Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) (48390 Views)

Re: Apostle Kassy Chukwu ~ Sgt. Ifeanyi Okpara / Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F / Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by colonelwealth(m): 12:26am On May 15, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLjMB7Bnvn8

A viral video emerged from the social media where an Apostle identified as Kassy Chukwu of Peniel International Church preaching from the Pulpit told his church members that the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU ought to have been poisoned by his wife because he was too old to be the president of Nigeria, SOJ WORLDWIDE reported.

"How wish Jagaban wife poisoned Jagaban we for no dey do all these thing we dey do so, I no say make Im wife poison am o, I no say make she no still poison am.  Old man cannot lead us, old man cannot lead us."

He added that if the woman added small poison, Jagaban would not have witnessed the primary election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRq0HF1NcLA

https://www.sojworldnews.com/big-story-tinubu-should-have-been-poisned-by-his-wife-apostle-kassy-chuckwu-video-plus-full-details/

If this is true then this so called "pastor" has been possessed by the spirit of wickedness and evil mechanization.

This is evil and I condemn it...he should be disciplined for teaching such wickedness.
That you are not a Tinubu's fan does mean you should speak such wickedness towards him.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Augustenite(m): 12:33am On May 15, 2023
priceactionx:
I never believe this story until I opened the site and saw my self. Gosh... This is far from a pastor. Look at him very well, this is the type of people that will have issue with someone and send cultists and hired assassins and hit men to kill the person. He was even saying the innocent Remi should have prepared food for him, let him eat good food and after sleep use pillow snurf life out of him. It is very very very EVIL PERSON that can have this kind of thinking, someone like CULTIST HITMAN . Look at him how comfortable he was saying it.

As a man thinketh so he is. This election really opened many things and brought out hidden beasts in many people's heart. See him encouraging women to poison their husband especially politicians. If I talk now , they will say person is tribalist.
I wish his wife too do that to him unbehalf of his agrieved church members that wont be happy with his careless talks.
Please DSS should not slack.

Don't worry yourself, his case is already opened as I speak with you in our office.. he will soon be surmoned .. someone must be made a scape goat
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Couldntfigurean: 7:52am On May 15, 2023
oyatz:

Nigeria really dodged a bullet by rejecting these people.
your eyes will open when ashitwaju nuclear bomb go dey blow

I just dey wait the excuse una go use,maybe na still 16 years of PDP”
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by ejimatic: 8:34am On May 15, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

A viral video emerged from the social media where an Apostle identified as Kassy Chukwu of Peniel International Church preaching from the Pulpit told his church members that the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU ought to have been poisoned by his wife because he was too old to be the president of Nigeria, SOJ WORLDWIDE reported.

"How wish Jagaban wife poisoned Jagaban we for no dey do all these thing we dey do so, I no say make Im wife poison am o, I no say make she no still poison am.  Old man cannot lead us, old man cannot lead us."

He added that if the woman added small poison, Jagaban would not have witnessed the primary election.

https://www.sojworldnews.com/big-story-tinubu-should-have-been-poisned-by-his-wife-apostle-kassy-chuckwu-video-plus-full-details/

Th way God works is great! This pastor and all his generation with his tribe will lick BAT feet for eight years. Who says there is no God?
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Tito24: 8:37am On May 15, 2023
yarimo:
And Christians want there religion to be respected
ibos not Christians

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by orisa37: 9:03am On May 15, 2023
THOU SHALL NEITHER KILL NOR INSINUATE TO KILL..
CHUCKWU, YOU ARE JOBLESS AND YOU ARE A FULANI TERRORIST.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Folajustin(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2023
Waterbear:

Actually in the east they intimidated people not to vote for Obi example what happened at River State

Brother dump dump!!!
Is river Eastern state?
Get ur facts right & stop saying rubbish!

U all complain that election was rigged, yet APC had 2 seating governor out 5 state in east but have 5percent vote in the region. Obi is the one dat rigged de election but still lose same election because 5 state can't guarantee u victory in a country of 37state
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Jagabanarmy: 9:39am On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Okay, since Remi Tinubu refused to poison her husband, Kassy Chukwu can now organise his church members to go kill him using any means available.

Alternatively, he should be the Nnamdi Kanu of Tinubu's administration, after all, Nnamdi Kanu made alot of money out of hatred for Buhari.

If this animal is picked to go answer some questions now, he will start playing the victim card as usual.

Tinubu really needs to be very careful with
the kind of human beings he selects as workers in Aso Rock. And this includes cleaners, cooks, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, engineers, drivers, technicians etc. He also needs to be careful with members of his security.
Now I know you are highly intelligent.see Kanu made so much money from Igbos in aboard. So much money, I used to tell my Igbo friends this but many are so gullible and ignorant that they can't see this. Kanu is a criminal.. period . For the pastor, he will get sense pretty soon . Freedom of speech does not guarante reckless utterance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Jagabanarmy: 9:47am On May 15, 2023
JohnnA1:
The DSS should arrest this man, and compell him to explain these utterances.

The generational hatred and bitterness of the IGBOS will ultimately be their undoing...
Please don't generalize. Definitely, not all Igbos. Freedom of speech does not guarante reckless utterances. He alone will face the music. The utterance is uncalled for and stand condemned
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Jagabanarmy: 9:52am On May 15, 2023
tiger28:
No wonder their Youth are UNTRAINED!

See an ELDER PASTOR talk like a fool.......

These folks are so foolish!
Generalization is not good. Focus on the pastor. His utterance is uncalled for and wicked. freedom of speech does not guarante reckless utterances. He alone will face the music
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Jagabanarmy: 9:55am On May 15, 2023
franchasofficia:
If he truly said so, that's gross irresponsibility and madness taken too far. We reject his bile teaching, he doesn't represent Igbos angry
God bless you . He alone will face the music. His utterance is uncalled for and reckless. Freedom of speech does not guarante reckless utterances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Jagabanarmy: 9:56am On May 15, 2023
JDistribute:
DSS should caution this fraud.
Exactly, he should be warned
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by dalaman: 9:56am On May 15, 2023
Peter Obi will never be president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by sunnnnyuu(m): 1:47pm On May 15, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

I pray may Tinubu not going to be like Buhari to the obituaries,
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Smallengineer07: 3:28pm On May 15, 2023
Who be this 1..... Oga go rest
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Ingocof(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2023
richie240:

Just imagine if this bitterness is in d mind of an igbo pastor do we need to be surprised at d hate and bitterness in d heart of d average igboman??

God will deliver them from such mindset
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Demolakay: 6:10pm On May 16, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Nnamdi Kanu must hear this. grin grin grin

U can go nd tell him where he is.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Waterbear(m): 11:27pm On May 19, 2023
Folajustin:

Brother dump dump!!!
Is river Eastern state?
Get ur facts right & stop saying rubbish!

U all complain that election was rigged, yet APC had 2 seating governor out 5 state in east but have 5percent vote in the region. Obi is the one dat rigged de election but still lose same election because 5 state can't guarantee u victory in a country of 37state

Mumu... I gave you an example cause its popular to be known to relate to what happened in the east... I could also give an example with a state in the north to explain what happened in the east... if comprehension is your problem, it is not my fault ..
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Waterbear(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Is River State East?
It is not.. but I can aswell give you an example with a state in the north that had its event viral to explain what went on in the east...
Doesn't mean the northern state is now in the east...
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by JIBO4REAL(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2023
Waterbear:

It is not.. but I can aswell give you an example with a state in the north that had its event viral to explain what went on in the east...
Doesn't mean the northern state is now in the east...

But we are discussing on recent incident here
Why you people think like this now
Don’t be a bigot
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Waterbear(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

But we are discussing on recent incident here
Why you people think like this now
Don’t be a bigot

Who are the "we"? attention seeker..
If the explanation is too complex for your shallow mind, it's best you leave the grownups to talk than hypothetically assume to be part of the conversation you can't comprehend.
Stop being a dummy
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by JIBO4REAL(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2023
Waterbear:

Who are the "we"? attention seeker..
If the explanation is too complex for your shallow mind, it's best you leave the grownups to talk than hypothetically assume to be part of the conversation you can't comprehend.
Stop being a dummy

You are fool to understand where to post a relevancy
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Highlife217: 6:45pm On May 29, 2023
How many people did Tinubu poison with the heroin he sold?
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Waterbear(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

A fool calling someone else normal a fool...
Smh.. What have this world tun to?
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Waterbear(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Ontop your dumb show, you still open those gutters to talk?
You're the bigger fool
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by JIBO4REAL(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Waterbear:

Ontop your dumb show, you still open those gutters to talk?
You're the bigger fool

Kill your self now
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Waterbear(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Kill your self now
I don't want to join you..
You can do that alone

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Protests In Kaduna Against El-Rufai, Insecurity, Mass Sack, Hunger (Photos) / Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State / Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.