Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) (48353 Views)

Re: Apostle Kassy Chukwu ~ Sgt. Ifeanyi Okpara / Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F / Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Thoceen: 8:28pm On May 14, 2023
DSS don dey look for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by billyG(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2023
How Remi go poison her beloved oko what kind of advice is that?..make U go strangle am na!oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 8:35pm On May 14, 2023
May your own wife poison you, and you call yourself a follower of Christ

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 8:39pm On May 14, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Low self esteem and poverty has finish this one life, have you eaten today? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have not. Should I send my account number so you credit as a proof of your wealth. What ever you credit will be published here.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Onucs(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2023
How can a man stand on the pulpit or alter of God and say this rubbish?

And see the way his congregation de pay close attention to this babarism. TBH, Christianity don dey fear me

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Bigchristo: 8:45pm On May 14, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLjMB7Bnvn8

A viral video emerged from the social media where an Apostle identified as Kassy Chukwu of Peniel International Church preaching from the Pulpit told his church members that the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU ought to have been poisoned by his wife because he was too old to be the president of Nigeria, SOJ WORLDWIDE reported.

"How wish Jagaban wife poisoned Jagaban we for no dey do all these thing we dey do so, I no say make Im wife poison am o, I no say make she no still poison am.  Old man cannot lead us, old man cannot lead us."

He added that if the woman added small poison, Jagaban would not have witnessed the primary election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRq0HF1NcLA

https://www.sojworldnews.com/big-story-tinubu-should-have-been-poisned-by-his-wife-apostle-kassy-chuckwu-video-plus-full-details/

I don’t like Tinubu but this is too extreme, never wish anyone death
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Wutinky: 8:48pm On May 14, 2023
PoloG:
lands that we can reclaim any time we like ..

Abi you nor see wetin happen for ajao estate

You are probably a kid because you don't know anything about land act or you are under illusion, nobody will lose any land legally bought in Lagos
I own properties outside Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Wutinky: 8:48pm On May 14, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

I have not. Should I send my account number so you credit as a proof of your wealth. What ever you credit will be published here.

Yes send your account werey
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Ingocof(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

A viral video emerged from the social media where an Apostle identified as Kassy Chukwu of Peniel International Church preaching from the Pulpit told his church members that the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU ought to have been poisoned by his wife because he was too old to be the president of Nigeria, SOJ WORLDWIDE reported.

"How wish Jagaban wife poisoned Jagaban we for no dey do all these thing we dey do so, I no say make Im wife poison am o, I no say make she no still poison am.  Old man cannot lead us, old man cannot lead us."

He added that if the woman added small poison, Jagaban would not have witnessed the primary election.

https://www.sojworldnews.com/big-story-tinubu-should-have-been-poisned-by-his-wife-apostle-kassy-chuckwu-video-plus-full-details/

See the mindset of an Igbo man, and especially someone that calls himself a man of God.
These people are filled with hate and are irredeemably bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:00pm On May 14, 2023
Wutinky:

Yes send your account werey

Account number: 41904190
Bank: Fidelity Bank
Name: Peta Obe.
grin
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by PoloG: 9:04pm On May 14, 2023
Wutinky:

You are probably a kid because you don't know anything about land act or you are under illusion, nobody will lose any land legally bought in Lagos
I own properties outside Nigeria
omo igbo keep deceiving yourself with your imaginary properties

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by mrkia(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2023
And we woke up this morning to the news of one RCCG pastor trying to bring out the importance of churches in the existence of my dear Country. Of course, I wanted to comment then but my mind told me to exercise patient to have more fresh evidences to buttress my point that churches are actually the engineers of almost all the troubles we are currently battling with in this nation.

NIGERIA and Nigerians may not recover from the kind of havoc this pastor and his likes have caused in our nation. The Yoruba's are the ones badly affected by the uncouth attitudes of these bad - mouthing pastors.

It's only in Yoruba land that religion made no impact in the way we related with one another before the Advent of these emotional pastors.

Could you imagine now a Yoruba will pass by another Yoruba without greeting each other once it's been noticed that they of difference religion. This action is alien in Yoruba land before the Advent of the likes of pastors ibiyome, oyedepo, sulaiman ....
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Ken4Christ: 9:17pm On May 14, 2023
He is not a servant of God and he cannot be. What he is saying is not consistent with the scriptures. I pity his gullible followers.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Wutinky: 9:20pm On May 14, 2023
PoloG:
omo igbo keep deceiving yourself with your imaginary properties

Nobody will lose her/his property in Lagos even in thousand years to come unless the person decide to sell
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by TheboyGhost(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin

After on the 29 of May, all of you will surely learn to control your mouth.

Can someone remind me of the name of that man in Lagos State whose mouth has landed him into big trouble. One Eze like that.

And what about that one that made a fool of himself in the air plane.

More scapegoats will be made grin

I have first hand information that after 29 of May some platforms, through the court of law will be shut down for enhancing disunity and disrespect of the government . And that hence forth, DSS will spring into action to filter the remaining social media by arresting individuals and organizations who tend to be public nuisance.

I think you have a second hand information Mr.

Stop living in fairy lands and stop creating fairy tales please.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by PoloG: 9:22pm On May 14, 2023
Wutinky:

Nobody will lose her/his property in Lagos even in thousand years to come unless the person decide to sell
what of the ones LASG crushed in ajao estate the other day?

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Wutinky: 9:26pm On May 14, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

I am sure you have gone to sleep inside that brown roof with tiny window even cat will find it difficult pass through it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
probably the small 100 Naira internet you subscribe is finish.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:27pm On May 14, 2023
TheboyGhost:

I think you have a second hand information Mr.

Stop living in fairy lands and stop creating fairy tales please.

Do what it takes to be a scapegoat and you will get it first hand. grin

You think s'eun's efforts of recent to stabilize Nairaland and rid it off all kinds of nuisance is accidental?! He got the information first hand too.

https://www.nairaland.com/7631314/total-ban-use-ethnic-slurs
Dey play.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by richie240: 9:33pm On May 14, 2023
emmatex2020:
Why are people from South East like this? How will a preacher be saying things like this about the president elect? That's the reason why I personally don't like them for one day. They are always filled with hates and bitterness. God forbid they rule Nigeria.
Just imagine if this bitterness is in d mind of an igbo pastor do we need to be surprised at d hate and bitterness in d heart of d average igboman??

Ingocof:

See the mindset of an Igbo man, and especially someone that calls himself a man of God.
These people are filled with hate and are irredeemably bigots.

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by richie240: 9:39pm On May 14, 2023
Flamezreal:
Please has the guy in soldier uniform been reported? With his access to weapon, he's a disaster waiting to happen.
Not to my knowledge.

Imagine such a bigot as a member of d presidential guard. Is dt not a disaster waiting to happen?

If tmr he's sidelined from a sensitive post despite his brilliancy and intelligence sebi he wee open mouth waaaah and be claiming "victimization"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by TheboyGhost(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Do what it takes to be a scapegoat and you will get it first hand. grin

You think s'eun's efforts of recent to stabilize Nairaland and rid it off all kinds of nuisance is accidental?!

Dey play.

Hmmm, Good luck with your day dreams. I am busy with better things.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:49pm On May 14, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Hmmm, Good luck with your day dreams. I am busy with better things.

You better be. It the best way of avoiding being used as a scapegoat.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:51pm On May 14, 2023
Thoceen:
DSS don dey look for the guy.
grin
You mean d guy don go hide?!
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Excelbliss81: 9:52pm On May 14, 2023
RockHard:
Smh. The level of bitterness-induced bigotry emanating from some Obi supporters on top this election matter is quite disturbing. As in, pure unadulterated hatred, mixed with bigotry, bile, and bitterness. They just can't help exposing themselves. Too bad they'll have to live with all that for the next 8-yrs.

What makes him an Obi supporter?
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Wutinky: 10:14pm On May 14, 2023
Excelbliss81:

What makes him an Obi supporter?

Why do you want to waste your precious time with those bigots
Don't mind those fool, their life has been damaged with low self esteem
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by occfx: 10:30pm On May 14, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

This one mixed trams with mkpuru miri enter pulpit
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:57pm On May 14, 2023
NONSENSE TANTRUMS,
ARE YOU GOD?
ARE YOU GOD?
ARE YIU GOD?
IF GOD ALLOWED TINUBU TO SWORN IT MEANS,HE HAS A PURPOSE FOR NIGERIA,LET THE ALMIGHTY DO HIS THING,YOU ALL HAVE LITTLE BRAINS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. angry
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:22pm On May 14, 2023
PoloG:
you do that is why you quoted her cool

Cursed tribe from the pit of hell grin

Nah..... The person who waste his time hating is actually the cursed while I cross my legs and sip my juice. Life can't be hard for the hated, since the blessings is not in the hands of the HATER.

THEY ARE BUNCH OF LOSERS 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Segzy19: 11:23pm On May 14, 2023
This one is surely a false prophet.
He is not a Christian or a pastor. A real man of God cannot be wishing death on another han being who has not offended him in any way.

Surely, DSS must visit this idiot.

Stupid bigot! By God's grace Tinubu will be sworn in on May 29. Anyone who is not happy with it can commit suicide....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by basybasy: 11:29pm On May 14, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

See what this idiotic and fake Igbo pastor is saying. Someone like this might not even see December, 2023. He is a cursed pastor. I just pity igbos and Obi followers. It is not today WC they failed election. Igbos are cursed
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by missymide: 12:17am On May 15, 2023
People spew things sha all because they have mouth. Apostle can do the job since Remi no get poisoning sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) / Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri / Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.