Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago (54222 Views)

I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Basicend: 9:49am On May 14, 2023
Munzy14:

Nye nye nye...Okoto meowssss

Truth takes time, but speaks and lightens forever at the due time.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Nefort: 2:03pm On May 14, 2023
maasoap:

Poverty, illiteracy and ignorance. It is mostly believed when parents of such kids swim in poverty. They would just be looking for someone to blame.

Meanwhile, people like you voted for yes daddy who takes advice from a madman grin grin grin
People like me voted for a first class product, accountant, builder of successful men while people like you voted for a third class graduate, philosopher who can never point to human resources he moulded to achieve greater things in life
You are a clear example of the uneducated people that I spoke about. If you were educated you would have know that excelling in life and being a responsible human has nothing to do with being a first class graduate.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by maasoap(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2023
Nefort:

You are a clear example of the uneducated people that I spoke about. If you were educated you would have know that excelling in life and being a responsible human has nothing to do with being a first class graduate.
You tell me one aspect of life where Obi excelled more than Tinubu now. Dude was even secretly cause religions problem because of personal ambition
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Nefort: 9:43pm On May 14, 2023
maasoap:

You tell me one aspect of life where Obi excelled more than Tinubu now. Dude was even secretly cause religions problem because of personal ambition
Peter Obi was never a drug dealer or a looter and Godfather who looted his state's resources like Tinubu. Peter Obi is not a criminal like Tinubu. That alone is an achievement. Unfortunately uneducated people like you will never understand the disgust in electing a criminal into office.

And which religious problem did he cause? Just because he visited churches?
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Shadysen: 8:43pm On May 15, 2023
ogify1:

You’re one.
Lol, oboy, see conclusion, funny being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.