Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship (1479 Views)

HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree / HELP!!! Two Ladies Are Asking Me Out. Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by maureensylvia(f): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
M
Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by butta(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
Are u alright ? So u want to become wife number 2 the wify in nigeria abeg forget that man and move on with your life imagine u said becuz of paper he married a white woman and he has two kids and u expct him to drive the oyino woman away with his children to come and marry you wake up girl that ship has sailed before u make the greatest mistake of your life.shaking my head for you

3 Likes

Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by greedie1(f): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
op, its not ryt.
Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
I.Diot

1 Like

Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by maureensylvia(f): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
pls i forgot to tell you guys that his parents are aware and have already accepted me into the family,i think he wants to come back to naija permanetly even though the white wife wont live with him. Am rily confused cos i love him,is there no way to solve this problem,even if i shud quit him,how do i do dat.help me my fellow naija.i love u all
Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
hahahahahahahaha, for papers indeed, go get ur our guy, he dnt belong to u anymore, u shud hv married him first even if its court weddin, he will jst see u as dat oda woman, move on
Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by angelTI(f): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
I wonder ow som girls reason sha.OP listen to ursef...... he has two kids...... his parents knows me.... R u sane?
Dats ow som girls wil dig den own grave n later start runnin from pillar to post
Forget d guy n wait for ur man
BTW, d guy don promise u australia abi? Ode

3 Likes

Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
Na so man scarce reach be this?

1 Like

Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by butta(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
@op remember kids are already involved he will never appreciate u cuz u will always be second choice don't be derived and pls move on with your life situation like this in the long run u will be the one to lose out . Or hw will u feel one day he suddenly abandons u here in nigeria and goes to see his other family in australia think about this ?
Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by steffans(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
Are u soooo Poor dat u call his Love Love?
Are u soooo Blind to see dat u r d second option...
Are u Sooo BrianleSs to tink one day he will take u to his Wife and Kids and u r d House girl

Are u really OK with dis Competiton
Or maybe u actually agreed with d Man to Defraud d 65 year old woman with his kids and u ppl will marry with her money...

Tell us d whole story b4 we can advise u...
Am sure u r hiding sumthng!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
maureensylvia: ....help me my fellow naija.i love u all

We love you too...endlessly! smiley
Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by maureensylvia(f): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
nawa 4u guys,hw cn u refer me 2as d 2nd option? Is dia no way to solve dz problem?hw cn i tel hm dt i dnt want hm anymore?
Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by butta(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
@op my dear the truth s very bitter you are a POTENTiAL second option take it or leave it . Hw can you say u want to be his first wife when he is married with kids two for that matter to worsen it for u I guess the marriage is legalized truth once again is u are a second option in waiting , u have to summon courage to make a drastic decision now and move on with your life or u become wife no 2 . In niaja what else do u want to hear madam.

1 Like

Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
Op married for paper or for love,bottomline is that your guy is another woman's husbAnd.Mind you that he won't leave his family there to come stay with you,this is what so many have been told.They ll keep giving excuses while years roll bY,ofcourse he ll sourround you with his family members so you don't side kick.The life you are about to live is a difficult one,retrace the steps while you can.

Just tell him that you can't marry a married man,tell him that its not the life you want.I wonder the kind of parents that accept these marriages,did your parents agree to this??do you know what it feels like to have your husband rub your back and feet when you are preg?run errands for and make your meals during your morning sickness??Do you know the love that over whelms a man for his wife when he sees his very first child??The pains,the struggles and joys that makes the bond b/w a man and woman inseparable??I can go on and on.

Please,don't be a married single,don't let your first child be named by your hubby Via phone,don't let your kids call their dad Uncle.There is nothing like ones own husband,I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
You are also marrying for papers, so two of you na the same thing. . . His parents and your parents are also crooks, that's why they'll support such nonsense. Na the whitey I dey pity.

1 Like

Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by ITbomb(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
maureensylvia:
insults are welcomed.
I was about insulting u before I saw this
I don't give solicited insult.
It is obvious that your man truly loves you .
The dollar u r enjoying now is probably cos of his marriage of convenience.
If he has assured you of full affections and time as wife then go ahead. Make sure u secure ur life and that of ur children by having some properties in ur name .
Enjoy the dollar
Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
Do you really want to marry such a man? A man who used another woman in one of the worst ways possible to make a better life? They have got two children. Do you want these chidlren to suffer and be part of the reason for the hardships they are going to face because of a broken home? Do you want to marry a man who spent years with a woman pretending to love her and making a family with her without conscience? If yes, then I feel very sorry for you.

Apart from this, he told you he had married the woman for papers but you DON'T really know. Of course, he won't tell you that he may love her, too.

Do YOU want to be one of the reasons why three People suffer? A WIFE and TWO KIDS?
Do you think, you can build your happiness upon someone else's unhappiness.
HAve you EVER imagined what it would be like to be the white wife?
Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by fitzmayowa: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
Legit1: Na so man scarce reach be this?
I tire ooo...if the man finally leaves her for his white chick, she would come back here and start saying men are heartless, when it's obvious you are already stepping into disaster in the making...SMH

1 Like

Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
carefreewannabe: Do you really want to marry such a man? A man who used another woman in one of the worst ways possible to make a better life? They have got two children. Do you want these chidlren to suffer and be part of the reason for the hardships they are going to face because of a broken home? Do you want to marry a man who spent years with a woman pretending to love her and making a family with her without conscience? If yes, then I feel very sorry for you.

Apart from this, he told you he had married the woman for papers but you DON'T really know. Of course, he won't tell you that he may love her, too.

Do YOU want to be one of the reasons why three People suffer? A WIFE and TWO KIDS?
Do you think, you can build your happiness upon someone else's unhappiness.
HAve you EVER imagined what it would be like to be the white wife?

The goodnews is that the black ladies suffer more in this scenerio,He definitely won't come to endure the Naija sun and start afresh.Its delusional to think that the man will dump kids that have called him dad for years to be with her.I see a lot of ladies like this even wait for eternity for the man's return.Some won't even see him enough to carry his baby,thus they remain lonely and inconsolable.The much anticipated pounds and dollars might not even flow as expected when she mArries this guy.She has everything to lose in this triangle.

@OP,please learn from your environment and other people's experiences.parents consent to such marriages because they hope to share in the loot,not because they have your interest at heart.

1 Like

Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
byvan:

The goodnews is that the black ladies suffer more in this scenerio,He definitely won't come to endure the Naija sun and start afresh.Its delusional to think that the man will dump kids that have called him dad for years to be with her.I see a lot of ladies like this even wait for eternity for the man's return.Some won't even see him enough to carry his baby,thus they remain lonely and inconsolable.The much anticipated pounds and dollars might not even flow as expected when she mArries this guy.She has everything to lose in this triangle.

@OP,please learn from your environment and other people's experiences.parents consent to such marriages because they hope to share in the loot,not because they have your interest at heart.

Never marry someone else's husband is my firm principle. If you do, it's your own fault.
Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by Coldfaya(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
maureensylvia: hw cn i tel hm dt i dnt want hm anymore?

Lol @ this ?? Its simple nah just dial his number n pronounce these words; ma guy I nor do again. That's hw u can tell him. Isn't dat what u asked for?
Mtchewww for ppl sef. Later now u come baq here n start crying over spilt milk.
Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by 190: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
Legit1: Na so man scarce reach be this?

embarassed embarassed
Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
Get him to legally divorce his wife before marrying you or else his wife will come down here in naija and cause more harm than that of the woman on FP
Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by lumideezle(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
My dear, this your same story happened or should I say is happening 2 an Aunty of mine. The guy got married. 2 whitee 4 papers abroad , promised her heaven and earth here in Naija and married her,would you believe that she is almost 50 years now and has not enjoyed her husbby 4 1 year straight? To make matters worse, she dosent have a child 4 him beacuse where the man dey to give her belle now ??
I am trying to get her to see and comment on this thread so she can give you real life advice from her exp.
All I can say is Don't do IT! Pray 2 God 4 your own man.
I hope she agrees to comment on this just told her that a friend of mine is about making a mistake that she should pls come and advice
Re: Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 15, 2013
maureensylvia: nawa 4u guys,hw cn u refer me 2as d 2nd option? Is dia no way to solve dz problem?hw cn i tel hm dt i dnt want hm anymore?

Tell him you no longer think the relationship will work out between you two. Tell him you're moving on and you wish him the best of luck with his wife and children. Keep it simple.

maureensylvia: pls i forgot to tell you guys that his parents are aware and have already accepted me into the family,i think he wants to come back to naija permanetly even though the white wife wont live with him. Am rily confused cos i love him,is there no way to solve this problem,even if i shud quit him,how do i do dat.help me my fellow naija.i love u all

You "think he wants to come back to naija permanently...". Don't make any assumptions.
Look before you leap.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Guys Feel After Breaking Up? / Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks / Ladies ..husband Material 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.