Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Socialite Roman Goddess Has Revealed That Her Body Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Socialite Roman Goddess Has Revealed That Her Body Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For (1958 Views)

Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo / Roman Goddess Showcases Her Cleavage And Fat Camel Toe In New Saucy Photo / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Socialite Roman Goddess Has Revealed That Her Body Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For by bmd10mix: 11:36am On May 12, 2023
Curvy Nigerian socialite, Roman Goddess, has revealed that her physical endowments have afforded her a lot of great opportunities.

She claimed in an interview that having a good figure has helped her out because it has given her access to many opportunities.

She explained that she had to opt for liposuction to enhance her body.

She said she does not regret undergoing surgeries to enhance her beauty, adding that her bodily endowment has opened a lot of doors for her.

The social media influencer disclosed this in a recent interview with Pulse Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/kum_18world/status/1656971006760583171?t=P-AXul9SI1uIWwsneJ4PWQ&s=19

Re: Socialite Roman Goddess Has Revealed That Her Body Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For by Arbiter9(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2023
This isn't beauty it's cartoonish

4 Likes

Re: Socialite Roman Goddess Has Revealed That Her Body Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For by Nobody: 11:40am On May 12, 2023
It's the way of life. If you don't have a brain, have a body 🤷. Thankfully for some gender, the body is enough cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Socialite Roman Goddess Has Revealed That Her Body Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For by eepeepook: 11:59am On May 12, 2023
The second picture looks enticing. Her round face destroys the illusion. It shows she hates an active lifestyle. Gym sure pass, but there's no way to convince this type.
Re: Socialite Roman Goddess Has Revealed That Her Body Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For by Omihanifa: 12:00pm On May 12, 2023
Olosho work
Re: Socialite Roman Goddess Has Revealed That Her Body Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For by Idonweak: 5:18pm On May 12, 2023
Well, this exactly what i talked about in my thread below 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/7656326/most-important-thing-need-woman
Re: Socialite Roman Goddess Has Revealed That Her Body Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For by Astra101: 9:36pm On May 12, 2023
Re: Socialite Roman Goddess Has Revealed That Her Body Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For by willi926(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2023
This girl go get pungent odour. I see her like someone using heavy perf. to cover her smell.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma / What Is The Use This Thing? / He Says He Loves Me But I'm Not Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.