Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Alas! Her Defenses Has Fallen. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alas! Her Defenses Has Fallen. (768 Views)

What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... / Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alas! Her Defenses Has Fallen. by Veenbanks(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2023
I never believed in love 🥰 at first sight but upon setting my eyes on her, I was carried away by her beauty, her attributes can really make a man go crazy. Indeed, my heart was captivated😍.

What I didn't grasp was the pains😳 she brought to most people that crossed her path then I began to do my findings, why would something so beautiful bring forth so much pain, I didn't grasp, I was perturbed yet excited, shinning teeth like one that won a lottery😁. The crazy part was that🤨, the more I searched for answers the more she lured me in, even when she hurt me with the pains of numerous blown accounts, I knew she had me by the balls, there was no turning back. I had invested too much to give up now🙄.

From heartbreak to heartbreak, I began to feel weak, depressed but after doing the right, and proper thing, I began to get to know her, I began to understand the very language she understands very well, and all what she has been convey to me😉.

Eureka! with my sweet charms, and perseverance, she began to respond to my soft touches, and rewards me with her sweet kisses😋.

Alas! her defenses has fallen, and even though every now, and then she stings me with losses, she never fails to reward me with her sweetness of profits💰💰💰 from the financial market.

If indeed you what to know the secrets behind my sweet charms, receiving massive profits 💰from her, and also getting the keys to her heart. Join me on my telegram channel Veenacademy. And you will be glad you did.

I remain my humble self Veen.🤗
Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 Like

Re: Alas! Her Defenses Has Fallen. by Bluezy13(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2023
...and I tried,
Oh yes I tried...
To make obvious his helpless infatuated illusion, but I heard a voice saying: "Son of man trouble not, for the depth of his infatuation is beyond redemption Les he make an enemy of you. For he knows not that the vixen cares less of him "
And then I realized that only reality can save him.

Oh...poor soul.

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Requirements For Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.