were you dating or were you in a relationship?
Re: Selfish Ladies by horny4u(f): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2011
omega25red:

see itr is responses like this that makes the boys on here continue to abuse the women on this site

poster so she didn't know where you were from nor did she know where you worked or you family member. Did you tell her where you worked? did you tell her where you were from? (dont even know why that matters) and did you introduce her to your family members?

in this case a simple conversation with the girl would have solved all the issue besides were you dating or were you in a relationship?

The OP was trying to upgrade the contract after what he felt were major investments,

She cried [s]not becos u didnot marry her but lose of ATM card[/s] ! undecided  lipsrsealed she is not here complaining sha o
Re: Selfish Ladies by moHot(f): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2011
horny4u:

The OP was trying to upgrade the contract after what he felt were major investments,

She cried [s]not becos u didnot marry her but lose of ATM card[/s] ! undecided lipsrsealed she is not here complaining sha o

shocked shocked girl you are summin else,
d_surrogat:

[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]jez passing and LAUGHING OUT LOUD tongue grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Selfish Ladies by tashanja(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2011
omega25red:

LOL, you took the words right of my mouth cool wink
Re: Selfish Ladies by claremont(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2011
d_surrogat:

Ladies kindly check yourselves before its too late, I HAVE DATED PLENTY GIRLS AND THE REASON I DIDNT MARRY ANYONE OF THEM IS because OF THEIR SELFISHNESS, I dated a girl for more than ONE YEAR and [size=13pt]i spent nd spent and spent UNKNOWN TO ME A YEAR OF TORRENTIAL SPENDING[/size] HAS PASSED WHEN I DISCOVERED THAT THIS LADY DOSENT EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF MY WORKING PLACE,NOR ANY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY, SHE DOSENT EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF MY STATE OF ORIGIN, I was so f, king pissed THAT WITH ONE SMS I BROKE UP WITH HER, IT WAS SO SUDDEN THAT SHE CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED BUT NO WAY, LADIES PLS STOP BEING SELFISH, brazillaian a.s.s,brazillian braids,brazillina BB, please lean to GIVE also not only o.r.g.sms (MOSTLY FAKED)BUT ALSO GIVING IN material gifts and CARE else NO MAN will marry u
LWKMD!!! grin grin cheesy

Na wa oh! Everywhere a man turns to for information about Nigerian ladies, it's all about tales of woes. grin
Re: Selfish Ladies by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2011
Chie! another maga don fall for naija woman lap grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Selfish Ladies by dsurrogat: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2011
na igbo girl sha
Re: Selfish Ladies by born2boink(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2011
Poster should not put Gang Rape on mind cause some girls with their wickedness,they worth shooting with guns or burning alive
Re: Selfish Ladies by Orton10(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2011
d_surrogat:

na igbo girl sha
lol . . . cool
Re: Selfish Ladies by tpia5: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2011
Free money
Re: Selfish Ladies by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2011
d_surrogat:

na igbo girl sha
Na dat one even worse pass.Igbo babes dey really tear eye for money grin.
Re: Selfish Ladies by somegirl1: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2011
dear poster,
sorry to burst your bubble but it's not you who didn't want to marry the girl who knew nothing about you, it was the other way round.
No matter how materialistic a girl is, if she likes you she'll notice even little details about u.
You may want to examine yourself, there must be a reason u attract the wrong sort.
Re: Selfish Ladies by ebonyvibe(f): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2011
if that is the kinda girls you attract you need to check yourself you must be doing something wrong.

Women are probably attracted to you becos of your money not who you are and you need to change that maybe you brag about how much you are or are worth which puts sincere ladies off and makes you a magnet for Gold diggers

The only person you can change is yourself
Re: Selfish Ladies by Honeycity(f): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
lol Brazilian BB

(1) (Reply)

Your Past Relationship In Obituary Terms / Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship / "5 Ways Women Destroy Their Relationship Without Knowing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.