Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) (48385 Views)

Re: Apostle Kassy Chukwu ~ Sgt. Ifeanyi Okpara / Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F / Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by oyatz(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Well this is just 20% of what agbadorians showed to GEJ
I stand with the pastor
Jezibel should have slipped otapiapia inside his amala

Nigeria really dodged a bullet by rejecting these people.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by HomorBj(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2023
Okealaaye:
And not a single Igbo man has come out to specifically condemn this guy! I didn't see that on the first page of this thread.

Condemn wetin, be like u never go East before as a neutral person from another tribe? U go know say that hatred is more like an hereditary thing for them.i served there between, na first hand experience bro.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Bluntemperor: 2:35pm On May 14, 2023
WorldRichest:
Another idiot on the pulpit

But why the hate,na?
What manners of apostolic gathering and messages is this?
You see the lies sold on ' Mandate Stolen'
Ok o,make Una continue!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Dchampion65: 2:45pm On May 14, 2023
I doubt his apostolic calling.
We are called to save souls.
All these ungodly utterances from the pulpit shall be accounted.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Lanrefront90: 2:46pm On May 14, 2023
Imagine someone that called himself pastor saying this on a pulpit .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by ajunwa70(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2023
Not good to use Death wish for person Husband & Papa.....
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by willibounce1(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2023
RockHard:
Smh. The level of bitterness-induced bigotry emanating from some IGBO Obi supporters on top this election matter is quite disturbing. As in, pure unadulterated hatred, mixed with bigotry, bile, and bitterness. They just can't help exposing themselves. Too bad they'll have to live with all that for the next 8-yrs.

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2023
Alliswell248:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Your hatred is insignificant.
Sore losers

your popsyyyyy left blocoz
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by willibounce1(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2023
Is04970:
Only a man from a SOUTH EAST IGBO will talk like this.
This is utterly shameful.
The other day a priest openly claimed 1 Igbo man is equivalent to 500 men and his audience applauded him.
If a supposed pastor among them could talk like this one can only imagine how they reason in the region.

FIXED
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by willibounce1(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2023
At least you all don't need more confirmations that these biafra.ud people are extremely daft. These are the kind of people you want to allow to be president in a country? Even the useless biafra.ud they want, they will never get it. People like these should not be allowed to govern themselves without supervision. They are extremely dangerous species. They need to be monitored at all times and we must continue to tame and teach then how to be civil and live like normal humans.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by emekauser(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2023
Mind your words. This is not good

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by yommygift15: 3:20pm On May 14, 2023
If this animal is picked to defend his stupid pronouncements now, the arije nidi ibaje will start to crying foul, it's a shame some tout in animalistic pastors of nowadays knows nothing but bitterness

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by package7(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2023
I told you igbos extractions are set of useless people have ever seen. Every thing about igbos are fake. Omo Ale ibo.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by spiralwedge(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2023
People from the SE are terrible people, uncouth and mannerless sons and daughters of b!tches.
Smh…

In real life, stay away from them and do business with them with caution. Worse is to marry one.
Don’t trust one in any religious setting.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by omooba74(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2023
shocked shocked shocked...that a joke or what?
Odogwuzack:

A church organized Night vigil in the East just to pray for Tinubu's death.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by omooba74(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2023
May good sense not far from you,the ibos are special breed of people with bile and hatred in their genes,most of them sleep and wake up with bitterness in their heart.l won't advice any of my close relations to marry from there...
randymirrors:

I'm yet to understand why anyone with common sense will marry from that tribe. Let them marry one another so that their bile and despicable way of life will revolve around and remain with them.

A tribe that forces a widow to drink the water used in bathing her late husband's corpse, a tribe that doesn't give their female siblings inheritance, a tribe that when the father dies, the unmarried female members in the man's family must shave their heads, a tribe that use their female children to make money from their to be in-laws under the guise of bride price.. ahn ahn this is too much. These barbaric acts say a lot about them.

I believe in tackling problems from the root cause. If you take a look at the igbo culture and tradition, you'll understand why Igbos act the way they do and why they tend to be barbaric in their ways. Nobody can stop or change igbo hatred. It's from their roots.

The Bible says "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh). It's from their evil hearts they form their customs (customary laws and traditions which I highlighted above). Hope you get what I'm saying?

I trust in Tinubu's wisdom. That man is God's chosen to get the job done and He has given him the power to trample over his enemies. The ibos are like ants under his foot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Dittodat: 3:49pm On May 14, 2023
Typical brainwashed delusional IPOB religious fanatical terrorist monkey, just like Peter Obi their religious fanatical leader.
This ba@tard should be picked up and locked up just like Namdiot Coward Cownu. They all belong in the zoo cage for IPOB monkeys.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by randymirrors(f): 4:02pm On May 14, 2023
omooba74:
May good sense not far from you,the ibos are special breed of people with bile and hatred in their genes,most of them sleep and wake up with bitterness in their heart.l won't advice any of my close relations to marry from there...

You spoke my mind better and with few words. Succinct. Very apt. Thank you.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by MeineMutter: 4:13pm On May 14, 2023
There are some things you don’t say, even if you are tipsy.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by emmatex2020: 4:23pm On May 14, 2023
Why are people from South East like this? How will a preacher be saying things like this about the president elect? That's the reason why I personally don't like them for one day. They are always filled with hates and bitterness. God forbid they rule Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Johnn74: 4:25pm On May 14, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by JohnnA1: 4:37pm On May 14, 2023
randymirrors:

Then the Yoruba men marrying their ladies are
just plain stupid. They reduce the Yoruba race by intermarrying. These evil people should be left to marry each other. It's just common sense.
GBAM! Especially, with the bevy of beautiful Yoruba girls we have scattered all over. EXCEPT God has ordained such union, I think it's silly for a Yoruba dude marrying from that side.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by silverx(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLjMB7Bnvn8

A viral video emerged from the social media where an Apostle identified as Kassy Chukwu of Peniel International Church preaching from the Pulpit told his church members that the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU ought to have been poisoned by his wife because he was too old to be the president of Nigeria, SOJ WORLDWIDE reported. This one is not a man of God but a Gangstar.

"How wish Jagaban wife poisoned Jagaban we for no dey do all these thing we dey do so, I no say make Im wife poison am o, I no say make she no still poison am.  Old man cannot lead us, old man cannot lead us."

He added that if the woman added small poison, Jagaban would not have witnessed the primary election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRq0HF1NcLA

https://www.sojworldnews.com/big-story-tinubu-should-have-been-poisned-by-his-wife-apostle-kassy-chuckwu-video-plus-full-details/

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by kaywhy09(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2023
Effect of hard drug
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by omooba74(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2023
You are welcome,may GOD saves us from animals in human's form...
randymirrors:

You spoke my mind better and with few words. Succinct. Very apt. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by silverx(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLjMB7Bnvn8

A viral video emerged from the social media where an Apostle identified as Kassy Chukwu of Peniel International Church preaching from the Pulpit told his church members that the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU ought to have been poisoned by his wife because he was too old to be the president of Nigeria, SOJ WORLDWIDE reported.

"How wish Jagaban wife poisoned Jagaban we for no dey do all these thing we dey do so, I no say make Im wife poison am o, I no say make she no still poison am.  Old man cannot lead us, old man cannot lead us."

He added that if the woman added small poison, Jagaban would not have witnessed the primary election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRq0HF1NcLA

https://www.sojworldnews.com/big-story-tinubu-should-have-been-poisned-by-his-wife-apostle-kassy-chuckwu-video-plus-full-details/

This one is not a man of God but a gangster.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by randymirrors(f): 4:52pm On May 14, 2023
JohnnA1:
GBAM! Especially, with the bevvy of beautiful Yoruba girls we have scattered all over. EXCEPT God has ordained such union, I think it's silly for a Yoruba dude marrying from that side.

Sorry to say, but I tend to see them as weak, incomplete, Yoruba men. Don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by omooba74(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2023
Why this hatred? Is it a crime to aspire and get elected as President? These people should eschew bitterness n hatred and move on, elections have come and gone,winners have emerged, destiny can never be changed.Despite all odds,he still the President elect but the heart of man is wicked and I pray that no weapon fashion against Tinubu shall prosper...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by randymirrors(f): 4:54pm On May 14, 2023
angry
emmatex2020:
Why are people from South East like this? How will a preacher be saying things like this about the president elect? That's the reason why I personally don't like them for one day. They are always filled with hates and bitterness. God forbid they rule Nigeria.

Haha.. you tried. Me I don't like them for a minute.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by ebenholer2(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2023
THIS IS THE CASE OF WHEN BIBLE IS NO MORE THE STANDARD FOR PREACHING BUT ENVIRONMENT. CAN SOMEBODY TELL IF THESE UTTERANCES HAVE BIBLICAL BACK UP BUT HERETICAL STATEMENTS

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:39pm On May 14, 2023
Ha.... No nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.