Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago (54258 Views)

I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Burgerlomo: 12:21am On May 13, 2023
Beautiful girl, God bless both of them 🙏 👍
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by saintbillion(m): 12:32am On May 13, 2023
jamesversion:

Me, as my third.
Just dey play
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by saintbillion(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2023
Skyview01:

Na plantain!

wetin de worry you!

To plank you dey hungry me!
Hehehe. Easy oo boss. She's ripe na. I know say those akwa ibom boys go done dey chop her even

1 Like

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by saintbillion(m): 12:34am On May 13, 2023
RevolverOcelot:

Calm down. She too young.
Young kee.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by saintbillion(m): 12:34am On May 13, 2023
7arrows:

Child molester.
U can say that again.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Smartguyboy(m): 12:52am On May 13, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Transformation 101.
No one is ugly…
Everyone just need care.
Na money jab man
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by cococandy(f): 1:04am On May 13, 2023
It breaks my heart that people who claim they have the love of God in them can look at other humans especially children and want to torture or kill them on the name of the fighting evil spirits

2 Likes

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by cococandy(f): 1:05am On May 13, 2023
You’re disgusting
saintbillion:

Hehehe. Easy oo boss. She's ripe na. I know say those akwa ibom boys go done dey chop her even

2 Likes

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by zinaunreal(m): 1:08am On May 13, 2023
saintbillion:

This one done ripe.

You no go focus the topic on ground

1 Like

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by cococandy(f): 1:08am On May 13, 2023
techbroX:
Right from the days of Mary Slessor, Africans have refused to stop these superstitious & barbaric acts. It's always the white folks coming to save African children.

God save our continent!

Don’t get it twisted white people also pose the greatest danger to Africans. So it does both ways. No group of people are monolithic
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by cococandy(f): 1:11am On May 13, 2023
SIRTee15:
That's why people see whites as next to God. See the wonders of logical reasoning compared to superstitious thinking based on primitive culture.
Africans we really need to step.
Whites are not special, it's just all about a modern culture that functions on logic and scientifical approach to issues of life.
Africans, stop calling children witches, it makes no sense.

There are also a lot of ultra religious and backwards white people.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by enemachris(m): 1:37am On May 13, 2023
That attitude of accusing poor innocent children of witchcraft is synonymous with Akwa Ibom and Calabar people. undecided
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by SIRTee15: 2:12am On May 13, 2023
cococandy:

There are also a lot of ultra religious and backwards white people.

The average decides the outcome. U don't even want to compare primitive beliefs in the west to that in Africa.
In Africa people believe cutting human head and putting it inside Calabash will bring money. That's outrageous.

2 Likes

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by cococandy(f): 2:47am On May 13, 2023
SIRTee15:

In Africa people believe cutting human head and putting it inside Calabash will bring money. That's outrageous.

I do agree on that bit.
It’s indeed ridiculous
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by nokspos: 2:57am On May 13, 2023
which one can you create? and your families with normal sizes, where you the one that created them ?
baralatie:
Please this is a different girl child o
This one is different from the one that wore oversized Chelsea top

Thank God for intervention
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Nobody: 3:25am On May 13, 2023
I just love her and the work she's doing. It's a shame that it's a non-Nigerian who was moved enough to intervene and help these kids accused of being child witches. God bless her.

2 Likes

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Weknowbetter: 3:25am On May 13, 2023
All people need is an opportunity, so happy for this beautiful girl. Her ignorant family probably couldn't feed her so they beat and banished her away. No one can't stop her destiny. Not even you old man nairaland.com that can't control your lust and want to distract and marry her now. Where were you when she was homeless, small and starving?
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:41am On May 13, 2023
When I hear Akwa Ibom and Calabar, I wonder why wickedness is fun.

Human being is like a dog there.
But why are we like this, just bitter, how can a kid or someone be a witch.

1 Like

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by sonnie10: 3:55am On May 13, 2023
GOFRONT:
Now she is ambassador for CloseUp with her Tomatoe hairstyle.
It’s cornrows hairstyle.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Jalaw: 4:07am On May 13, 2023
author=saintbillion post=123095395]
But why Akwa Ibom people too believe in witch stuff, calabar people too like to lynched thief and burn them sad sad[/quote]

Have you been to Edo?
Travel and see
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by zedegit: 4:22am On May 13, 2023
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Litmus: 4:48am On May 13, 2023
techbroX:
Right from the days of Mary Slessor, Africans have refused to stop these superstitious & barbaric acts. It's always the white folks coming to save African children.

God save our continent!

You state these things but you may have a difficult time rebutting the accusation that it was actually European Christianity that introduced the concept of witches to Africa and the burning of them thereof.

The history of Europe is fraught with the notion of witches and wizards and the persecution of them to death by all manner of diabolical means.

Befor the introduction of Islam and Christianity to Africa, there does no appear to be clear evidence that primordial Africa societies had concepts of Witches and Wizards. Also the relation to supernatural forces didn't seem to follow an easy dichotomy such as Good and Evil. I suspect that it was European missionaries that labelled practices in Africa as heathen and subverted the minds of natives, so that they saw themselves through the eyes of Europeans. Why did some tribes in Eastern Nigeria abandon twins in forest or forbade the consumption of certain foods, what were the reason for human sacrifices? Why were the native medicine men that proscribed such practices often revered by the community as part of the leadership and not burned as evil witches ??
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by mysticwarrior(m): 4:58am On May 13, 2023
That Denish woman is really doing a commendable job.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by randymirrors(f): 5:41am On May 13, 2023
adecz:

The Area Ibom & Cross River natives
are too backwards and unbelievably
superstitious.. 😲👹😈👺

That is why they generally do not progress❗️❗️

TUFIAKWA❗️❗️❗️

But how her kpekus come swell up
like fresh bread nah..😎

I think you're right. The guy I dated in school was akwa ibom. I regret dating that guy till date.

2 Likes

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:55am On May 13, 2023
Donchieli:
She fit still be witch

abi witches no fit glow or fine

Na the point she de try make?

Your brain na akamu full inside. Empty mugu.

1 Like

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by highoctane: 5:57am On May 13, 2023
This was a thorough investigative report by Aljazeera, and there was another about Cross river state, where teenage girls are sold as slaves to borrow money.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by AnanseK(m): 6:15am On May 13, 2023
grin cheesy
Aurelius1:
Shut that gutter you call mouth! Between Northern and Southern Nigeria which is more primitive? Go school una no gree. Na the idiotic Lugard I blame Sha.

One of them is here and angered by the truth
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by drlateef: 6:30am On May 13, 2023
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Nobody: 6:34am On May 13, 2023
Litmus:

1. You state these things but you may have a difficult time rebutting the accusation that it was actually European Christianity that introduced the concept of witches to Africa and the burning of them thereof.

2. Why did some tribes in Eastern Nigeria abandon twins in forest or forbade the consumption of certain foods, what were the reason for human sacrifices? Why were the native medicine men that proscribed such practices often revered by the community as part of the leadership and not burned as evil witches ??

1. I find your line of thought quite naive (no offense intended) as you seem to believe that "the concept of witches" was "introduced by European Christianity". Pls tell me, was witchcraft itself introduced by the European Christians? If witchcraft wasn't introduced by the missionaries, how was the "concept of witches" alien to the African society? If you're denying the existence of witchcraft and ritualistic, fetish, idolatrous practices in the African society, prior to the coming of the missionaries, then I'd know you're just engaging in blatant denial cos we know these things are enshrined in some of our traditions and exist till this very day!

2. You tell me why they were killing twins in Cross River, you tell me why certain Igbo tribes were abandoning twins in the forest, that's if you have all the historical evidences... And why contradict yourself altogether by mentioning both the barbaric acts of old and some perceived traditional leadership roles? If that's supposed to trigger a philosophical inquest, then it's not well put together, sorry. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Also, I find it really unnecessarily defensive that you're trying to put the blame on the Europeans when in fact our own society, till date, oppresses its own people and many Africans rely on foreign sources, traveling abroad to make a living.

The fact is that we don't love each other enough in Africa. We are divided, tribalistic and certain things we perceive as our "culture" are outrightly barbaric as they emanated from a place of ignorance. Nevertheless, we have beautiful cultural practices, but to deny our challenges as a society is downright atrocious.

2 Likes

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by saintbillion(m): 6:46am On May 13, 2023
cococandy:
You’re disgusting
I know
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Lilymax(f): 7:01am On May 13, 2023
saintbillion:
grin grin
So na like this, this sweet fine girl for just die just like that? She fine oooo. Won't mind taking her as my second wife.

You are disgusting! You and the 74 perverts that liked this comment.
Repulsive humans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.